Dazdy_old
Sword Art Online.
Mr Capuce
Bleach
Doraemon
Crayon Shinchan
Chibi Maruko Chan :P
Rizumu Tenshi
I don't really remember but if I have to be honest, Hamtaro was my starting point but I wasn't ANY interested.
Until I took my first real step and went through the gateway to the Anime world but I went STRAIGHT to Little Busters!...it was back then.

I could mention three of my first Anime:
Little Busters!
Love Live! School Idol Project

Acchi Kocchi

Again, I was aiming STRAIGHT at Little Busters! because it's the first Anime that I thought of. Followed by Love Live! then Acchi Kocchi.
I won't accept negative comments against Little Busters! tho
[-Shuuya-]
sword art online
Xheriux
Lucky Star! \(^w^)/
Coro
Kanon (2006) <3
-Ruru-_old
It was Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Seriously I want to rewatch it OvO
Eymi
Ojamajo Doremi... Yes...
projectc1
Love Hina...

....i feel guilty after saying this
Verniy_Chan
Doraemon :v
Bachia
Shaman King
nekoshy13
Captain Harlock the Space Pirate (1978)
sesh
Nathan
Naruto
Katze
Does Pokémon count? If yes, then Pokémon, if not either Ranma 1/2 or Inuyasha, can't remember correctly!
ImperialYama
-
Dokixdoki

-Ruru- wrote:

It was Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Seriously I want to rewatch it OvO
No way me too! I also saw Gundam Seed at the time too. Angel Beats was the anime that got me into anime though :P
-Anonymous-_old_1
i think my first anime was darker than black 10/10 would watch again c:
Stalactic
School Days

Yea I regret that, I regret...
AnotherEpicName
Trinity blood
daniyan87
As kid: Robotech (American Version of Macross), in my country was really popular.
As otaku: Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd season)
Eddy EX
Well not counting old dubs I watched on TV when I was younger...Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan
Tbh nowadays I know it's bad and a lot of people hat it but I just can't bring myself not to love it xD
userunkown_old
the first i watched weekly was sao 2
Munyumunyu48
I don't too remember because i think it was sooooooo old, but i think it's Doraemon... Legendary Anime in The World!!! agree?
-Nya-
Tokyo Mew Mew!

I watched the English version first though but I didn't know it was an anime then.
_HiguchiKaede
first watch on tv, either Doraemon or Bakabon
first watched online, Highschool of The Dead
first watched as an otaku, Oreimo
Kou
school days
Ironsoul27
Evangellion 1.11

amazing series never forget
:(
[ yogurt ]
Yatterman.

The 1977 one.
Mistletain
Berserk
totekingsg1
I started One Piece when i was a child, saw like 100 chapters and never continued it.

Like a year ago (21 years old lol) started Elfen lied, and i simply loved the deep story. It continues being my favourite.
Then I watched Toradora and Clannad+Clannad AS, and i also loved them a loooooooooot.
Green Platinum

daniyan87 wrote:

As kid: Robotech (American Version of Macross), in my country was really popular.
As otaku: Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd season)
At what point do you decide/become an otaku? Did you just skip season 1 or were you bolted into a chair and watched 50 episodes of hayate against your wishes or something?
Xerxes Break
Bleach :з
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Very first: Voltes V
First since I started watching a lot: Shangri-La
Hidden-
I watched Death Note and Elfen Lied pretty much at the same time, it took me a good 5 years before listening to another anime, I though Death Note was one of the greatest thing I had seen in my life(if you only consider the first season, still think the same) and Elfen Lied was ackward but the concept was awesome. But actually if you include old Anime(the one when we were kids) it would be Pokemon!
Kiririn-shin
I'm not sure of this bu its either Voltes V or Doraemon :) :oops:
Harke
As for what anime i saw first, im not sure. I guess it was some random anime I saw as a kid. But the anime that got me watching anime every day was ouran high school host club. That i watched @ my cousins place. As she was really into anime back then, think it is lile 6 or 7 years ago now :3 and here I am today not having watched any shows that is not anime since then xD
Jetzy-Chan
My first was fairy tale :lol:
show more