forum

What was your first Anime?

posted
Total Posts
show more
TheFinalStark
There were some animes I watched as a kid, but I only saw a few episodes. The first anime that I decided I want to bench watch was Avatar the last airbender :3
BTW does anyone know if avatar korra is any good? I think i watched the first half of the first season like 2 years ago. Is it still good? ;)
Athrun
Mobile Suit Gundam Victory

Apparently watched it with my dad when i was 4.
If you are talking about when you realise that pokemon was an anime then it would be Gundam Seed
SobekGaming_old
Death Note ;____; Its just best c: Im lovin it :3
[-Tsubomi-]
To-love-Ru was first /don't like it now/
Elfen Lied was 2nd /loved it/
SAO was third /it's okay/
Rumby
CardCaptor Sakura way back then! Along with the same 5 episode of Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon we only had dubbed in french on tv here because internet streaming didn't existed back then.
Arvess

Rio- wrote:

Doraemon
^ This. :3
[ Meathix ]
Fairy tail, followed by Ao no Excorcist.
Hidden Symphony
Can't even remember... was a little kid at that time.

Though when I first started watching Anime online I filled an entire summer watching the Detective Conan eps.
Starfall9908
Hunter X Hunter
Hetalia-Fan11
mine was sailor moon:3
Ocewatt
My first anime was Naruto, i didn't even know what anime/manga was back then and i got immediately hooked in. Such was the beginning of my still ongoing anime journey.
Mofu kun
Clannad + Clannad: After Story
Julia_1439
Mirai Nikki
Raiken-
Doraemon. Kitty Kit.
The first anime I downloaded on my PC was Baka to Test.
(I watched Doraemon and some other old anime such like, Inuyasha, Naruto, One Piece, etc via TV)
AnatOWJIya
ToraDora
Furasaki
Naruto I guess. Unless Pokemon/Doraemon counts .-.
TrinitehFoarse
My friend introduced me to Fairy Tail (not 2014,the 1st one) and i watched a episode back home,and i started watching it since then.
kagaminelenz
Boku no Pico :v
dinopwn
First anime ever watched? My friend recommended me to watch one piece, and I picked it up. Put it down after a few episodes because I got bored of it.

Few years later another friend recommended me to watch Clannad & After story, picked it up and loved it.
Rise_old_1
Card Captor Sakura when I was around 6 or 7 years old :D~
Episodes that we're dubbed to Hebrew and shown on TV lol
KazmiSain
Hamtaro with norwegian dub, when i was little. I dont remeber exactly which anime i saw first bcuz i was so little, but it was between, Pokemon, Bayblade, Hamtaro, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Duel Masters.

Hamtaro

tanteiRE
Peach Girl was the first anime I watched start to finish.
But it was One Piece that got me into watching other anime.
Michiiii-
Ehm, Sora no Otoshimono:)
After this I started to watch Fairy Tail and other Animes
Coeurbee

TheFinalStark wrote:

There were some animes I watched as a kid, but I only saw a few episodes. The first anime that I decided I want to bench watch was Avatar the last airbender :3
BTW does anyone know if avatar korra is any good?
Wow... exactly the same for me (including the question about legend of Korra) ^^
This anime totally caught me...
2 years later (thanks preparatory classes for taking 100% time for studying, sleeping and doing a bit of sport to evacuate stress) I watched Code Geass. That's my second "first anime" since it begins my anime-addicted career :P
kirueggy
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
(technically the movie, but I watched like 20 minutes of it, went to church, came back but instead watched episode 1 and went from there)
caowebunga
Dragon Ball Z... no one else?
buckiehero
Fairy Tail, yep
Netama
K-ON ! :)
Nathanael
Since I was 12, the first anime I've seen was Shakugan no Shana and second was Toradora (both in television).
Miunix
Sword Art Online and Toradora!
Bweh
They aired Sakura Card Captor over cable when I was like six or seven—Pokemon when I was about five.
Eoteon
Full Metal Alchemist
BanditJayden
Soul Eater!
Volta
i forgot
yumi
Bleach, and then Death note.
Anisio
Started with Kiss x Sis, while seeing Fairy Tail
EnergyFlare
My first was Fairy tail.