forum

What was your first Anime?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Frosty_Panda
The first one I saw every now and then was Naruto. The first series I actually watched in earnest (and the one that got me into anime) was Bleach.
[RUE]Bambinex
Hunter x Hunter owo
Absolutely love Kurapika, best character
pandar
I think it was Sword Art Online.

Yikes.
Crysisters
Btooom!
_C_

b l e a c h . <3

bleach was the first show i watched and i finished it somewhere in 2016, and i've just picked up the manga from where the anime finished. soo hyped for the anime to come back again Q_Q
Riae
Yowamushi pedal ngl for me this is the only anime that i didn't just have 1 favorite character even the opponents of the protagonist. Its just a straight up cruel and wholesome at the same time highly recommended
CPU_Cartel
New Game!
Watervapor
First anime I watched was Date a Live.. And heck there are some scenes that are just odd especially my parents are also watching so it feels awkward.

Lesson learned: Watch in your room instead
Caffecito_
I think it was hunter x hunter and inuyasha
Dilly_P
BanG! Dream
Sies
Omg, this is so embarassing >.> I remember that. It's Chuunibyou arrgghhh D:
Cosmo-
no
ClevelandsMyBro
yamada kun to nana nin no majo
Quaze
Sword Art Online
wlax
"Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea" and "Your Name" I guess.
webkinzpet
ouran high school host club & pkmn indigo
asuberry
Himouto! umaru-chan <3
Lichtchien
my first anime was chinchan and Dragonball
MochiZ
Sadly my first anime was danganronpa lol
Meseta
My Hero Academia
Apraxye
Owari No Seraph.
-Fruitcake-
Yu gi oh
Asphiee
Flame of Recca, it's been aired hundreds of times by a certain TV channel that's why even if you're born in 2000 or 2010 you still know this anime. But the first ever anime I ever completed was DNA i guess.
Akumace1
Another or Toradora I forget I was like 10
Locietta
when I was in junior high.
I first read its fan fiction, then got interested in its original novel and anime.

Actually I watched Dragon Ball when I was about 7 with my cousin (who is 10 years older, he's a big fan of it), though I can't remember anything about its plot now, so I guess it doesn't count lol.
Youkohime
Very typical answer but mine first was Sailor Moon:D I was yonger than 3 years old.
[ vanity ]
Definitely Pokémon, but if that's a bit too normie then Mirai Nikki. Watched it when I was like 12 I think
Moon_Rise_
If to speak about childhood, it was Shaman King, but I didn't know the term "Anime". And when I decided to wathc anime seriously, it was Senko-San
Pizza719
When I was 10 my friends were watching this anime called soul eater and technically it was my "First" anime that I finished
But i came around to love anime and now i'm an otaku that plays osu! and watches anime
IPlayRoblox5377
doraemon
SamuelOtk
Tokko and Dragon ball z
Sugar_owo
i got into anime in 2015 thanks to your lie in april :>
ClassicKami
jojo
Haupt
My first Anime was Highschool DxD and it just happend that i heard of it in a YT video and then asked a classmate for fun the next day about it and he just smiled and said where i can watch it. And this was the day i slowly became an Otaku and an introvert
Thevaka
Aikatsu! [istg the outfits are so cute JKDHVADLDNCKH]
Doorensk1
Inuyasha and Initial D were my introduction to anime! An anime I really got into as a kid though was Naruto.
[ Rynn ]
1st anime:
doraemon._.

fav (for now;-;):
-bnha
-darling in the franxx
-umaru chan
-kimetsu no yaiba

ok thats all:/

no bully plz
kanorimaeli
No game no life was the first anime i've ever finished :D but before ngnl i watched few episodes of Diabolik lovers but i didn't like it and i've never finished it lol
cptyarin
Highschool DxD season 1 and 2
Chillesnow
My first ever anime was Danganronpa... not the best anime to start with but I sure enjoyed it.
show more