posted
Total Posts
show more
El Borracho1
pokemon
tacticalsam
yuri on ice ;-; but beyblade and pokemon when i was much younger lol
ThatMemeArtist
as much I hate to admit it, the first anime I watched willingly and knowing it's for girls is sailor moon. all of it. i'm not even kidding. ;-;
JustSomeFox
The first one ever ever was Pokemon. I was in kindergarten as they started to play it every morning.
sworkie
My first anime was Yu-Gi-Oh!
Shinomiha
- Isla -
Pokemon, but if you don’t count that, Tokyo Ghoul
darkflower26
Hmm.. Doraemon, Pokemon, Beyblade and Crayon Shinchan, all in Hindi dub. When I really began to watch anime, Pretty Rhythm, Fairy Tail and Kamisama Kiss.
Slyme
My first anime ever was pokemon. But my first « real » anime was Dragon ball
chikachan_old_1
himouto! umaru-chan it was very easy to watch and cute

(i'm quite new to anime so yeah heh)
lavendertea23
Shimoneta
ShellyXT
Eromanga Sensei lmao
Fentai
Golden Boy
flipswag_27
Kenichi the mightiest disciple
Khairun Tach
Anyone know kaleido star? Or Tokyo Mew Mew? That's my first anime ≧▽≦
kurisuo17
Date a live on Animax
Adinda
Thats SAO
NakanoNinoSimp
Avatar The Last Airbender. That was years ago... i was 4 years old back then...
Neyo Matthew
My first Anime was Darling in the Franxx, but I did watch Naruto for a while when I was young.
AmyRunes
Deltora Quest!

old but gold!! ^^
CuzImFenix
Mine was Highschool DxD :3 xD
- Isla -
Tokyo ghoul >w<
Nami_01
Inuyasha
rosewaters
Catsally
the first anime I watched was Attack on Titan and Re:Zero at the same time and I really enjoyed them both! but I guess technically the first tv anime I ever watched was like a Japanese educational kids show lol.
Akirameta
First anime I watched was Death Note, back when I was only like 7, around when the Black Cover manga was released. I got hooked on the series, mainly the manga at first, but only because I found the shinigami cool looking, I couldn't actually understand the series ':/

But, I got back into it a year ago, (nearly 15 atm) and am in love, it's so good when you can understand the storyline.
mitsubaochako
save me lollipop, i dont think i ever finished it tho
serxne
Definitely showing my age with this post, but Naruto was the first anime I remember sitting down to watch. The first season was premiering when I watched it for the first time.

I vaguely remember watching Cowboy Bebop with my older brother around that time, but I cannot remember which came first.
Maulr
High School DxD, I'm a man of true culture.
Azurlx86
When they cry and sword art online
Madgeer
I think my very first anime was yugioh
The_PhobicGamer
shokugeki no soma.............
ProfessorCarrot
My first anime was Bakemonogatari. Was 5 years old and browsing Youtube when the title "New anime ep1" appeared out of nowhere. Didn't understand what was going on as there was no dub. Was the scariest shit I've ever seen.

The first proper anime was SAO. Got into it when I was 10 and thought it was good.
ninore
A Silent Voice was my first anime. Around the time that released, my older brother came and said "yeah lets go watch koe no katachi". At that time, i had only heard japanese for like, 2 times ever, so i was like "huh? kowe nu what?" and then he just played it on tv and i really enjoyed it.

but i really started getting into anime at summer 2019, after watching Asobi Asobase and Nanbaka. never finished nanbaka though.
- Isla -
tokyo ghoul!
Asphiee
Flame of Recca in TV since its aired like a hundred times in the country lmaoo.

Officially, that's not aired on TV hmmm...old Cardcaptor Sakura coz my sis loved it during our childhood days but I still didn't know it's anime tho that time I've considered it as Chinese cartoon 🤣 (I don't think it's been aired tho, just what I could remember) but what got me into anime was hmmm Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai
IStandWithHK

Tjkurz wrote:

Title, for me it was a Slice of life anime called "Working!!"

Season 3 pls
My first anime was Mirai Nikki,

Although i started watching anime in the summer of 2018 lol
tastyFetus
my first anime was mirai nikki and god it's a miracle i didn't drop anime altogether after watching this crap
lumixls
Pokemon lol?
Memory-
Sword Art Online on Netflix, lmao. It got me into all that overpowered isekai stuff.
My second anime was
Highschool DxD
and that was... interesting for young me.
show more