forum

What was your first Anime?

posted
Total Posts
show more
bibitaru
My first Anime should be Yamato Takeru.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamato_Takeru_(anime)
I watched this anime when i was 4(maybe).

~Nostalgia~

Maybe I should rewatch it! :) :)
Eslexia
Fairy Tail!
jujika
Either K-On, Sket Dance or Doraemon
_blu
Lmao I watched SAO at first, thought anime was horrible. Took about a year to realize it was SAO that wasn't that good...
Dollop159
Pew...
If we count animes that I never really actively watched then Pokemon. Else I think it was either Highschool dxd or kiss x sis ...(I know). My friends told my to watch one of these animes
FaoW
Inazuma Eleven , when i was little. After I rewatch 3 times this :3
Piscius
Dragon ball z
APartOfMe
I loved beyblade, but that was before I even knew what anime was. Years later when I truly got into anime, I started out with FMA: Brotherhood
Li77L3

epickid37 wrote:

I loved beyblade, but that was before I even knew what anime was. Years later when I truly got into anime, I started out with FMA: Brotherhood

I can relate to this with Pokemon and Sailor Moon. When I found out what anime was though, my first one was Attack on Titan.
blvknight
Special A xd
Diblox
Pokémon

Yes.
Sosteneshion
I guess it was Naruto.
[-Kazu-]
The first real anime that I watched was Soul Eater. if you count Pokemon as anime then that was actually my first.
Bakawashii
death note
Locks
Clannad T-T
Drizzel
Highschool of the Dead
Deathwing1306
My very first anime I started was No Game No Life

But my very first completed anime was Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
ShinKeyKai
Without counting Dragon Ball, Pokemon and Digimon (I didn't even know the anime word when I watched them).
Ranma 1/2. I rewatched some episodes recently and there's explicit nudity in some scenes. I don't remember seeing that the first time.
What a way to start...
SepelaThons
Probably Sailor Moon or Astro boy...
Lumyh
pokémon way back when i was like 4 years old lmao
if you don't consider pokémon as an anime then it's sword art online back in late 2017 ;-;
Strale002
My first anime was Death Note and Blend S
Andrics
Elfenlied
MinhChiz
Doraemon
Arachnid
The first anime I watched was Fairy Tail! :')
meii18

meii18 wrote:

Tokyo Mew Mew ( in english Mew Mew Power )

coming back after four years, my first completed anime was Bakugan,Mew Mew Power did not fully aired in my country, and Bakugan did.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Doraemon ayy. I remember having so many DVDs back when I was like 4 or sth and I used to be obsessed with them, along side with my Japanese superhero DVDs
noioiu
Justynkaa
Lucky star or kanojo go flag wo oraretara, idk
Takahashi Akira
My first anime is Astro boy, but i watch it on the TV when i am small and i don't know that it is an anime.
I know about anime, manga, otaku, japan,... after i watch kimi no na wa.
Tranquilmonia
It would have to be either Pokémon or Digimon, quite some time ago...

But I didn't really knew those were anime, so I consider my first anime to be Neon Genesis Evangelion, which I watched in late 2012.

( =ᆺ= )
Popche
Naruto but I dropped it after like 7 episodes. Death Note was the first anime that I really enjoyed and thus fully watched.
lukasmaximus
I'm trying to think back. I know I watched Pokemon, Dragonball Z, YuGiOh as a kid, but I didn't think about it being anime. Then I watched Ponyo in highschool. Adored that movie! Another time jump and my brother showed me Fairy Tail, which is what I usually consider my first anime and where my anime journey began.
M locket77
SAO and My Hero Academia
JustForFun osu
date a LIVE
Horzon
Kotoura-san or Death Note.

Secret
I love so much K-on <3
Cahyono29
inuyasha
samX500
The very first anime I've watched would be Bakugan, but I don't really count that as my first since I didn't know this was anime back when I was in primary school and watched that show. The first anime that I watched while knowing about anime and willingly investing myself into the medium would be sword art online.
flurofen
Kami-sama Hajimemashita
morganman459
To love ru

I love lala 😆
Momori
One piece
show more