forum

[invalid] Every beatmap should have one of every difficulty.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
sinkip
Easy, Normal, Hard and Insane.

It's just frustrating that beatmaps with songs that I really wanna play are on like Insane only or even harder. Take for example: Mythologia's End.

please
Nathanael
Topic Starter
sinkip

Nathanael wrote:

Uh... Ranking Criteria?
oh crap
can someone move this :o
Vuelo Eluko
if you want to play the songs you like but they're too hard that's incentive to improve.
Howl
so marathon made in 4 difficulties

yeeeeah right

how about no?
Also, the ranking criteria already says that maps for ranking (which escludes Approval) need to have at least one easy or normal, and at least two difficulties.
Topic Starter
sinkip

Howl wrote:

so marathon made in 4 difficulties

yeeeeah right

how about no?
Also, the ranking criteria already says that maps for ranking (which escludes Approval) need to have at least one easy or normal, and at least two difficulties.
again, mythologia's end only has the "supr dupr pr0 onli" option, no easy or normal. get good or don't play

also marathon is a totally different level, it's obviously excluded
Bara-
This will never work
Also, all new sets have either Easy/Normal/Hard, Normal/Hard/Insane(/extra) or al 4/5
The old maps don't
Nothin to do about that, except improving.
Also, play them with HT mod
This will help you greatly, improving.
Now I can 500combo Scarlet Rose Ht, but not even 100combo with NoFail.
This way you can enjoy those maps, and they're not too hard (maybe a little slow)
Nathanael
You're not really forced to play these godly maps so just pick another one or the same map with a different version (if exists).
Topic Starter
sinkip

Nathanael wrote:

You're not really forced to play these godly maps so just pick another one or the same map with a different version (if exists).
that's exactly my point
there are no alternate maps to the ones i want to play
and even then, HT is boring and makes me feel weak, and sometimes it's TOO slow for my appetite
Howl

sinkip wrote:

Topic Starter
sinkip

Howl wrote:

sinkip wrote:

oh ok, let me just spend 2 months learning the ins and outs of the beatmap editor and make my own!!11 yeeeah!11 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

you know exactly that you're being a dick right now, so stop it.
blahpy
The ranking criteria for non-marathon maps changed semi-recently. Your examples are from before that rule change. Currently the rules for newly ranked maps are as Howl said.
AGRX
Do you even realise how much effort mapper puts to get map RANK'd ? Dont you kid ? Almost every ranked map has 3 diffs unless its over 6 minutes which is marathon.
Topic Starter
sinkip

Agrrox wrote:

Do you even realise how much effort mapper puts to get map RANK'd ? Dont you kid ? Almost every ranked map has 3 diffs unless its over 6 minutes which is marathon.
chill lil' boy, post above yours cleared everything up
Topic Starter
sinkip

blahpy wrote:

The ranking criteria for non-marathon maps changed semi-recently. Your examples are from before that rule change. Currently the rules for newly ranked maps are as Howl said.
thanks for the info, and sorry for the trouble

//thread