forum

Post your current PC uptime

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei

1 day 37 mins.
If this thread exists at the wrong place, feel free for mods to move this to GD/lock it~
Granger
Oh, look we're gonna see whos neet/serverhoster!

About a day for me~
Vuelo Eluko
2-3 months
it's only been off about a dozen times since i built it in 2007. still no signs of failure in the near future. once was because i moved, another was a power supply failure, and a few power outages

there's a reason 90% of failures occur on start-up. those create a lot of stress on the circuits in the form of a small but not negligible power surge.
AutoMedic
23 hours

oh my god SFM you're burning my time stop it
E m i l i a

just restarted it yesterday :|
Birdy
Kyno
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei

wow can't go longer than this
Granger
2d 5h, it seems there was a reboot i forgot about... I expected the current uptime to be around 4days.
B1rd
My computer boots in like 10 seconds so I just shut it down.
kirueggy
12 minutes, if I leave this on overnight my parents would cut the power to my room...
Interference_old
~2 hours.

My old laptop's longest is 1 month and 10 days, then I had to restart it because shit happens. The average is 10 days, shutting down and restarting here and there.

But the boot is not long enough to make me do another uptime marathon on this laptop.
chong601
my laptop:

my VPS:
Azure_Kite
Neymarcus
TheNekoNextDoor

I don't leave my laptop on overnight.
Kurogamii
Gumpy
With an SSD I don't see the point having the computer on for more then a day.
My avarage uptime on my main PC is about 8 hours because of school and sleep.
My school laptop I just turn sleep mode on so I never turn it off unless I forget to charge it.
DestinySonata
0:04:23:28 (4 hours, 23 minutes and 28 seconds)
I personally don't like to keep my PC on a lot, feels like it'll really slow down if I did.
Corin

2 days \o\
Kurogamii
Neymarcus

well i guess its time to reboot
Syphist
My PC:

My VPS:
IppE

hi
show more