forum

Skin2 v2.0.1

posted
Total Posts
show more
Storb
Great skin. What font did you use (e.g. for pause / fail menu, for 50s and 100s)?

Is there a possibility of you releasing the raw .psds at one point as well?
Topic Starter
Megatron

Storb wrote:

Great skin. What font did you use (e.g. for pause / fail menu, for 50s and 100s)?

Is there a possibility of you releasing the raw .psds at one point as well?
The font used skin-wide is the newest version of Roboto from here, just with variances like medium/bold/regular/etc.

I absolutely can release the .psds I made, though you might need to excuse my naming conventions. Keep in mind some of the skin elements that only contain black and white elements have been changed so that the .pngs they produce are smaller in size. If you run into one that isn't giving you color just go to image>mode>rgb in Photoshop. Also I may have taken some shortcuts on things for example, the circle with the 2 in the middle. I never actually got around to remaking that when I remade the skin and my original version has been lost in the void so sometimes it isn't a resizable vector but mode-osu@2x.psd should be large enough for all your needs. As a final note, these .psds DO NOT contain the Gaussian blur. It is extremely tedious to apply the blur to every single layer so remember to flatten then blur when you output .pngs.

Here is the download.
iwantapm
Really nice skin!

Do you have dl links to older versions?
Topic Starter
Megatron

iwantapm wrote:

Really nice skin!

Do you have dl links to older versions?
I actually removed them all since no one was downloading them and there were a few silly mistakes/things i didn't like. What part of the older ones were you looking for?
nat2011
will there b more modes
Topic Starter
Megatron

nat2011 wrote:

will there b more modes
You know what? I strongly considered it. I also have/had another skin in the works(and actually almost done) which is inspired by style of Super Mario 3D world just because that game's design blew me away. But I digress, the reason that skin isn't fully completed is the same reason that I haven't done other modes for this skin and that reason is the imminent osu! redesign. Osu!next as well as peppy's various comments have scared me away from skinning anything until that redesign launches. There seems to be way too many changes for me to work hard on something for a long time and then have it be useless in a short amount of time.

When the redesign launches I will first try to port this skin/make the other modes and then finish the other skin, but until then don't expect anything from me unless the are emergency small changes.

All of the above is not set in stone either.
Yangu
Will you be updating this to work with the new skinning changes? Right now, the text in the in-song rank bar looks a bit asymmetrical. Also, the key counter has black text, making it hard to read. I really like using this skin so it'd be nice if these things could be fixed. Thanks again for all your hard work!
fumiga
By any chance do you have the old mod-selection icons?
I just updated my skin from 1.3 to 2.0.1, but I didn't like the icons with the written under it.
AGRX
Please can you release hitcircleoverlay without 3d overlay whiteness in middle ? and hitcircle overlay without texture ? ;3
Wish i could have that for my personal skin.
Also wondering why is approach circle in standard resolution
Rosalinda0
Good Job!
The skin is but really,really good,clean and simple.
Unavailable
Good guy Canadian, making skins for the community! :)
Midas Gold
Nice skin! I loved how simple it is and yet looks nice! The only thing that i think that could be better is the Life bar, as it is a bit hard to know if you have good health or if you are going to fail.
FlyingNeko
Smooth.
Stickman92
This is the smoothest and cleanest skin i have. I have been searching for a skin that is as good as my main in nomod but can be also used for EZ mod and this skin is fits every criteria.
Aycalate
Is there any way to disable the black screen?
Haruko-KGRM
I REALLY LOVE YOUR SKIN! IS PART OF MY LIFE. THANK YOU SO MUCH. THIS SKIN MAKES ME VERY HAPPY. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3
Biro-biru
Hello, sorry for question, but can you give or send me file with resona material v2.0?
Henlo
I love it
[centre]
[/centre]
xKozumo
whats the file to boost the fps? i can add it to my skin pack
DeeDK4_TV
how do i download it???
PodsXD
can someone please help me my osu downloads for all skins and songs keep going to the 2014 version does anyone know how to fix this?