Thank you for mod, was very useful! <3
- 01:34:138 (1,2,3) - Hmmm. Since 01:35:461 is pretty strong compared to the other piano sounds here, this rhythm would fit better here imo: http://puu.sh/dsWse/2533fe0635.jpg This is harder to do because of timing changes :< I prefer to keep mine.
- Except the offbeat sliders and SV / spacing in the beginning and end sections, everything is quite minor / optional, so feel free to deny most of it :b
Overall, you could use an Easy diff, since the Normal includes some techniques that are worrysome for the easiest difficulty, being the usage of stacks and polarity gaps (3/2-gaps etc). I think it's okay, tried to make easy diff to this and results are always stupid. o.o
Good luck :3
Thanks for star and mod!
-Nya- wrote:Hello! M4M from PM. Will do my part soon™Hard:
00:00:622 (1,2,1,2,3,4) – Try to make a nice pattern shape with these notes. Something like this: [b]sorry, I like mine. :<
Thanks for helpful mod~
Desperate-kun wrote:[Railgun's Normal]
- AR 4 fits much better with the pace of the diff imo. I think AR4.5 is ok (and +2.5 AR transition from Normal -> Hard)
- 00:01:505 - Add Whistle Done
- 00:05:475 (3) - Replace this slider with a single circle? For consistency with other rhythms you used, for example 01:32:815 (3,1) - Done, thanks~ Did for 00:20:031 (1,2) - too
- 00:14:738 to 00:35:911 - I'd add whistles on all big white ticks that have no clap, because there seem to be cute piano / vocal sounds Done, thanks!
- 00:17:164 (1,2) - Please avoid 1/2-stacks since you are already using 1/1-stacks (and even more kinds of stacks) in this difficulty - It will be really difficult for newbies to tell the difference so I'd recommend you to space this one out. No change, I think it is more confusing when spaced out.
- 00:22:016 (3) - Imo flow and aesthetics would improve if this was a straight slider: http://puu.sh/dsS0U/40d918e099.jpg Changed to circle to avoid overlap / increase playability.
- 00:30:618 (1,2,3) - What about this rhythm: http://puu.sh/dsTyX/978809f865.jpg You'd have better emphasis on the big white tick and generally it would sound better with the music imo. Done, thanks
- 00:37:235 and 00:39:881 - Missing claps Done
- 00:38:999 (1,2) - Spacing >w< Lowered to 1.18x
- 00:49:145 (1,2,3,4,1) - Turn them into a diamond shape, to make the pattern more clean? http://puu.sh/dsSqs/0e532ae4a3.jpg Diamond not intended, changed pattern.
- 00:54:548 (1) - Start this spinner at 00:54:879 - Having it 1/4 after the circle is too close for the easiest difficulty, since newbies need some reaction time even before spinners. Also, your current method will cause playability problems on other gamemods, which are to be considered since the mapset doesn't have any mode-specific difficulties. Done
- 00:59:731 (1) - Nice!
- 01:03:481 (2) - Replace with two circles please. 01:03:701 - is more emphasized than 01:03:481 - so there shouldn't be a slidertail Also, the current rhythm might be difficult to understand for newbies since they have to click on the red tick only. I don't want to use double 1/2 circles, I think the 1/2 slider fits it better. I changed some curves, placement, etc. to make it more playable so it should be better now.
- 01:07:671 (3) - What about http://puu.sh/dsUl1/9e787b4765.jpg and then also add a clap at 01:08:333 - ? Same could be done at 01:18:258 Used a different pattern
- 01:10:318 (1) - Imo this slidershape could be improved by curving the first section a bit more and tidying up the last section, like this: http://puu.sh/dsSLX/0dcf2829a9.jpg (Code in case you like it) Done
- 01:14:067 (2) - Same as 1:03 Improved playability
- 01:18:258 (1) - (In case you didn't take my previous suggestions and didn't replace this slider) You can make neat wavesliders by placing the anchors symmetrically like this: http://puu.sh/dsSZ0/6ca0738166.jpg It makes the map feel much more clean when playing it. Done
- 01:22:007 (2) - Same as 1:03 Some change
- 01:24:654 (2) - ^ ^
- 01:26:198 (1,2) - What about http://puu.sh/dsUrC/8f57a7fb7e.jpg ? And clap at 01:26:860 Shortened Slider instead
- 01:28:734 - Maybe you can add Pappy's kiai fountain here too, it seems quite nice :3 I prefer 3, it seems like the magic number~
- 01:30:168 - Finish fits better than Clap here imo Tried a finish and didn't like it
- 01:32:815 (3,1) - Please don't use a 3/2-stack. Same reason as previously, stacks are difficult to read for newbies, so they'll expect this to be 1/1 or 2/1. I personally find this part easier to read than spacing it out, especially with added game mods.
- Most of it were suggestions, only few was highly recommended (like the stacks) so feel free to deny much :b
Thanks for mod~
-Nya- wrote:Hello! M4M from PM.
Well, here's my mod:Railgun's Normal:
00:04:592 (2,3) – Why not make a blanket here as well? Changed in previous mod, although the blanket here would not fit when played IMO. I personally prefer flow over blankets.I just moved the slider upwards a bit.00:22:016 (3,4) – These two sliders’ shapes looks a bit ugly. Don’t curve them so much. I’d say rather just make them straight sliders. (Just my own opinion though) Also fixed in the previous mod, thanks for catching this though~00:26:648 (2,1) – Improve this blanket. I think it's fine as-is, blanket was not intended here.00:38:999 (1,2) – Make a blanket here. Like this: Some change, although I don't want to use a perfect blanket here.I just moved 00:39:881 (2) – a bit to the right.00:51:791 (1) – Move this slider downwards till it’s somewhere here: X:300 Y:192. To make a nice square shape with the previous notes. This pattern isn't very nice to play IMO. I changed it to something else, I hope you like it~01:28:845 (1) – Same here. Move this slider till it’s here: X:328 Y:160 also for a nice square shape. This is cool but I don't want to use this pattern here. I may use it in future maps, though.
Really nice Normal.
CDFA wrote:HAPPY ENDING YES!!!!! oh yeah
Offset: 1473 (Or something like that. tl;dr, it needs to be moved further back.) are you sure to move it by -30? o.o It feels okay for me. Especially with new mp3. (Thanks Ike o3o)
Other than the timing being kind of really off, the rest of the map is fine. I'd like you to get a timing check, then come back and I can bubble this.
This song is overall weak made, some instruments (ex. violin) are just off, the rest is fine so current timing fits. :3
I am not too sure about the timing in this map, in a few places as in some parts are a little too early. For example 00:06:137 (1,2,3) -
Optional suggestion, but I would shift the offset to 181 (1 measure back) so the notes starts after the red timing section. This should not require re-snapping notes.I agree with that being optional but these things can happen due to osu! rounding a bit differently so if you choose to do this, Pappy, the folliwing can happen randomly:
Do not shift anything, first downbeat must be on 1505 and 00:00:622 (1,2) beats is just pick-up notes. For more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anacrusis
BeatofIke wrote:Optional suggestion, but I would shift the offset to 181 (1 measure back) so the notes starts after the red timing section. This should not require re-snapping notes.
BeatofIke wrote:Sorry about this Pappy, but I have to pop this bubble due to some unrankable issues.
This map could still use some more improvements.
- Optional suggestion, but I would shift the offset to 181 (1 measure back) so the notes starts after the red timing section. This should not require re-snapping notes. On nightcore, the finisher must be hearable on 00:59:740 but after shifting offset it is on 00:58:416
- 01:09:887 (7) - In addition to above, this 1/4 kick slider also doesn't follow anything the music. Same deal with 01:20:475 (8). Just saing that I think there are clearly sounds (violin or something ;w;) but removed all 1/4.
That's it for now. Try to get some more mods if you can and I will recheck this map later.