* 00:17:385 (2) - Same NC thing I mentioned in the Hard diff. I don't understand
* 00:36:352 (1) - This is really hard to time for beginners, and since it's the easiest diff of the mapset I don't recommend this. I can hear that 'n' starts earlier than the white tick, but the actual 'na' just starts on the white tick. I highly recommend just changing into a 1/1 slider. It sounds rather bad without.
* 00:38:889 (1) - ^
* 00:51:791 (1) - No perfect diamond shape here? Using flow here, so no diamond shape (the previous is a diamond shape, though)
* 01:31:491 (2) - NC should be here, piano sound is stronger on this slider. I prefer the current Combo positioning
* 01:34:138 (2) - ^
- 00:31:280 (2) - What are you following here? The piano as well as the vocals both hit the white tick (with a fairly strong note imo). I'd rather go for this to cover them all. Done
- 00:35:911 (3,1) - Is this intentional? I wasn't able to read this and I don't really see why this is here. That's not really appropriate to use in a Normal and epsecially not in the easiest difficulty of the set. Also the blue ticks aren't even mapped in the Hard. Therefore please do this for both of them. OK, although I personally do not prefer it.
- 00:51:791 (1) - How about stacking this with 00:49:145 (1) - 's tail to let the diamond pattern look better? :V (You might need to adjust the diamon'ds shape a bit -> Example) No diamond intended
- 00:59:731 (1) - Just of personal preference of mine I guess but to adjust the density better in relation with the hard it may be better to shorten these by 1/2 and add a Circle on the downbeat (that would also make the rather strong downbeat clickable) like this. (Same applies to 01:10:318 (1) - ) Keep
- 01:18:258 (1) - if you listen closely, you can hear a rather strong clap-ish sound on the red tick before the white one this ends on. I'd personally go for something like this to get the overall feeling of the instruments much more natural. But that's up to you (: (Something similiar happens to 01:26:198 (1,2) - ) No change, I prefer the current
@Pappy why not add video for TV Size?