As requested by Forum PM!
- Unrankable Issue/Highly Suggested
- Does Widescreen Support make any difference here? Doesn't look like it does and therefore I'd disable it. okeey
- Please add an Audio-LeadIn of about 1400 (1378) to make your map not start too early! Changed to 1378
- 00:02:607 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - The object density here is kinda high which makes this feel overdone in my opinion. I'd rather tone this down and instead map 00:06:357 (6,1,2) - like this to balance it. Example I didn't understand it, but now I understand and changed to mostly 1/1. But I still think nothing is wrong with overdone part.
- 00:14:738 (1) - /Minor/ - This could be visually improved by letting it follow the curve of the previous circles. Just move it to 325|50. Moved!
- 00:20:913 (3,4) - Are you sure you want to have red anchor Sliders in such a calm section? Having smooth curved ones instead would fit the atmosphere much better if you ask me! (Same applies for 00:25:325 (1) - ) It doesn't make any difference, players see 1/2 sliders for some seconds, but you're right, now they're smoother.
- 00:38:558 (1) - Just like you've emphasized 00:35:911 (1) - with a Drum Finish, it would be pretty cool to have it here (and for the following ones with this strong drum sound on it) as well! Fix'd deleted whistle, added drum finish.
- 00:45:175 (6) - I personally feel like the flow into this from the previous objects would be much better if they were placed in a line with the square like this to give the player a smoother way to get into the Slider. moved them too.
- 00:55:761 (5,6,7) - Perhaps it's just me but it would flow and look pretty nice if it's arranged like this. Like this it looks like the curves of 5 and 6 are "melting" and form an oval-ish shape. That would also make the movement from 5 into 6 smoother imo. okey
- 01:01:716 (5,6) - I don't really see the reason for the Slider staring on the red tick here as the vocals are pretty strong on the white tick. Also you've mapped it vice-versa at 01:12:303 (6,7) - . Therefore I suggest you to CTRL+G it rhythm-wise and if you don't want to break the symmetry try [url]this[/url]. You're right, fixed.
- 01:15:611 (1) - If you listen closely you can hear a cymbal in the music here. It would be petty nice to emphasize it with a finish! okey
Please reply! I hope it was helpful and good luck! :3
Thank you very much for this mod, helped me alot. <3