forum

What is the Worst Drawing Tablet??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OXO
I'm on a hunt for the crappiest, cheapest, and possible very small 'drawing tablet.'
I'm talking dirt cheap meaning, like maybe around 10 bucks. My goal is to get somewhat good with it so I can prove to people that you don't need a crazy high end tablet to play osu!

I'm opening up this search pretty far so I can get a diverse selection crappy tablets, before I buy.

I already know Sayo uses an old Graphire 4... But I want to go even further in the world of horribly built electronics.

So what can you guys find?? :p
Arcanine
I doubt you'll find one for 10 bucks. Also, if you want to prove to people that you don't need a high end tablet then you should simply stick to playing with a mouse lol.
IppE
osu!tablet
AutoMedic

IppE wrote:

osu!tablet
Granger
Not sure why you'd want the worst, id just get a reasonably priced and good one, thats enough for your goal.

Anyways, try this one? http://www.amazon.de/Aiptek-Hyper-Ocean ... B003A6AN0S
Trauter

IppE wrote:

osu!tablet
VoidnOwO
:)
Gumpy
H420 it is like 30$ and actually ships compared to osu!tablet.
Martell_old_1

IppE wrote:

osu!tablet
Kouya-

IppE wrote:

osu!tablet
Seriously .
- Marco -

IppE wrote:

osu!tablet
Kobi_old_1
Back when I was umm-ing and ahh-ing over getting a tab for arty farty things, I was looking into alternatives to wacom (preferably cheap ones as I am broke as all heckie). The cheapest one I found was the Trust Flex. I couldn't tell you anything about the quality of it, since I eventually settled on a little low-end wacom intuos, but if you're adamant on a cheap tab I'd say it's probably worth the, what, £20 it costs.
- Marco -

Leviriet wrote:

Back when I was umm-ing and ahh-ing over getting a tab for arty farty things, I was looking into alternatives to wacom (preferably cheap ones as I am broke as all heckie). The cheapest one I found was the Trust Flex. I couldn't tell you anything about the quality of it, since I eventually settled on a little low-end wacom intuos, but if you're adamant on a cheap tab I'd say it's probably worth the, what, £20 it costs.
I have that tablet and to me it's a good tablet :D (but i heard Wacom are Better than Trust)
Kobi_old_1

marcostudios wrote:

I have that tablet and to me it's a good tablet :D (but i heard Wacom are Better than Trust)
Yeah, the reviews are all good for it on Amazon, too. It's probably more than capable of being a good osu! tab, and honestly looking at the specs it's probably fairly decent as a graphics tab too. I'm half tempted to get one eventually as a travel tab so I don't have to risk hurting my wacom haha
Makan1
Lets see what I can dig out in the shitty parts of Hong Kong, but I'm not bothered to look too far as it takes like 20 mins to get to some shady shop via MTR or something. I'll look in regular electronic stores before I go further for something cheap! I am 100% sure I saw Chinese sort of tablets and I bet they probably suck ass!!!

But if you really wanna prove people wrong then use mouse only XD

Currently on vacation
Report back when I'm back