forum

Mayra Veronica Vs. Yolanda Be Cool - MAMA YO! [Osu|CatchTheB

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gogasos
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, August 18, 2014 at 6:19:22 PM

Artist: Mayra Veronica Vs. Yolanda Be Cool
Title: MAMA YO!
Source: Soundcloud
Tags: Electro Swing
BPM: 126
Filesize: 4029kb
Play Time: 04:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.64 stars, 447 notes)
  2. Normal (0.9 stars, 14 notes)
  3. Pokemonduke Hard (4.76 stars, 451 notes)
Download: Mayra Veronica Vs. Yolanda Be Cool - MAMA YO!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap. "Don't think, aaahh he's first beatmap. man that's bad." (Try it!) and let me know what u think of it, i need to improve my mapping skills :D
i started playing osu! this week actually so im kinda new. but I'm a fast learner.
################## UPDATE #1
Fixed combos.
Made them alot shorter
################## UPDATE #2
Made a new diff, (Pokemonduke Hard) not done yet tho.
################## UPDATE #3
Changed Circle size. on (Normal) (Hard)
################## UPDATE #4
Pokemonduke Hard is now Legit (But not Finished)
################## UPDATE #5
Made it avalible in all modes. but don't know if the taiko is acceptable
omgitsachester
Good song well made
willewillo
BANG BANG! :D
Jonese1234
OK First of all the first thing i notice is the fact that the combos are too long, it is recommended that the combo is kept to less than 10, this is because longer than this causes reading issues which is very noticeable on first play of the map. So this is the first thing i recommend for you to do make all combos less than 10, in Ctb it does not really matter were a combo ends.

Will be back to mod futher for you :D other than this its quite a nice me so far.
Topic Starter
gogasos

Jonese1234 wrote:

OK First of all the first thing i notice is the fact that the combos are too long, it is recommended that the combo is kept to less than 10, this is because longer than this causes reading issues which is very noticeable on first play of the map. So this is the first thing i recommend for you to do make all combos less than 10, in Ctb it does not really matter were a combo ends.

Will be back to mod futher for you :D other than this its quite a nice me so far.
Yes, will start work on the combos right now
#
6-10min later
#
Done! :D it's a little shabby, but now ur view is not blocked.
Jonese1234
Pokemonduke Hard

SPOILER
Ok so i really do not know what is going on with this " 00:19:156 (3,4,5,6,7) - " It is most certainly not playable so it needs to be changed

Again this part is annoying and not really acceptable at a hard level " 00:16:934 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - " it is really to hard with the hyper jumps and the diagonals.

This back and Forth Jump with sliders is rediculious " 00:26:775 (8,9,10) - " it is recommended never to have a hyper jump at the end of a slider as they tend to be very hard and annoying.

have to go will be back to mod more sorry this was only a small modding session
Topic Starter
gogasos

Jonese1234 wrote:

Pokemonduke Hard

SPOILER
Ok so i really do not know what is going on with this " 00:19:156 (3,4,5,6,7) - " It is most certainly not playable so it needs to be changed

Again this part is annoying and not really acceptable at a hard level " 00:16:934 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - " it is really to hard with the hyper jumps and the diagonals.

This back and Forth Jump with sliders is rediculious " 00:26:775 (8,9,10) - " it is recommended never to have a hyper jump at the end of a slider as they tend to be very hard and annoying.

have to go will be back to mod more sorry this was only a small modding session
It was more of a fun thingy with my bud. but i will start on that diff more seriously.
kirinokirino
\wild timing check appears!/
offset = 22953
map for yourself. If you can't play your map, probably nobody will.
first beatmap is always bad. no exeptions.
object placement is your biggest problem.
Some standart tips:
do not use 1/16 or 1/12. try to map rythm, not vocals. you cant map vocals properly due the song
use distance snap.
try to explore some good ranked maps. do not look at old maps, they are bad.
watch some tutorials.
e.t.c.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.