Grand Masters :d
Person
i'll join Masters league
i'm around 8.9k or so
Geniance
Sounds fun! I'd be Silver League (~Rank 33k) :D
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Everyone that has posted is now signed up for their respective leagues. I'm looking at starting a tourney for all leagues Silver and higher now however I need more staff that's willing to do match moderating. PM me if you're up for it pls :D
Payaya
I'd like to enter :3
(Rank ~11.4k - Gold League)
silmarilen

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

I apologize for the inconvenience but there was an issue with my files saved and i lost the list of participants i had. This isn't a big deal as i could recreate the file from this post and my pm box however some of the newer entrants will not have received a confirmation of acceptance into their respective league. If you posted here or sent me a PM asking to be placed I have placed you into the respective league you requested no problems. If you posted assume that you have been placed unless i notify you otherwise. Also the turnout so far has been excellent and there are now enough players to run a silver a GM and a masters league tournament in season 1. Participants towards bronze and lower leagues as well as world league is lacking right now and it doesn't look like there will be a tourney for those leagues in the coming weeks unfortunately, although to this response i will be looking at creating some kind of external source to continue running if all goes over well. If something like that does happen I'll post all of the details in my original post. Thank you for your participation so far :D
how about combining the lower leagues (silver and lower) into one? at the beginning it will most likely be a bit unfair towards lower ranked people, but after a while you will have a clear ranking and then you can start splitting the list up into smaller leagues and add new people to the respective league that their rank would put them.
you can also do the same with gold/master and grandmaster/world if necessary.

im also assuming you will do play-offs after every season for promotion/demotion and everything aswell?
Unluckee
If you're going to combine certain leagues together then I suggest doing something similar to the AUSNZ Tourney. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/196745
Have maps that are manageable for the little league players in Round 1 and as you move up to each round, increase the difficulty of the map pool.
Haruna
I want to join the tournament :D
Sneg
Would like to join. :)
(Masterleague; Rank 5.2k)
DeletedUser_4204902
Joining the gold league

rank 27k
Kleyar
sign me up for Grand Masters League please

rank 4k atm
Pozepi
So, when are we starting?
-Wh1t3zZ-
Ill love to join Master League
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Gold Season 1 is going to be on Monday August 11th. Please meet with your opponent to make sure a common time is available also keep in mind that all matches must be played on that day. If you cannot make a match you will lose by default. Brackets can be found here. http://challonge.com/Gold_Division_1
GG BenQ MoaB
There are more than 16 gold players. What happens with remaining players?
Unluckee
They will simply have to wait for next season since they signed up late.
Unluckee
Cookiemaid wins gg. I'm going to cry off in a corner. ;-;
Cookiemaid
Sadly, I can´t participate due to no internet from next week on. :(
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
EVERYONE WHO IS STILL SIGNING UP THERE IS A NEW SIGNUP.

I am not signing people up through the forum at this point use the forum to ask questions and voice your opinions for the tourney (e.g. suggestions, additions, etc.) go to the original post and sign-up through the new registration links for your respective leagues.
Unluckee
What is season 1A?
Pozepi

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

Gold Season 1 is going to be on Monday August 11th. Please meet with your opponent to make sure a common time is available also keep in mind that all matches must be played on that day. If you cannot make a match you will lose by default. Brackets can be found here. http://challonge.com/Gold_Division_1
Do you have a bracket for Grandmaster division ready too, or will that have to wait?
[ HDthunder ]
i entered and now will want my arrival to become the best
Yauxo

uh
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

Yauxo wrote:

uh
Bracket is incomplete bbeacuaase not everyone in that league has re registered, once more peoppe join it will correct automaticlaly
God Faelthas
I don't understand, i need to play vs. guy, but we need to make a deal when are we both free, and just go on multy and start playing maps from map pool? Could anyone explain me what should we do, in what time should we play, where, who will watch and stuffs like that.
DansGame
Sign me up for gold tournament please!
DENKOUSEKKA
Decided to sign up for the Grand Master league. < 3
or is it too late? *tears*
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

] Faelthas [ wrote:

I don't understand, i need to play vs. guy, but we need to make a deal when are we both free, and just go on multy and start playing maps from map pool? Could anyone explain me what should we do, in what time should we play, where, who will watch and stuffs like that.
discuss what time on Monday you wish to play with him, me or a moderator will be on all day simply send me a message and i will have a moderator set the lobby up for you.
serenasaurus
My bracket has a 14 hour time difference and we both have school too :L
Could you change it around to have closer time zones if possible?
Chocolat
Sounds fun!
Signed up for Gold Division.
MostDakka
Well ok i stopped playing std for some time but i'll give it a try signed for silver league

Fard
I hope I won't fall off after first match :3
Valdyr
Signed up for GM, why not, seems like it'll be fun. Even playing one match in a player-made tournament is thrilling to some point.
Ace3DF
This'll probs not end well but I'll give it a shot
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
GM Season 1 will be starting shortly and the Season 2 signup page is now live, I will PM all participants the map pools in the coming days.
Pozepi
You didnt register me in the GM brackets even tho I was one of the first to join ;____;
MostDakka
Switched to gold since i gained some ranks ;p
Backspace_old
already register on intermediate league :D
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
I'll start other leagues soon as today I'm just running the preseason gold more of just to see how running all matches on one day would go, although I definitively need more staff and I'd appreciate anyone who could ref in future tournaments. PM if you're interested.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
I know this is late but please just PM me the time you want to do your match and I'll give you a mod, sorry I'm so late to post this but i don't have a strong modding network yet so this will have to do fro preseason

EDIT: I'm sorry for any delay but my staffing has literally gone up into smoke, I'll have a solid staff again in about 2 day (working on it) once that's in place I will start casting the matches and I will start up the GM league and a couple others with sufficient players thank you for your patience.
show more