forum

Keyboard switch

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
impulse-
Hello osu community
I am currently playing with cherry mx red switches, but i want to try something new
As of right now money is not an issue, just to let you know
I have a friend who is strongly reccomending cherry mx black, but i also head a lot of people recomending blues

What is your take?

Regards
Vuelo Eluko
blacks are amazing, according to jesse they push your fingers back up which makes streaming fast easier and they are more satisfying to press down. i think he'd know since his streaming is among the highest in stamina/speed, he switched to them from reds and never looked back.

blues will be too similar to reds imo you may as well get something way different if you're getting another type of switch.
so yes i'd have to recommend black switches

cheers

SPOILER
Users browsing this forum: chelly, enaporp, jesus1412, Pettanko

there he is
Topic Starter
impulse-
i will definitely take that thing you just said in consider :)

Thanks alot
Pettanko
Buy the Razer™ Mechanical Switches: The World's First Mechanical Switch Designed For Gaming. I highly recommend the Razer™ Orange Switch because they are silent keys with optimized tactile feel. Not only are they ultra durable with up to 60 million keystrokes, they also feature optimized actuation and reset points as well as precision manufacturing process for tighter tolerance.

Here's a quote from a popular League of Legends player regarding the new Razer™ Mechanical Switches:
Having used the BlackWidow as my default keyboard for all these years, and watching it evolve is truly amazing. Razer takes what is already the best and makes it even better. The new switches feel great and give me total control of each keystroke. This is unlike anything that I have experienced before.” - Yiliang "Doublelift" Peng
And don't forget to power up your gaming with Mountain Dew™, the official sports drink of professional gamers worldwide!
Vuelo Eluko

Pettanko wrote:

Buy the Razer™ Mechanical Switches: The World's First Mechanical Switch Designed For Gaming. I highly recommend the Razer™ Orange Switch because they are silent keys with optimized tactile feel. Not only are they ultra durable with up to 60 million keystrokes, they also feature optimized actuation and reset points as well as precision manufacturing process for tighter tolerance.

Here's a quote from a popular League of Legends player regarding the new Razer™ Mechanical Switches:
Having used the BlackWidow as my default keyboard for all these years, and watching it evolve is truly amazing. Razer takes what is already the best and makes it even better. The new switches feel great and give me total control of each keystroke. This is unlike anything that I have experienced before.” - Yiliang "Doublelift" Peng
And don't forget to power up your gaming with Mountain Dew™, the official sports drink of professional gamers worldwide!
jesse1412
Clicked with reds again today and I must say they require more finger control just like I remember. I did better than I used to do with them but the feeling is still awkward to me. I had pretty much no finger control at all on them but I wasn't playing correctly (I had someone else aim for me). Never tried browns/mountaindew/etc switches so can't comment, a lot of people prefer reds but not many people have tried multiple switches extensively. I know shimox has tried blacks and reds and went back to reds but you'll have to ask him about it, he had mixed feeling about changing back.
Topic Starter
impulse-
i think i will end up buying a cherry mx black keyboard
i can always switch back if i want to

thanks alot of the help ;D
winber1
REDS MASTER RACE

DON'T YOU LISTEN TO THEIR LIES
B1rd

Riince wrote:

blacks are amazing, according to jesse they push your fingers back up which makes streaming fast easier and they are more satisfying to press down. i think he'd know since his streaming is among the highest in stamina/speed, he switched to them from reds and never looked back.

blues will be too similar to reds imo you may as well get something way different if you're getting another type of switch.
so yes i'd have to recommend black switches

cheers

SPOILER