HTT - Singing! [CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
15
show more
Kurokami
Mod requested. o/

I won't mod this with full power because the set is not finished but I give you some advice.

[General]
  1. Your bg is unrankable. Resize it to either 1024x768 or 1366x768 to make it rankable.
  2. Turn off Widescreen Support since you doesn't have SB.
  3. Try to get some color from the background, the current ones are standing out too much.
  4. Since your only difficulty is at Overdose level and the drain time is under 5 minutes, you need 3 more difficulty to make this rankable. First of all you need an easier level which should be Salad (Normal). Then to make the spread good you need to add Platter (Hard) and Rain (Insane).
  5. I'm not expert with timing but I think the second red line at 01:39:117 is not necessary to add. It works perfectly with 180bpm.


[Mahi~]

OD=AR So it should be 9 as well.

00:00:451 (1,2,3) - To be honest I would like to start the map a bit more calmly. Calm intro is always nice. But this isn't my main reason pointing this out, (1,2) is a HDash which means its hard to control the catcher after it. Therefore only easy patterns or another HDash is allowed after it. Currently you have an edge catch after (1,2) which is very hard, most players can't even, handle. Move (3) a lot closer and take a look at your patterns on the whole map to correct these. I won't point them out one by one.
00:10:450 (1,2,3,4) - These kind of 1/4s as I know not allowed even on Overdose level. HDashes are already hard enough to handle if you need to stop suddenly but having 4 1/4 in a row is way too hard. I don't think anyone besides top10 can fc this pattern constantly.
00:23:784 (3,4,5,1) - The flow is kinda bad here. (3,4,5) goes right calmly but then at (5,1) you used a sudden left HDash. This can be corrected if you add bigger movement to (4,5).
00:34:284 (2,3,4,5,6) - This kind of jumps are fun at first time, but you used them too much. This results too thing, first is your map will be boring because same patterns/jumps are everywhere. The second is this pattern can be really annoying because of the left-right movement with different distances. Its fine a few times but on a 2 minutes map I honestly don't want to see more than 2.
00:42:450 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - NO! The main reason is because you used an 1/4 HDash in the middle of the stream and then the next part goes against the flow. Because of the HDash the players should go left but your patterns goes right with a counter jump. This is a very extreme pattern, should only be used in special cases. My second reason is that the HDash is makes no sense, at least the first (I'm fine with the second). I would like to see a little curved pattern with 4 circle, then one more at the other side with a HDash between them. It gives better flow and follows the song nicely.
01:12:284 (4,1) - Note and sliders not allowed to be closer than 1/2. Even 1/2 can be hard to read if the bpm is too high.
01:14:117 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - The first time was fine, but this makes no sense here.

Thats all for now. I don't want to repeat myself over and over so according to these please go through on the maps once more and correct these patterns because you repeated them. I think this can turn out to be a nice mapset, you just need to add 3 more difficulties as I mentioned. If the mapset is completed and you got a few other mod for them feel free to call me back for a re-check. I promise you a throughout mod at that time. :3 Good luck for now. o/

I see you already got a Platter. :3
Topic Starter
Aryssiel

Kurokami wrote:

Mod requested. o/

I won't mod this with full power because the set is not finished but I give you some advice.

[General]
  1. Your bg is unrankable. Resize it to either 1024x768 or 1366x768 to make it rankable.
  2. Turn off Widescreen Support since you doesn't have SB.
  3. Try to get some color from the background, the current ones are standing out too much.
  4. Since your only difficulty is at Overdose level and the drain time is under 5 minutes, you need 3 more difficulty to make this rankable. First of all you need an easier level which should be Salad (Normal). Then to make the spread good you need to add Platter (Hard) and Rain (Insane).
  5. I'm not expert with timing but I think the second red line at 01:39:117 is not necessary to add. It works perfectly with 180bpm.


[Mahi~]

OD=AR So it should be 9 as well.

00:00:451 (1,2,3) - To be honest I would like to start the map a bit more calmly. Calm intro is always nice. But this isn't my main reason pointing this out, (1,2) is a HDash which means its hard to control the catcher after it. Therefore only easy patterns or another HDash is allowed after it. Currently you have an edge catch after (1,2) which is very hard, most players can't even, handle. Move (3) a lot closer and take a look at your patterns on the whole map to correct these. I won't point them out one by one.
00:10:450 (1,2,3,4) - These kind of 1/4s as I know not allowed even on Overdose level. HDashes are already hard enough to handle if you need to stop suddenly but having 4 1/4 in a row is way too hard. I don't think anyone besides top10 can fc this pattern constantly.
00:23:784 (3,4,5,1) - The flow is kinda bad here. (3,4,5) goes right calmly but then at (5,1) you used a sudden left HDash. This can be corrected if you add bigger movement to (4,5).
00:34:284 (2,3,4,5,6) - This kind of jumps are fun at first time, but you used them too much. This results too thing, first is your map will be boring because same patterns/jumps are everywhere. The second is this pattern can be really annoying because of the left-right movement with different distances. Its fine a few times but on a 2 minutes map I honestly don't want to see more than 2.
00:42:450 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - NO! The main reason is because you used an 1/4 HDash in the middle of the stream and then the next part goes against the flow. Because of the HDash the players should go left but your patterns goes right with a counter jump. This is a very extreme pattern, should only be used in special cases. My second reason is that the HDash is makes no sense, at least the first (I'm fine with the second). I would like to see a little curved pattern with 4 circle, then one more at the other side with a HDash between them. It gives better flow and follows the song nicely.
01:12:284 (4,1) - Note and sliders not allowed to be closer than 1/2. Even 1/2 can be hard to read if the bpm is too high.
01:14:117 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - The first time was fine, but this makes no sense here.

Thats all for now. I don't want to repeat myself over and over so according to these please go through on the maps once more and correct these patterns because you repeated them. I think this can turn out to be a nice mapset, you just need to add 3 more difficulties as I mentioned. If the mapset is completed and you got a few other mod for them feel free to call me back for a re-check. I promise you a throughout mod at that time. :3 Good luck for now. o/

I see you already got a Platter. :3
Thank you very much, I've put everything you told me :3
Manuxz
Holi :3

Mod a pedido >u<

Platter

General:
  1. Como que te faltó constancia en los NC deberías arreglar eso los veo muy random :p yo apenas te mencione algunos pero diría que cada 10 estaría bien.


00:01:451 (1) - Movelo a x:224 ya que 00:01:784 (2) - cae encima y necesita más movimiento una Platter
00:02:118 (1) - Control+H lo mismo de arriba más movimiento eue
00:02:451 (2) - En lo personal ese tipo de sliders no me gustan para este las CtB yo prefiero que sean así --> http://puu.sh/bQ4Nx/4af33f8005.jpg y/o en su defecto así -->http://puu.sh/bQ4PF/13810f8759.jpg ya que con esos slider obtenes un mejor movimiento. (Esto va para todos sliders que son así, no solo para este, sobre todos los que tiene un reverse)
00:04:117 (1) - Control+G y moverlo a x:92
00:08:117 (3) - Mover a x:256 para que resalte más el sonido /o/
00:09:117 (3) - ^
00:09:784 (5) - Mover a x:416
00:11:450 (2) - Control+G y mover a x:160
00:13:617 (1) - Mover a x:214 para tener una simetría perfecta u////u
00:16:450 (2) - Ya que acá hay un finish yo creo que podrías hacer un salto o HDash ahí no? Para que resalte el mejor :3 Si es el caso movelo a x:480 y también agrega el NC ahí y quita el de 00:16:284 (1) -
00:18:617 (4) - Mover a x:256
00:24:117 (5) - Mover a x:192 y el NC debe ir ahí no en 00:24:450 (1) -
00:27:784 (2) - Control+G
00:29:784 (1) - WTF y esto XD quitá el NC pls :p
00:33:617 (1) - Quitar NC -w- y control+H
00:35:117 (1) - Presiona Ctrl+Shift+R para que te aparesca el rotador XD y rotalo -90° y ubicalo en x:288 para tener más movimiento y que no sea tan pegado
00:45:450 (4) - Rotarlo 50° y ubicarlo en x:352
00:49:117 (3) - x:384
00:49:450 (4) - x:128
00:49:784 (1) - Control+G
00:50:117 (2) - ^
00:50:450 (3) - x:416
00:50:784 (4) - x:96
00:51:117 (1) - Control+G
00:52:450 (1) - ^ y mover a x:384
00:53:117 (3) - Mover a x:148 D_D
00:53:617 (5) - Mover a x:40
00:53:784 (1) - Mover a x:352 para hacer un HDash ;w;
00:54:950 (5) - Mover a x:288 >:c
00:55:784 (3) - Mover a x:128 y control+g -3-
00:56:117 (4) - Mover a x:352 y control+g :v
00:59:117 (1) - Acá debería haber un super salto así todo kjasdhlsaksalkjalsd ya que comienza el kiai y $_$ como que debería a comenzar a resaltar la canción XD
01:00:617 (2) - y 01:01:117 (4) - están mal snapeadas :p arreglalo >.<
01:03:617 (2) - Mover a x:352 -w-
01:03:784 (3) - Mover a x:160 .w.
01:03:950 (4) - Mover a x:256 o.O
01:04:450 (1) - Ahí debería haber un salto, creo .... ewe
01:06:950 (6) - Mover a x:320 qwq
01:06:284 (3) - Mover a x:64 :v
01:06:784 (5) - Mover a x:320 :V
01:08:450 (1,2,3) - Intenta esto --> http://puu.sh/bQ8Oo/2b4f6da069.jpg que caigan todas en el mismo lugar no es buena idea uwu
01:09:117 (4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/bQ8QH/f4af277786.jpg
01:10:284 (2) - Movera x:320
01:12:367 (1) - Este spin debería comenzar en el tick rojo anterior o esa en ---> 01:12:284 -
01:16:950 (2) - Mover a x:160
01:17:117 (3,4) - Yo te aconsejaría esto --> http://puu.sh/bQ9o6/7fa8d06c13.jpg
01:26:284 (3) - Control+G
01:27:117 (1) - Mover a x:320
01:30:950 (1) - Mover a x:224
01:33:783 (2) - Mover a x:480
01:37:617 (1) - Mover a x:288

Rain

General:
  1. Creo que abusaste mucho de los saltos jajaja XD Pero bueno eso ya lo modeara alguien más :v
  2. Como que te faltó constancia en los NC deberías arreglar eso los veo muy random :p yo apenas te mencione algunos pero diría que cada 10 estaría bien.


00:00:451 (1,2,3,4,5) - Mejor usa este patrón ---> http://puu.sh/bQaxU/55e5fc7859.jpg No recomiendo comenzar con saltos así de una :v Rescatate loca ewe
00:07:950 (5) - Hacelo así ---> http://puu.sh/bQaHA/02b2bbbd71.jpg
00:08:617 (1) - ^ solo que para el otro lado :V
00:19:450 (1,2,1) - Zai falopero XD http://puu.sh/bQaXX/69d055da13.jpg <-- así -w-
00:22:284 (2) - Control +G
00:22:617 (3) - Mover a x:320
00:23:617 (1,2,3,4) - Entiendo que la cancion se ponga lenta en está parte pero porque mapearla así o.o busca otro patrón :p Mi consejo XD Usar este patrón ---> http://puu.sh/bQbk6/7510af12b8.jpg
00:25:450 (6) - Control+G
00:26:950 (3) - ^ y mover a x:192
00:28:450 (4) - Control+G
00:29:117 (6) - Control+G
00:31:117 (1) - El spin debería comenzar en 00:30:950 (10) - así que elimina (10) y corre el spin hasta ahí, luego agrega una nota en 00:31:117 (1) - con un FINISH :D
00:37:450 (5) - Mover a x:264
00:40:617 (3) - x:224
00:41:450 (6) - x:216
00:38:784 (3) - x:256
00:42:867 (1) - ESte spin está mal :p
00:44:950 (4) - x:160
00:45:950 (3) - x:416
00:46:784 (1) - x:256
00:47:783 (4) - x:240
00:49:117 (5) - x:256
00:50:116 (2) - x:52
00:50:450 (4) - x:420
00:54:451 (5) - x:256
00:57:784 (6) - x:304

Mahi~

Como no se que dificultad es esta no la modeare XD Cuando te decidas me avisas y con gusto lo haré aún así te dejo una recomendación

00:58:284 (3,4,5,6,7) - http://puu.sh/bQdkl/91ea0b5553.jpg
01:14:034 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/bQdCZ/677802de18.jpg

Eso es todo suerte con el mapa chicos owo
Topic Starter
Aryssiel

Manuxz Sixx wrote:

Holi :3

Mod a pedido >u<

Platter

General:
  1. Como que te faltó constancia en los NC deberías arreglar eso los veo muy random :p yo apenas te mencione algunos pero diría que cada 10 estaría bien.


00:01:451 (1) - Movelo a x:224 ya que 00:01:784 (2) - cae encima y necesita más movimiento una Platter
00:02:118 (1) - Control+H lo mismo de arriba más movimiento eue
00:02:451 (2) - En lo personal ese tipo de sliders no me gustan para este las CtB yo prefiero que sean así --> http://puu.sh/bQ4Nx/4af33f8005.jpg y/o en su defecto así -->http://puu.sh/bQ4PF/13810f8759.jpg ya que con esos slider obtenes un mejor movimiento. (Esto va para todos sliders que son así, no solo para este, sobre todos los que tiene un reverse)
00:04:117 (1) - Control+G y moverlo a x:92
00:08:117 (3) - Mover a x:256 para que resalte más el sonido /o/
00:09:117 (3) - ^
00:09:784 (5) - Mover a x:416
00:11:450 (2) - Control+G y mover a x:160
00:13:617 (1) - Mover a x:214 para tener una simetría perfecta u////u
00:16:450 (2) - Ya que acá hay un finish yo creo que podrías hacer un salto o HDash ahí no? Para que resalte el mejor :3 Si es el caso movelo a x:480 y también agrega el NC ahí y quita el de 00:16:284 (1) -
00:18:617 (4) - Mover a x:256
00:24:117 (5) - Mover a x:192 y el NC debe ir ahí no en 00:24:450 (1) -
00:27:784 (2) - Control+G
00:29:784 (1) - WTF y esto XD quitá el NC pls :p
00:33:617 (1) - Quitar NC -w- y control+H
00:35:117 (1) - Presiona Ctrl+Shift+R para que te aparesca el rotador XD y rotalo -90° y ubicalo en x:288 para tener más movimiento y que no sea tan pegado
00:45:450 (4) - Rotarlo 50° y ubicarlo en x:352
00:49:117 (3) - x:384
00:49:450 (4) - x:128
00:49:784 (1) - Control+G
00:50:117 (2) - ^
00:50:450 (3) - x:416
00:50:784 (4) - x:96
00:51:117 (1) - Control+G
00:52:450 (1) - ^ y mover a x:384
00:53:117 (3) - Mover a x:148 D_D
00:53:617 (5) - Mover a x:40
00:53:784 (1) - Mover a x:352 para hacer un HDash ;w;
00:54:950 (5) - Mover a x:288 >:c
00:55:784 (3) - Mover a x:128 y control+g -3-
00:56:117 (4) - Mover a x:352 y control+g :v
00:59:117 (1) - Acá debería haber un super salto así todo kjasdhlsaksalkjalsd ya que comienza el kiai y $_$ como que debería a comenzar a resaltar la canción XD
01:00:617 (2) - y 01:01:117 (4) - están mal snapeadas :p arreglalo >.<
01:03:617 (2) - Mover a x:352 -w-
01:03:784 (3) - Mover a x:160 .w.
01:03:950 (4) - Mover a x:256 o.O
01:04:450 (1) - Ahí debería haber un salto, creo .... ewe
01:06:950 (6) - Mover a x:320 qwq
01:06:284 (3) - Mover a x:64 :v
01:06:784 (5) - Mover a x:320 :V
01:08:450 (1,2,3) - Intenta esto --> http://puu.sh/bQ8Oo/2b4f6da069.jpg que caigan todas en el mismo lugar no es buena idea uwu
01:09:117 (4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/bQ8QH/f4af277786.jpg
01:10:284 (2) - Movera x:320
01:12:367 (1) - Este spin debería comenzar en el tick rojo anterior o esa en ---> 01:12:284 -
01:16:950 (2) - Mover a x:160
01:17:117 (3,4) - Yo te aconsejaría esto --> http://puu.sh/bQ9o6/7fa8d06c13.jpg
01:26:284 (3) - Control+G
01:27:117 (1) - Mover a x:320
01:30:950 (1) - Mover a x:224
01:33:783 (2) - Mover a x:480
01:37:617 (1) - Mover a x:288

Mahi~

Como no se que dificultad es esta no la modeare XD Cuando te decidas me avisas y con gusto lo haré aún así te dejo una recomendación

00:58:284 (3,4,5,6,7) - http://puu.sh/bQdkl/91ea0b5553.jpg
01:14:034 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/bQdCZ/677802de18.jpg

Eso es todo suerte con el mapa chicos owo
:o gracias por la suerte (? la necesitare y mucho (?. Cambie todo lo que dijiste de la platter :3 y la de Mahi~ es overdose, lo dice en la descripsion del beatmap :v en pocas palabras es gracias igual xd
Badis
I'm gonna mod only Quit User's map because its the map that need the more modifications (courage :) )*
First of all your map has a lot of pp patterns
I explain that : 01:22:784 (8,9,1) - is ultra easy to fc , hold left and dash
BUT thats a double hyperdash so it give a lot of pp , in consequence your map has 7 stars but doesn't deserve it
its ok to put sometime that kind of patterns (spectacular and easy to do) but you have put too many of these , its repetitive and thats pp cheat :|
Try to create other patterns from that

00:06:617 (6,7,1) - That triplet isn't clean at all and just after a jump just NO
00:07:284 (4,5,1) - Same thing here
00:07:950 (4) - this one is hard to catch and its dangerous to miss a so important hyperdash , try to make it closer to 3
00:08:034 (5,6,7,8,9) - too hard to read try to make a line from that
00:08:700 (2) - make it closer to 1 , I don't think a double hyperdash is necessary here
00:10:700 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - this stream isn't clean at all , you can use a slider and morph it into a stream it would be better because double hyperdash in the middle
00:11:200 (8,9,10) - it make the pattern hard to read , try to make 8 and 9 with different X
00:13:117 (5,6,7,8,9) - Seems so random , its like you put them randomly :|
00:16:117 (7,1,2,3) - too random too
00:16:950 (5,6,7) - same thing here
00:18:284 (7,8,9) - not clean at all this triplet is ugly in my opinion
00:20:450 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17) - this stream is too random like I said before try to use sliders and go to compose --> transform a slider into a stream it will have better result , your stream has 2 useless hyperdash
00:21:784 - this pause isn't legit in my opinion ^^ I'm sure you can do a calm part from that
00:32:117 - the singer begins to sing here so I think its better to start here
00:36:784 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - maybe you had a idea here BUT I hate patterns where you need to have the right position and wait...
00:41:784 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - maybe in editing its beautiful (mini star :) ) but in ctb just no the pattern is random
00:43:450 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - I don't really like it because its very hard to catch , remember your map is going to be fc and I hate frustrating maps :|
00:45:617 (10) - I think its too far and too hard to catch make it closer to 9
00:51:617 (2,3,4) - I think you shouldn't made them go in the right but un the left , just after a hyperdash it demand an excellent timing to continue this way
00:52:034 (5) - Too hard to catch make it closer to 4
00:57:367 (6,7,8,9,10,1,2) - too random the hyperdash are everywhere and its ugly to read
01:00:284 (7,1,2,3) - too hard to do I think if 1-2-3 go to the right it would be less random
01:05:784 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think you can make it more clean
01:06:117 (5,6,7) - triple hyperdash there (1/2 1/4 1/4) just no its too difficult
01:08:450 (1,2,3) - same thing
01:09:117 (5,6,7) - same thing (stop copy paste plez)
01:09:450 (8,9,10,11) - try to place them more in left it requiers less timing
01:10:450 (4,5,6) - double hyperdash (useless)
01:11:117 (1) - make 1 closer to 6 because its too hard to catch it
01:16:117 (8,9,10,11) - I don't think I need to explain why its too hard :|
01:17:673 (9,1) - thats troll : right after a hyperdash stream (thats how I call it ) you want we go to the left and catch that technical slider (gimme us a break)
01:19:450 (4,5,6) - make the whole pattern hard to read , change it
01:23:117 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - repetitive and give too much pp and its a easy pattern , no.
01:36:450 (2,3) - double hyperdash there : useless

I think thats the BIG things you need to change but there is more issues but its due to lack of rigour
You can't put circles that randomly the result are random patterns hard to do and ugly to read
I can see you begin in mapping so its normal you can't imagine that at the begining
so thats why I told you , MAKE YOUR MAP MORE CLEAN :)
good luck
alienflybot
Hi o/
It has been a long time~
Requested via AFB's CTB Modding Queue
(Make sure to vote my mod performance after reviewing the mods in my queue post)

[General]
  1. Tags: You missed some of the tags, like Ho-kago Tea Time, Houkago Tea Time, Akiyama Mio, Hikasa Yoko, etc. You can also take a look in *this map, there might have tags you want to add. Apart from that, you should add the names of guest diff mappers into the tags: Zai, CTB User
  2. Slider Velocity: All of the diffs have the same slider velocity, which is 2.00, you should alter them to have clear contrast between Salad, Platter, Zai's Rain, Overdose and CTB User's CTB.
[Salad]

  • Settings:
  1. How about raising the approach rate to 7? Since Platter has the number of 8; while Rain has 9, so why not Salad for 7?
  2. For the circle size, 3.5 is a bit high, consider lowering it to 3.
  3. Remove the Widescreen Support, your map has no storyboard.

    Mod Contents:
  4. For the patterns, too many ①-> <-② patterns or <-① ②-> patterns, change some of them to another patterns like you can make reversed sliders, couple of circles etc.
  5. 01:12:367 (1) - The spinner should start at 01:12:450, but not at the blue tick, otherwise the rhythm is awkward. Also, the ending whistle sound is weird, you should end the spinner at 01:13:617, so the rhythm matches.
  6. 01:19:117 (5) - This note is weird, it should be with a circle + 1/1 slider like *this
  7. 01:41:450 (1) - You can end this spinner at 01:42:284 if you like, because it is the point where sound is silent.

    NC Issues:
  8. 00:29:784 (7) - Missing a NC here, otherwise the combo is too long.
  9. 00:35:117 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - The NC cuts here is a bit weird. See if my NC works better or not:
    at 00:37:284
  10. 00:56:450 (5) - NC needed.
  11. 01:19:117 (5) - What about NC'ing here? OR 01:19:284 (6) - NC here if you applied the above-mentioned mod.
  12. 01:38:117 (1) - Don't NC here, remove it.
[Platter]

  • Settings:
  1. You should raise the HP Drain Rate to at least 4.5 or 5... otherwise it is way too easy.
  2. Remove the Widescreen Support, your map has no storyboard.

    Mod Contents:
  3. 01:00:450 (1,2,3,4) - (2) and (4) are weird when you playback slowly, you should end these sliders at red properly.
  4. 01:08:450 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Remap this part, this part lacks of movements, make it more attractive!
  5. 01:12:367 (1) - Check the same part in the Cup.
  6. 01:12:284 - Without a note here, it sounds empty or just weird because a spinner starts suddenly after the slider. Therefore add a circle here to solve the problem.
  7. 01:14:284 (1) - This note started 1/2 earlier, the slider should start at 01:14:450; and this slider ends awkwardly, it should end at 01:14:950 properly.
  8. 01:28:450 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3) - This part should map differently from the intro part. Indeed repeating patterns is a good idea in Standard mapping, but in CtB it doesn't. For me I highly recommend to map some parts differently and keep some patterns.

    HDash Issues:
  9. 00:10:784 (2,1) - HDash missing between these two notes.
  10. 00:16:284 (1,2) - HDash needed to be consistent with the previous one.
  11. 00:18:784 (5,1) - ^
  12. 00:42:950 (4,1) - HDash missed.
  13. 00:58:950 (5,1) - AAAAAA, you missed a HDash here.
  14. 01:26:784 (5,1) - To be honest, here should add a HDash (to be cooler xD)
  15. 01:38:784 (3,1,2) - There should be a HDash between the 2 circles in 01:38:950 (1), but you connected them in a slider. Therefore you should break (1) into 2 circles and add HDash between them.

    Still, you should increase distances between some notes (especially in the Kiai Time), in order to be more difficult and feel like a Platter. At my perspectives, this Platter is not really hard to be named as Platter.

    NC Issues:
  16. 00:21:117 (4) - NC should be here, because a big combo will be there if no NC is given.
  17. 00:30:450 (1) - Not really necessary to have NC here because the combo is short and the stanza is still the same.
[Zai's Rain]

  • Settings:
  1. HP Drain Rate: Raise it to 6
  2. Combo Colors: I guess using a different set of combo colors is fine, but I doubt about it so I point it out here. I recommend changing the set of colors into the ones in Salad and Platter for consistency.

    Mod Contents:
  3. 00:20:950 - Add a circle here, so it is less empty.
  4. 00:21:117 (1,1,2,3,1) - Bad flow, a HDash and suddenly a big jump
  5. 00:35:450 (2) - Remap this part, with circles or sliders...
  6. 00:40:117 (4,1,2,3,4) - Bad flow, another big leap after HDash
  7. 00:48:450 (2,3,4,5) - ^
  8. 00:51:450 (4,5,6,7) - ^
  9. 01:01:117 (8,9,10,11) - Too hard
  10. 01:12:117 (1) - The start of spinner is not rhythmatic, you should start it at 01:12:450; and remap the empty parts before the spinner.
  11. 01:17:784 (4) - Remap this slider into circles / small sliders
  12. 01:19:784 (2,3,4,5) - Too jumpy :(

    NC Issues:
    Too many NC issues! Most of them are either high in combo or just unmatched with the rhythm. I will list out some of them for you to decide which should be NC'ed or remove NC.
  13. 00:08:450 (6) - NC
  14. 00:16:450 (4) - NC
  15. 00:19:450 (1) - Remove NC
  16. 00:23:784 (1) - Remove NC and NC at 00:24:617 (4)
  17. 00:29:784 (8) - Remove NC
  18. 00:43:117 (5) - NC
  19. 00:55:284 (8) - NC
  20. 00:58:450 (8) - NC
    ...

    I will leave the Kiai Time parts for you to think about the NC'es, try playing back the stanzas at a slow rate to check the stanzas, or just simply NC every 8 red ticks (It usually works well). Some of the NC'es I didn't point out because it seems fine (or just a Style difference).
[Overdose]

  • Settings:
  1. Increase the HP Drain Rate to a number of 7 (or 6 if you are lenient)

    Mod Contents:
    To be frank, I don't really want to mod this diff because the patterns are already Overdose-like, or for me some patterns are really way exceed Overdose. I would just add some reviews on this diff:
  2. I think HDashes are too much. Yup, an Overdose should have loads more HDashes than the Platter or Rain, but it has way too much. I recommend lowering the number of them.
  3. Some parts are not in good flow. For example, 00:58:284 (7,8,9,10,11) - (10) and (11) is not a good flow, because you HDashes through (7,8,9,10) and then you suddenly have to turn the direction. You should change (11) into the same note as (7,9)
  4. 01:12:367 (1) - Same as Cup
  5. 01:14:034 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - They should start at 01:14:117
  6. 01:14:867 (6,1) - (1) should place to the opposite side, otherwise the player have to suddenly decelerate and go left in that part, and the hype / excitement is lost. You can Ctrl+H that part to change the direction too, I mean 01:14:034 (1,2,3,4,5,6)
  7. Some NC'es are too high, check your map and the stanzas throughout the diff.
  8. 01:41:450 (1) - This spinner can be shortened to 01:42:034 if you intend to, for consistency.
[CTB User's CTB]

  • Settings:
  1. The diff name can be brandished, at this moment, the name still cannot clarify what diff it is, I assume it is Overdose when I clicked.
  2. You can increase HP Drain Rate to 7 if this diff is meant to be the hardest diff

    Mod Contents:
    To be frank, I don't really want to mod this diff because the patterns are already Overdose-like. I would just add some reviews on this diff:
  3. Bad flows. For example, 00:58:284 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - You have to go left right in a hyper pace, but from (7,1) you have to turn the direction suddenly, and the change is too big
  4. The whole diff gives me a confusing image, I think most of the patterns are quite chaotic. You should decorate the patterns into a better one instead of placing circles like everywhere.
  5. Some distances are uneven, for example: 00:02:117 (1,2,3,4,5), I don't think the (3) is the most stressed note. In addition to it, you missed a HDash between (4,5), which is quite inconsistent with 00:00:451 (1,2,3,4,5)
  6. 00:21:784 - Circle should be added here.
The problems in your diffs:
  • General
  1. Difficulty spread
  2. Some little NC problems

    Salad
  3. Too high SV

    Platter
  4. Inconsistent HDashes
  5. A bit easy, to be honest

    Zai's Rain
  6. Bad flow

    Overdose
  7. Density of HDash is too high
  8. General mistakes

    CTB User's CTB
  9. Naming
  10. Uneven distances
  11. A bit confusing
  12. Bad flow


To be honest, your diffs will have big improvements after the slider velocity altering. Change the slider velocity and remap the Salad, then the diff spread is much better and Salad is more close to Salad.

Good luck for ranking!

-AFB
Topic Starter
Aryssiel

alienflybot wrote:

Hi o/
It has been a long time~
Requested via AFB's CTB Modding Queue
(Make sure to vote my mod performance after reviewing the mods in my queue post)

[General]
  1. Tags: You missed some of the tags, like Ho-kago Tea Time, Houkago Tea Time, Akiyama Mio, Hikasa Yoko, etc. You can also take a look in *this map, there might have tags you want to add. Apart from that, you should add the names of guest diff mappers into the tags: Zai, CTB User
  2. Slider Velocity: All of the diffs have the same slider velocity, which is 2.00, you should alter them to have clear contrast between Salad, Platter, Zai's Rain, Overdose and CTB User's CTB.
[Salad]

  • Settings:
  1. How about raising the approach rate to 7? Since Platter has the number of 8; while Rain has 9, so why not Salad for 7?
  2. For the circle size, 3.5 is a bit high, consider lowering it to 3.
  3. Remove the Widescreen Support, your map has no storyboard.

    Mod Contents:
  4. For the patterns, too many ①-> <-② patterns or <-① ②-> patterns, change some of them to another patterns like you can make reversed sliders, couple of circles etc.
  5. 01:12:367 (1) - The spinner should start at 01:12:450, but not at the blue tick, otherwise the rhythm is awkward. Also, the ending whistle sound is weird, you should end the spinner at 01:13:617, so the rhythm matches.
  6. 01:19:117 (5) - This note is weird, it should be with a circle + 1/1 slider like *this
  7. 01:41:450 (1) - You can end this spinner at 01:42:284 if you like, because it is the point where sound is silent.

    NC Issues:
  8. 00:29:784 (7) - Missing a NC here, otherwise the combo is too long.
  9. 00:35:117 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - The NC cuts here is a bit weird. See if my NC works better or not:
    at 00:37:284
  10. 00:56:450 (5) - NC needed.
  11. 01:19:117 (5) - What about NC'ing here? OR 01:19:284 (6) - NC here if you applied the above-mentioned mod.
  12. 01:38:117 (1) - Don't NC here, remove it.
[Platter]

  • Settings:
  1. You should raise the HP Drain Rate to at least 4.5 or 5... otherwise it is way too easy.
  2. Remove the Widescreen Support, your map has no storyboard.

    Mod Contents:
  3. 01:00:450 (1,2,3,4) - (2) and (4) are weird when you playback slowly, you should end these sliders at red properly.
  4. 01:08:450 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Remap this part, this part lacks of movements, make it more attractive!
  5. 01:12:367 (1) - Check the same part in the Cup.
  6. 01:12:284 - Without a note here, it sounds empty or just weird because a spinner starts suddenly after the slider. Therefore add a circle here to solve the problem.
  7. 01:14:284 (1) - This note started 1/2 earlier, the slider should start at 01:14:450; and this slider ends awkwardly, it should end at 01:14:950 properly.
  8. 01:28:450 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3) - This part should map differently from the intro part. Indeed repeating patterns is a good idea in Standard mapping, but in CtB it doesn't. For me I highly recommend to map some parts differently and keep some patterns.

    HDash Issues:
  9. 00:10:784 (2,1) - HDash missing between these two notes.
  10. 00:16:284 (1,2) - HDash needed to be consistent with the previous one.
  11. 00:18:784 (5,1) - ^
  12. 00:42:950 (4,1) - HDash missed.
  13. 00:58:950 (5,1) - AAAAAA, you missed a HDash here.
  14. 01:26:784 (5,1) - To be honest, here should add a HDash (to be cooler xD)
  15. 01:38:784 (3,1,2) - There should be a HDash between the 2 circles in 01:38:950 (1), but you connected them in a slider. Therefore you should break (1) into 2 circles and add HDash between them.

    Still, you should increase distances between some notes (especially in the Kiai Time), in order to be more difficult and feel like a Platter. At my perspectives, this Platter is not really hard to be named as Platter.

    NC Issues:
  16. 00:21:117 (4) - NC should be here, because a big combo will be there if no NC is given.
  17. 00:30:450 (1) - Not really necessary to have NC here because the combo is short and the stanza is still the same.
[Zai's Rain]

  • Settings:
  1. HP Drain Rate: Raise it to 6
  2. Combo Colors: I guess using a different set of combo colors is fine, but I doubt about it so I point it out here. I recommend changing the set of colors into the ones in Salad and Platter for consistency.

    Mod Contents:
  3. 00:20:950 - Add a circle here, so it is less empty.
  4. 00:21:117 (1,1,2,3,1) - Bad flow, a HDash and suddenly a big jump
  5. 00:35:450 (2) - Remap this part, with circles or sliders...
  6. 00:40:117 (4,1,2,3,4) - Bad flow, another big leap after HDash
  7. 00:48:450 (2,3,4,5) - ^
  8. 00:51:450 (4,5,6,7) - ^
  9. 01:01:117 (8,9,10,11) - Too hard
  10. 01:12:117 (1) - The start of spinner is not rhythmatic, you should start it at 01:12:450; and remap the empty parts before the spinner.
  11. 01:17:784 (4) - Remap this slider into circles / small sliders
  12. 01:19:784 (2,3,4,5) - Too jumpy :(

    NC Issues:
    Too many NC issues! Most of them are either high in combo or just unmatched with the rhythm. I will list out some of them for you to decide which should be NC'ed or remove NC.
  13. 00:08:450 (6) - NC
  14. 00:16:450 (4) - NC
  15. 00:19:450 (1) - Remove NC
  16. 00:23:784 (1) - Remove NC and NC at 00:24:617 (4)
  17. 00:29:784 (8) - Remove NC
  18. 00:43:117 (5) - NC
  19. 00:55:284 (8) - NC
  20. 00:58:450 (8) - NC
    ...

    I will leave the Kiai Time parts for you to think about the NC'es, try playing back the stanzas at a slow rate to check the stanzas, or just simply NC every 8 red ticks (It usually works well). Some of the NC'es I didn't point out because it seems fine (or just a Style difference).
[Overdose]

  • Settings:
  1. Increase the HP Drain Rate to a number of 7 (or 6 if you are lenient)

    Mod Contents:
    To be frank, I don't really want to mod this diff because the patterns are already Overdose-like, or for me some patterns are really way exceed Overdose. I would just add some reviews on this diff:
  2. I think HDashes are too much. Yup, an Overdose should have loads more HDashes than the Platter or Rain, but it has way too much. I recommend lowering the number of them.
  3. Some parts are not in good flow. For example, 00:58:284 (7,8,9,10,11) - (10) and (11) is not a good flow, because you HDashes through (7,8,9,10) and then you suddenly have to turn the direction. You should change (11) into the same note as (7,9)
  4. 01:12:367 (1) - Same as Cup
  5. 01:14:034 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - They should start at 01:14:117
  6. 01:14:867 (6,1) - (1) should place to the opposite side, otherwise the player have to suddenly decelerate and go left in that part, and the hype / excitement is lost. You can Ctrl+H that part to change the direction too, I mean 01:14:034 (1,2,3,4,5,6)
  7. Some NC'es are too high, check your map and the stanzas throughout the diff.
  8. 01:41:450 (1) - This spinner can be shortened to 01:42:034 if you intend to, for consistency.
[CTB User's CTB]

  • Settings:
  1. The diff name can be brandished, at this moment, the name still cannot clarify what diff it is, I assume it is Overdose when I clicked.
  2. You can increase HP Drain Rate to 7 if this diff is meant to be the hardest diff

    Mod Contents:
    To be frank, I don't really want to mod this diff because the patterns are already Overdose-like. I would just add some reviews on this diff:
  3. Bad flows. For example, 00:58:284 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - You have to go left right in a hyper pace, but from (7,1) you have to turn the direction suddenly, and the change is too big
  4. The whole diff gives me a confusing image, I think most of the patterns are quite chaotic. You should decorate the patterns into a better one instead of placing circles like everywhere.
  5. Some distances are uneven, for example: 00:02:117 (1,2,3,4,5), I don't think the (3) is the most stressed note. In addition to it, you missed a HDash between (4,5), which is quite inconsistent with 00:00:451 (1,2,3,4,5)
  6. 00:21:784 - Circle should be added here.
The problems in your diffs:
  • General
  1. Difficulty spread
  2. Some little NC problems

    Salad
  3. Too high SV

    Platter
  4. Inconsistent HDashes
  5. A bit easy, to be honest

    Zai's Rain
  6. Bad flow

    Overdose
  7. Density of HDash is too high
  8. General mistakes

    CTB User's CTB
  9. Naming
  10. Uneven distances
  11. A bit confusing
  12. Bad flow


To be honest, your diffs will have big improvements after the slider velocity altering. Change the slider velocity and remap the Salad, then the diff spread is much better and Salad is more close to Salad.

Good luck for ranking!

-AFB
Thanks for modding owo!
Absolute Zero
OVERDOSE:
-While streams are meant to be more difficult, some of these streams just have too much anti-flow and it feels a little awkward. Sometimes it feels a little weird to have unevenly spaced streams, and you might want to keep that in mind.
-There sometimes are huge jumps between difficult sections and easier sections. I would suggest evening out the difficulty overall more.
-It's a good start, but it needs polishing.

00:01:450 (1) - No NC.
00:05:784 (1) - ^
00:08:450 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Keep mapping it in the same rhythmic pattern as before. The music hasn't changed yet!
00:10:450 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Keep (1,2,3,4) and (5,6,7,8) evenly spaced.
00:16:284 (3,4) - Make a hyperdash here for the new phrase and NC?
00:21:784 - I disagree with the break. Why not map here?
00:29:816 (1,1) - The transition here feels a little abrupt and might be a random missing place for people. I would space the distance between the end of the spinner and the next note more to give the player time to recover.
00:41:816 (1,2,3,4) - Why not continue the other rhythmic pattern? The drum fill roll doesn't come in until the next combo.
00:45:482 (1) - No NC.
00:50:482 (3,4,5,6) - Is this stream necessary? If you think it is absolutely so, then make a stronger hyper to (1).
00:53:649 (5) - NC for the new phrase.
00:53:816 (6) - NC?
00:56:816 (1,2,3,4) - Personally, I feel like these 3/4 sliders don't follow the musical rhythm. Make them 1/2 sliders?
00:59:149 (3) - Move the NC here instead?
01:03:649 (1,2) - Make this a 1/1 slider?
01:12:649 (1,1) - Give the player time to recover by ending the spinner a little earlier?
01:14:983 (8) - Ctrl+G slider to make the flow easier.
01:15:649 (2,3,4,5) - This section right here is suddenly difficult because of the anti-flow: Why not just flip all the sliders to make it smoother?
01:20:482 (3,4) - This rhythm is weird (not sure where in the music it is, I think)?
01:23:149 (1,2,3,1,1,2,3,1,1,2,3,1) - This section feels odd because it's a random cluster of back-forth 1/8. I feel like there are too many of these, and you can find another way to incorporate the beats. If you're going to keep the back-forth, then combo fix to (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4).
01:27:649 - Add hitcircle here?
01:31:982 (1) - No NC necessary.
01:34:482 (3,4) - Make movement here, since the beat does not slow?
01:40:982 (7,8) - Would make these both single combos because they're strong hits.

Good luck with the map!
Topic Starter
Aryssiel

Absolute Zero wrote:

OVERDOSE:
-While streams are meant to be more difficult, some of these streams just have too much anti-flow and it feels a little awkward. Sometimes it feels a little weird to have unevenly spaced streams, and you might want to keep that in mind.
-There sometimes are huge jumps between difficult sections and easier sections. I would suggest evening out the difficulty overall more.
-It's a good start, but it needs polishing.

00:01:450 (1) - No NC.
00:05:784 (1) - ^
00:08:450 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Keep mapping it in the same rhythmic pattern as before. The music hasn't changed yet!
00:10:450 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Keep (1,2,3,4) and (5,6,7,8) evenly spaced. i think i didn't understand that but i did something, lol
00:16:284 (3,4) - Make a hyperdash here for the new phrase and NC?
00:21:784 - I disagree with the break. Why not map here? well i don't remember why i didn't map there, and in the remap well.. too lazy. i'll be working on it
00:29:816 (1,1) - The transition here feels a little abrupt and might be a random missing place for people. I would space the distance between the end of the spinner and the next note more to give the player time to recover.
00:41:816 (1,2,3,4) - Why not continue the other rhythmic pattern? The drum fill roll doesn't come in until the next combo.
00:45:482 (1) - No NC.

00:50:482 (3,4,5,6) - Is this stream necessary? If you think it is absolutely so, then make a stronger hyper to (1). yes it is :c
00:53:649 (5) - NC for the new phrase.
00:53:816 (6) - NC?
00:56:816 (1,2,3,4) - Personally, I feel like these 3/4 sliders don't follow the musical rhythm. Make them 1/2 sliders?
00:59:149 (3) - Move the NC here instead?
01:03:649 (1,2) - Make this a 1/1 slider?

01:12:649 (1,1) - Give the player time to recover by ending the spinner a little earlier?
01:14:983 (8) - Ctrl+G slider to make the flow easier.

01:15:649 (2,3,4,5) - This section right here is suddenly difficult because of the anti-flow: Why not just flip all the sliders to make it smoother? nope :x
01:20:482 (3,4) - This rhythm is weird (not sure where in the music it is, I think)?
01:23:149 (1,2,3,1,1,2,3,1,1,2,3,1) - This section feels odd because it's a random cluster of back-forth 1/8. I feel like there are too many of these, and you can find another way to incorporate the beats. If you're going to keep the back-forth, then combo fix to (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4). i'll keep it, i like them.
01:27:649 - Add hitcircle here?
01:31:982 (1) - No NC necessary.
01:34:482 (3,4) - Make movement here, since the beat does not slow?
01:40:982 (7,8) - Would make these both single combos because they're strong hits.


Good luck with the map!
Thanks for the mod!
-Sh1n1-
[Salad]

  1. 00:00:451 (1) - yo que tu evitaria este tipo de patron porque hace que el jugador tenga que quedarse estatico con modos como dt y para ser dificultad facil calcular bien eso es tedioso para los newbies, yo te aconsejaria hacer algo asi como esto, se ve mas bonito y ordenado.
  2. depende de como arregles el patron mencionado anteriormente, trata de usar la distancia de 1.0x, actualmente estas usando 0.74x entre 00:00:451 (1,1) - y se ve feo cuando va muy junto, te recomiendo que para la distancia entre notas uses 1.0x como venias haciendo en 00:01:450 (1,2,3) - y cuando veas que se necesitan de saltos cortos como por ejemplo entre estas notas 00:03:117 (1,2) - uses 1.40x para darle mas enfasis a las tonadas altas
  3. 00:07:450 (1,2) - 00:08:450 (4,5) - evita esos patrones porque basicamente luce igual que en el reverse que hicistes al principio.
  4. 00:10:950 (6,1) - porque no agregastes un pequeño espacio entre estas notas? ya que en 00:11:117 - hay tonada alta y cambio de una transicion a otra.
  5. 00:15:784 (4,1) - igual entre estas notas, en 00:16:450 - hay tono alto porlo que deberia haber un pequeño salto
  6. 00:21:784 - demasiado espacio de descanso, considera mapear esta parte
  7. 00:17:284 (3,4) - respeta la distancia normal entre estas notas
  8. 00:33:117 (2) - evita estos sliders muy rectos porque en ctb el catcher nunca debe dejar de moverse.
  9. 00:52:450 (3) - igual que el anterior.
  10. 01:01:117 (5,1) - muy pegados, olvidastes la distancia entre esas notas
  11. 01:03:117 (3,4) - aca tmb el espaciado no esta bien, ese reverse deberia estar para el otro lado, luce muy apilado como esta ahora
  12. 00:58:450 (1) - este slider no me gusta por varias razones pero la principal es esta: veo que sigues mucho la voz y no esta mal pero considerando que el kiai empieza en 00:59:117 - debe haber un nuevo combo cosa que no se puede porque tu slider justo acaba ahi, yo te recomiendo seguir este sonido 00:57:784 (8) - en 00:58:450 - y que pongas un slider desde 00:59:117 - hasta 00:59:784 -
  13. 01:11:784 (5) - ya sabes que dire ahi xd
  14. 01:03:784 (4) - con esto me dejastes muy claro que le das prioridad a la voz, en el kiai no es recomendable dejar tantos breaks, reorganiza un poco tus notas ahi para no dejar tantos vacios, por ejemplo porque te complicas la vida si puedes reemplazar todo esto 01:01:784 (1,2,3) - por un solo slider con reverse, combinaria mejor con la diff ya que necesitas patrones simples.
  15. 01:32:117 (3,4) - no le veo la necesidad del jump aqui, es mas creo que 01:32:117 (3) - deberia ser eliminada, si lo haces trata de mantener consistencia con los breaks en las partes que siguen como 01:34:784 - 01:37:450 -
  16. 01:27:784 (4) - sigue muy bien el ritmo pero en 01:28:450 - deberia empoezar un nuevo combo como ya lo mencione antes.
  17. espero no ver mas patrones como este 01:40:117 (3) - ;w;


Buena suerte y de ahi te paso la Rain :3
Topic Starter
Aryssiel

-Sh1n1- wrote:

[Salad]

  1. 00:00:451 (1) - yo que tu evitaria este tipo de patron porque hace que el jugador tenga que quedarse estatico con modos como dt y para ser dificultad facil calcular bien eso es tedioso para los newbies, yo te aconsejaria hacer algo asi como esto, se ve mas bonito y ordenado.
  2. depende de como arregles el patron mencionado anteriormente, trata de usar la distancia de 1.0x, actualmente estas usando 0.74x entre 00:00:451 (1,1) - y se ve feo cuando va muy junto, te recomiendo que para la distancia entre notas uses 1.0x como venias haciendo en 00:01:450 (1,2,3) - y cuando veas que se necesitan de saltos cortos como por ejemplo entre estas notas 00:03:117 (1,2) - uses 1.40x para darle mas enfasis a las tonadas altas
  3. 00:07:450 (1,2) - 00:08:450 (4,5) - evita esos patrones porque basicamente luce igual que en el reverse que hicistes al principio.
  4. 00:10:950 (6,1) - porque no agregastes un pequeño espacio entre estas notas? ya que en 00:11:117 - hay tonada alta y cambio de una transicion a otra.
  5. 00:15:784 (4,1) - igual entre estas notas, en 00:16:450 - hay tono alto porlo que deberia haber un pequeño salto
  6. 00:21:784 - demasiado espacio de descanso, considera mapear esta parte
  7. 00:17:284 (3,4) - respeta la distancia normal entre estas notas
  8. 00:33:117 (2) - evita estos sliders muy rectos porque en ctb el catcher nunca debe dejar de moverse.
  9. 00:52:450 (3) - igual que el anterior.
  10. 01:01:117 (5,1) - muy pegados, olvidastes la distancia entre esas notas
  11. 01:03:117 (3,4) - aca tmb el espaciado no esta bien, ese reverse deberia estar para el otro lado, luce muy apilado como esta ahora
  12. 00:58:450 (1) - este slider no me gusta por varias razones pero la principal es esta: veo que sigues mucho la voz y no esta mal pero considerando que el kiai empieza en 00:59:117 - debe haber un nuevo combo cosa que no se puede porque tu slider justo acaba ahi, yo te recomiendo seguir este sonido 00:57:784 (8) - en 00:58:450 - y que pongas un slider desde 00:59:117 - hasta 00:59:784 -
  13. 01:11:784 (5) - ya sabes que dire ahi xd
  14. 01:03:784 (4) - con esto me dejastes muy claro que le das prioridad a la voz, en el kiai no es recomendable dejar tantos breaks, reorganiza un poco tus notas ahi para no dejar tantos vacios, por ejemplo porque te complicas la vida si puedes reemplazar todo esto 01:01:784 (1,2,3) - por un solo slider con reverse, combinaria mejor con la diff ya que necesitas patrones simples.
  15. 01:32:117 (3,4) - no le veo la necesidad del jump aqui, es mas creo que 01:32:117 (3) - deberia ser eliminada, si lo haces trata de mantener consistencia con los breaks en las partes que siguen como 01:34:784 - 01:37:450 -
  16. 01:27:784 (4) - sigue muy bien el ritmo pero en 01:28:450 - deberia empoezar un nuevo combo como ya lo mencione antes.
  17. espero no ver mas patrones como este 01:40:117 (3) - ;w;


Buena suerte y de ahi te paso la Rain :3 ya o-o
Se interpretó lo mejor posible de su mod (?)
Len
from #ctb


Singing!:
  1. 00:00:451 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - this pattern makes me bored ...... ;w;
  2. 00:21:617 (5) - move to x384? its better than before for make awesome stream
  3. 00:27:117 (1) - movo to x78 for make hdash?
  4. 00:32:033 (4,1,2,3,4,1) - wtf how to catch it
  5. 01:12:450 - ~ 01:13:950 - add note and sliders instead of spin?
  6. 01:14:117 (1,1) - hard to catch it orz pls make easier

thats all orz sorry im noob modder
Topic Starter
Aryssiel

Len wrote:

from #ctb


Singing!:
  1. 00:00:451 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - this pattern makes me bored ...... ;w; zzz
  2. 00:21:617 (5) - move to x384? its better than before for make awesome stream
  3. 00:27:117 (1) - movo to x78 for make hdash?
  4. 00:32:033 (4,1,2,3,4,1) - wtf how to catch it well is not that hard i guess
  5. 01:12:450 - ~ 01:13:950 - add note and sliders instead of spin?
  6. 01:14:117 (1,1) - hard to catch it orz pls make easier

thats all orz sorry im noob modder
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply