forum

is it too late to change my mouse sensivity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
totodile31
Today I saw an option named raw input and decided to try it but my mouse got slower when I turned it on so I changed my mouse settings but didn't like it so I tried to change my settings back but I forgot them. Now I can't find my old settings so I want to increase my sensivity. Is it too late for that? How much will my accuracy suffer from it?
Vuelo Eluko
your accuracy wont change, you might have a hard time aiming for awhile before you get used to it again though.
sayonara_sekai
Just move it up 0.1 points, play a few songs, move it up again. Repeat until desired result.
winber1
the better you are at the game generally the easier it is to change sensitivity. it shouldn't make a difference
Yakuyan
I think it is never late to change your sensitivity, because you get used to it quickly, like REALLY quickly. But I do recommend that you stick to the same sensitivity but do whatever you want to to :D

What do you mean as in accuracy? Like jump accuracy or timing accuracy? Time accuracy will never change since its just the time of your taps or clicks. Jump accuracy will change since you just changed your sensitivity, but as I said, you get used to the sensitivity quickly.
Topic Starter
totodile31
I'm unable to do any insane maps right now. Guess I will restore my system to 5 days ago just to get my mouse options back
Chezin
I played with mouse acceleration till rank 35k~ so it is never too late
Fluxi

totodile31 wrote:

I'm unable to do any insane maps right now. Guess I will restore my system to 5 days ago just to get my mouse options back
You give up too easily, you wont get anywhere unless u just practice and adjust to changes that will help u better in the long term
dung eater
no
Ichi