forum

What is your Story Diary Today ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mr Capuce
Do you have a diary ? when you are bored. You're writing a diary about daily life. like a, I was playing in backyard or i'm doing shopping at the market or I walk out with a girlfriend or something like that done. can you tell about yourself ?

This Is My Diary

For several days this I've been feeling really down. I've been unmotivated and having both anger and emotional outbursts. it's left me a little confused and really frustrated with myself :o

I don't know where it's a thing most people go through with the stress of figuring out who you are and what you're doing and where you're headed or if it's completely unrelated, but I thought I share what I've been doing to take my mind off it. :?

Just. Go. Outside. I'm an indoors person but putting myself out of my comfort zone and going outside can really break me out of my routine and I might feel exhausted or bored while I'm outside :x but once I come back inside I do feel more refreshed and like I didn't just waste a day. :lol: I Find some new music to listen to or a new show to watch. If feeling comfortable just switching music. i can really help my mood. :oops:

Drawing something, take photos or do something creative. Get brain working. after I graduated school my brain usage goes way down (at least mine has) and I find I always feel down when I'm not using my brain or learning :x . Being intelligent really fuels me and makes me feel positively about myself.

Express how to someone that might feel the same way i do or at least be able to sympathise. I told my mom how stressed and. I felt was the wrong move because she doesn't understand and she's never been a very empathetic person. Pick someone closer to my age. :| hm... maybe a friend and speak to them about it. You might find that they've been struggling with similar thoughts and feelings and wanting to share it with someone. It's really satisfying when do find someone that knows how this feel. :|
Mofu kun
Topic Starter
Mr Capuce
i'm not discussing Mafia, WWG, or other very similar forum games.. I'm just a discussion about things everyday. Do you write everyday life in the book Diary. that's it
Granger
Ok...

Dear diary today i took a shit and played games on my PC.
piruchan
Oh. A dear diary thread, might be interesting.

Dear diary, I wanted to create a dear diary thread since 2 months ago, but someone already make it.
leepdesu
Dear diary,
I actually did my homework today. But it doesn't even matter anymore cuz I owed them a year ago.
Kouya-
Dear Diary,

I never thought I would talk to a diary but who cares .

I fell in love, and it's gotten pretty serious .

Serious to the point where we're sleeping together .

I mean, like my alarm clock is getting pretty jealous of me sleeping with my bed .

Ok, that's enough, I've said to much to you, I'm throwing you away .
Ananda
Dear Diary,
I walk with my friend and I went to the shop with my mother. I love it when I want to play games, but games that make me dizzy, so I just studied at home until now.
Genjitsu
Dear diary, this day is no different from my other days. Playing osu! and rage, taking a bath with an almost record-breaking bath time, eating, sleeping, creating random fan fiction, etc.