forum

[Archived] Can't submit my map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sharinganeye_old
Problem Details: i cant submit my map the submission process frozen at this point ( distributing to global network ... ) keep waiting for long time but it's useless :?:

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Help pls

osu! version: 20140725.10 (latest)
Ace3DF
Happens now and then. Keep retrying after so much time
Topic Starter
sharinganeye_old

Ace3DF wrote:

Happens now and then. Keep retrying after so much time
i see ... thnx
Nekonyan
first submit / update?
Topic Starter
sharinganeye_old

Nekonyan wrote:

first submit / update?

First Submit ... :?:
TheVileOne
Delete submission cache and try again.
Topic Starter
sharinganeye_old

TheVileOne wrote:

Delete submission cache and try again.
I tried that, and i deleted osu files and i reinstall the game :? but still the same issue at ( Distributing To Global Netwok ... ) :?
but after 6 hours i retried to upload it and i had to wait more than 1hour & 30 mins till its uploaded, i dunno if that worked or its somehow successfully uploaded ( thank you )
Topic Starter
sharinganeye_old
Noo!! the problem occured again , i can't submit my map anymore :(
when i was at my freinds house its was easily possible to update it, i dunno what's my problem ( i have a better net than he ) ...
- Marco -
your isp?
Topic Starter
sharinganeye_old

marcostudios wrote:

your isp?
hmmm i don't think that its a problem of isp it works fine in other stuff , except osu map (submission) or update ...
TheVileOne
AFAIK the submission cache fix is the only fix for this problem. :/
Bara-
Refresh your internet.
Delete Submission Cache (in data folder)
Wait and be patient.
Some days it doesn't work, and the day after it does work
Topic Starter
sharinganeye_old
Well currently it's working i think that it need a continuous cache deleting at every crash, and wait some time till its fixed :| and thank you →→ 2 months →→

has passed and i'm still fighting ... (slow update/frozen update/upload) ... Enough is Enough xD. am i the only one who is still suffering of this problem,? at every update/submit i have the ( distributing to global network ... ) problem

i still dunno how to resolve this issue :(
Topic Starter
sharinganeye_old

sharinganeye wrote:

Well currently it's working i think that it need a continuous cache deleting at every crash, and wait some time till its fixed :| and thank you →→ 2 months →→

has passed and i'm still fighting ... (slow update/frozen update/upload) ... Enough is Enough xD. am i the only one who is still suffering of this problem,? at every update/submit i have the ( distributing to global network ... ) problem

i still dunno how to resolve this issue :(
↑↑↑