forum

How are there songs like: "Play this and get 100pp"?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Osuology
How are there songs like that? How does it work, I know how pp works, but this seems a little ridiculous. I have seen a bunch of people post stuff like this, so what, and how are there songs like this? Thanks in advance! :)
Vuelo Eluko
maps give pp when you play them
they exist because there are maps that give 100+pp when you fc them or almost fc them.

case solved 8-)
nrl
Yeah, I don't know what you're asking. Are you wondering how people can play songs that give more than 100pp? Or are you referring to easy maps people farm for pp?
Topic Starter
Osuology

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

Yeah, I don't know what you're asking. Are you wondering how people can play songs that give more than 100pp? Or are you referring to easy maps people farm for pp?
The first question, is what I'm wondering.
nrl
Practice. 100pp songs aren't terribly difficult in the grand scheme of things.
El Koko
how about 500pp

100pp songs are really easy for good players. They are the 4 star insanes I think ¿? You'll be able to play them perfectly when you get better and understand they really are nothing out of this world.
Genki1000
Don't forget to improve your accuracy, 94% > 99% makes a huge difference especially on higher OD.

That map is a 1.85 star normal but it somehow beat a couple of OD7/8 insanes.
Yakuyan

Genki1000 wrote:

Don't forget to improve your accuracy, 94% > 99% makes a huge difference especially on higher OD.

Yeah...accuracy is a HUGE factor in pp. Like 94% can be worth 113pp but a 98% can be worth 151pp. :o
nrl

Genki1000 wrote:

Well, they're all SS's, so that would be due to the mods, not the accuracy.
aush
It is simple: pp system is broken.

I really wanted to beat 2k pp, I tried hard, but couldn't fc my maps. Ok, let's see, how people are earning points...

Long story short.

First try. I don't even care anymore. I think 2k pp might be the same skill as 3k simply due to a map choise.
Blueprint
Just practice holding combos and just fc long easy songs, ( long versions of TV size stuff)
GoldenWolf

aush wrote:

Bullshit, pp is not any broken.
Vuelo Eluko

GoldenWolf wrote:

aush wrote:

Bullshit, pp is not any broken.
some people just want to vent/brag
leave it
Felix_Har
I don't get pp at all, no matter what I do, 1-0 pp is like what I get...
NixXSkate

Felix_Har wrote:

That's pretty normal when you start out, just practice some more and you'll get pp for S scores. Also, try to avoid posting in 2 year old threads like this
Jellyfish McGub

Felix_Har wrote:

play more

acc = win
N0thingSpecial
Is it just me or do I see a 300pp play in your top plays
Carebare

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Is it just me or do I see a 300pp play in your top plays
OP asked this question 2 years ago, now he's clearly better than back then.
Yuudachi-kun

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

some people just want to vent/brag
leave it
How things change
Minhtam
This is why I rarely pay attention to PP. :roll:
B1rd

El Koko wrote:

how about 500pp

100pp songs are really easy for good players. They are the 4 star insanes I think ¿? You'll be able to play them perfectly when you get better and understand they really are nothing out of this world.
tfw this was the top pp score and Narrill was NarrillNezzurh... ahh the nostalgia
chainpullz

B1rd wrote:

El Koko wrote:

how about 500pp

tfw this was the top pp score and Narrill was NarrillNezzurh... ahh the nostalgia
Remember the glory days of Narrill shitting on Tess, Binwer's incessant shitposting, and THE ROAD TO COOKIEZI TIER? Man how G&R has gotten boring these days.
winber1
did u say someting
7ambda

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

acc = win
What's acc?

chainpullz

F1r3tar wrote:

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

acc = win
What's acc?

Yuudachi-kun
No this

chainpullz
The Actor
OP became good
4,832pp (#4,277)

lock pl0x
AMIIGAF
hey. i know i should avoid this and im very sorry but i have a question and i dont know where to ask. --> pp System.

why do i get... a hell lotta more pp from a easy map when i fc it then from a way more difficult map when i get an a on it? i mean...
its a easy map and i dont need much skill, after 6 tries i fc´d it --> god yeah here take our pp u finished a 3 star map
its and way harder map where i really need skill and reaction time and much more but i have like... 4 misses --> nah u dont get any pp ur not good enough, u cant even fc a 5 star map

i dont understand it...
KupcaH

Bo55 wrote:

hey. i know i should avoid this and im very sorry but i have a question and i dont know where to ask. --> pp System.

why do i get... a hell lotta more pp from a easy map when i fc it then from a way more difficult map when i get an a on it? i mean...
its a easy map and i dont need much skill, after 6 tries i fc´d it --> god yeah here take our pp u finished a 3 star map
its and way harder map where i really need skill and reaction time and much more but i have like... 4 misses --> nah u dont get any pp ur not good enough, u cant even fc a 5 star map

i dont understand it...
Welcome to std
You get pp for fc'ing stuff with good acc.
Buster
you gotta love HDHRDT OD5 farming
Barusamikosu

TheQuacking666 wrote:

you gotta love HDHRDT OD5 farming
Yes and also HRDT OD6 farming and also your signature broke the page