forum

[Archived] Osu tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roanbott
Problem Details: I just recently bought a osu tablet. The tablet is a Huion 4 x 2.23 Inches Tablet Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet - 420. I don't know how to explain my problem, when say your using a mouse and you can drag the cursor starting where it is now but with the tablet I try to move my cursor to where I want it to be but it resets to a location like if I were to have my cursor in the top right corner of my screen and press the bottom left of my osu tablet than it would just move to the bottom left. Sorry for my bad grammar ;-; also sorry if this isn really a problem I just want to be more comfortable using my tablet ;-;

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140725.10 (latest)
drum drum
I just want to clarify:

roanbott wrote:

if I were to have my cursor in the top right corner of my screen and press the bottom left of my osu tablet than it would just move to the bottom left.
Are you saying when you tap or hover over the bottom left and it moves there instantaneously? If so, that is how a touch interface works (touch screen&tablets)

In the case of bad point detection (not moving where you want it to): Your touch interface is probably not calibrated correctly. If you don't know how, ask someone who uses a tablet.

If you have problems with tablet control: Make sure your control settings are optimized for tablet control. I can't help too much, on a phone currently.
Topic Starter
roanbott
For both hover and tap ;-; is there anyway to have it work sort of like a mouse?
KinkiN
if i get what do you said correctly, there's no way. it's a tablet after all. i think you'll get used to it
drum drum
You could just drag the cursor (as if you were drawing). If this is basically a visual recognition concern, I understand. If a touch interface worked like a mouse it would defeat the purpose of the advantages of a touch interface.
Topic Starter
roanbott
Ehhh I don't think I will its very annoying ;-; it keeps resetting my place
Topic Starter
roanbott
Well thanks for the help :P
- Marco -
Set sensivity to 1?
Bara-
and Disable raw input

Edit: my 1,111th post :P
DeletedUser_3905941