forum

mouse problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
beruangmacan
my old mouse keep moving irregularly, when i move to point "A" its going astray to any point around the screen occasionally ESPECIALLY on spinner. i cant spin around the small circle as the pointer would just go astray to anywhere around the map like crazy and i only got 140 spin rate, i could do a wide circle spin but i will always miss the next , i cant win any beatmap except easy mode when the life drain isnt crazy. i thought it was because of my old mouse, and then i changed my old mouse to new one.
now im using the new one, its splendid for a around a week, i could play any 4 stars map just fine and 350 spin rate. and then yesterday, it started again. its not as often as my old mouse but even now my new mouse moving irregularly like i already explain in above.

how to fix this? i can bear playing 1 and 2 stars with this mouse handicap, 3 and 4 stars life drain are just too painful for my mouse problem...

if u ask my mouse sensitivity, its 3.0, i cant play any 3 stars++ if below 3.0

sorry if im asking in wrong forum, i dont know where, this is my first post
Soarezi
lower your sensitivity and get used to it
Sophia

Soarezi wrote:

Maxis
^ and get a new mousepad.

(Not even kidding, 3 of my friends and myself back when I was mouse player have had floaty/glitchy cursor issues and it was just because of the surface they were using the mouse on.)

Oh, and turn mouse acceleration off if you haven't, bad for building muscle memory anyway and might be part of your problem (in Windows this should be Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Mouse -> Pointer Options -> untick Enhance pointer precision).
Topic Starter
beruangmacan

Soarezi wrote:

im sorry but this is stupid answer
what is the use of 0-10 senitivity scale if i must use default 1.0
Topic Starter
beruangmacan

Maxis wrote:

^ and get a new mousepad.

(Not even kidding, 3 of my friends and myself back when I was mouse player have had floaty/glitchy cursor issues and it was just because of the surface they were using the mouse on.)

Oh, and turn mouse acceleration off if you haven't, bad for building muscle memory anyway and might be part of your problem (in Windows this should be Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Mouse -> Pointer Options -> untick Enhance pointer precision).
thank you, i will try this
Sophia

beruangmacan wrote:

Soarezi wrote:

im sorry but this is stupid answer
what is the use of 0-10 senitivity scale if i must use default 1.0
Some people use higher. If you're having troubles because your mouse appears to be going wild with even the smallest movements, there is the likelihood that your sensitivity may be a bit too high. Thus, lower your sensitivity and get used to it (if the problem gets fixed.)

I also completely agree with the mousepad opinion. A good mouse pad is a must.