forum

Hata Motohiro - Goodbye Isaac (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KagamiHRS
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, August 23, 2014 at 11:22:30 AM

Artist: Hata Motohiro
Title: Goodbye Isaac (TV Size)
Source: 宇宙兄弟
Tags: space brothers uchuu utyuu kyoudai ending
BPM: 124
Filesize: 13726kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.49 stars, 91 notes)
  2. Hard (2.91 stars, 223 notes)
  3. Normal (2.14 stars, 165 notes)
Download: Hata Motohiro - Goodbye Isaac (TV Size)
Download: Hata Motohiro - Goodbye Isaac (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the first time ever I have tried making a map.
Easy, Normal, and Hard difficulties are fully ready for modding!
Insane GD is welcome. :) (Not needed)
2014/25/07 - BG Video added.
Chyo-Kun
Requested in my modding queue : t/229105

General

1. You should have an Audio Lead-In of at least 2000ms in all difficulties (Reccomanded amount of milliseconds before the map starts).

2. Remove "ed" from your tags

Easy

3. 00:00:707 - Add a green line here and set its volume to 35%. 65% sounds way too loud for the beginning of the map!

You should modify the volume of the greenlines in your map so it fits more the volume of the song itself. Here's what you should do:

4. 00:07:965 Change the volume of this greenline to 55%
  5. 00:46:674 Change the volume of this greenline to 60%
  6. 01:17:640 Change the volume of this greenline to 55%

Now it should sound better.

7. 01:15:705 (6) - This slider looks really ugly! Try to smooth it out a little and make it look better. You might even want to replace it with a spinner, if you prefer so.

Remember that you can always improve your map, make it look better with smoother slider curves,better beat placing and hitsounds. Go throug your map several times and figure out how to make it better everytime. This way you will more likely get it ranked much faster!

Normal

8. Do the same thing with the green lines I wrote in Easy.

9. 01:15:705 (5) - This slider looks bad too. I suggest just adding a spinner,the kind of slider you're going for is far too complicated and unnecessary.

10. 01:21:511 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Instead of doing this by yourself,delete it,go to Compose > Create Polygon Circles and create it in there. Way faster and better looking!

Hard

11. 00:50:303 (6,7,1,2) - Use distance snap on these beat instead of just stacking them togheter,it's really confusing at the moment.

12. 01:06:996 (4) - Make this slider's curve smoother, like this:

One thing I have to note: All of these difficulties can be much improved by just replacing the beats to make them look more ordered and throug better slider shaping. You should definitely keep working on it and request more mods.

You did a discrete job for your first beatmap,the only thing I can say is keep it up and 頑張って!
Topic Starter
KagamiHRS

Chyo-Kun wrote:

Requested in my modding queue : t/229105

General

1. You should have an Audio Lead-In of at least 2000ms in all difficulties (Reccomanded amount of milliseconds before the map starts). Will do later

2. Remove "ed" from your tags done

Easy

3. 00:00:707 - Add a green line here and set its volume to 35%. 65% sounds way too loud for the beginning of the map!

You should modify the volume of the greenlines in your map so it fits more the volume of the song itself. Here's what you should do:

4. 00:07:965 Change the volume of this greenline to 55% done
  5. 00:46:674 Change the volume of this greenline to 60% done
  6. 01:17:640 Change the volume of this greenline to 55% done

Now it should sound better.

7. 01:15:705 (6) - This slider looks really ugly! Try to smooth it out a little and make it look better. You might even want to replace it with a spinner, if you prefer so. spinner replaced

Remember that you can always improve your map, make it look better with smoother slider curves,better beat placing and hitsounds. Go throug your map several times and figure out how to make it better everytime. This way you will more likely get it ranked much faster!

Normal

8. Do the same thing with the green lines I wrote in Easy. done for all diffs

9. 01:15:705 (5) - This slider looks bad too. I suggest just adding a spinner,the kind of slider you're going for is far too complicated and unnecessary. spinner replaced

10. 01:21:511 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Instead of doing this by yourself,delete it,go to Compose > Create Polygon Circles and create it in there. Way faster and better looking! looked pretty identical but fixed anyway

Hard

11. 00:50:303 (6,7,1,2) - Use distance snap on these beat instead of just stacking them togheter,it's really confusing at the moment. done, had to change 00:49:577 (5) due to space

12. 01:06:996 (4) - Make this slider's curve smoother, like this:

fixed

One thing I have to note: All of these difficulties can be much improved by just replacing the beats to make them look more ordered and throug better slider shaping. You should definitely keep working on it and request more mods. well let's see if I really can...

You did a discrete job for your first beatmap,the only thing I can say is keep it up and 頑張って!
Your mod is appreciated. You put more on advice for me to improve it on my own than the actual modding, not too much though! Thanks! :D (I'm not that good, yes...)