forum

What's YOUR ringtone?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Spudman
Dare To Be Stupid.

Or vibrate if I'm in a situation where I can't hear my phone.
Azure_Kite
My phone is constantly on silent. Therefore, the only thing it does is vibrate.
lukewarmholiday

Azure_Kyte wrote:

In your
yeahyeahyeahhh
Sunlounger - White Sands

My ringtone is at about 2:15 I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_9Nty3tXnE
Gens
I've always thought that using a song as your ringtone is stupid, so I currently have the MGS codec ringtone. :)
Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji

Gens wrote:

I've always thought that using a song as your ringtone is stupid, so I currently have the MGS codec ringtone. :)

wikipedia wrote:

A song is a metrical composition.
Uh....
Ephemeral

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Sunlounger - White Sands

If I had a mobile phone, I'd totally use White Sands or that Aquas something song Sunlounger did.
Randy96

Ephemeral wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Sunlounger - White Sands

If I had a mobile phone, I'd totally use White Sands or that Aquas something song Sunlounger did.
Aguas Blancas
abalee
Azure_Kite

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Azure_Kyte wrote:

In your
Pocket, if I also ever have it on my person. It's an old, cheap, bricklike thing, doesn't support bluetooth or mp3 playback, and has a shitty little camera that hardly works on it. About the only thing I can say good about it is the simcard gets me free calls and texts to any six people (should be five but Telstra made an error) and it has a kewl little Soul Eater phone strap.
Lybydose

Gens wrote:

MGS codec ringtone.
This
mekadon_old
EkiBEN2000, why? idk
RemmyX25

Gens wrote:

i would use that as my text message alert. either that or the Caught Alert. < ( ! )
Doomsday
My Message alert is set to Sonic Clang - E1M1

And my Call alert is set to Megadeth - Hangar 18

Set the both to metal since I need them to be loud (and they're awesome to boot)
Sousei
TAEYANG - WEDDING DRESS

BAAAAAAAAAAAYBY~
Jinxy
Viotex > Amane > non-touhou > Viotex

I change it once a month because that's the time it takes for me to get a call and judge if its loud enough because I'm too lazy to try it out and I set it to silent every weekday.

Planning to change Message to "SOH-CAH-TOA" or something like that, never got around to it.
Arusha Shuna
A music i composed from the MusicDJ

don't know how did i do it. it turned quite nicely and strangely epic
yeahyeahyeahhh

Randy96 wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

Aguas Blancas
It was actually a debate over that, White Sands, Change Your Mind (club mix), or Lost (club mix) when I was picking it out.
Wizard Of Orz
Chimes 1
James
Nyoron and Nyoron ED
Spudman

supergarlic wrote:

Chimes 1
Aw man, I love that song.
Hanyuu
Dj Satomi - waves

:)
NotShinta
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
For most calls, Rasputina - High On Life.
For my boyfriend, Bond - Allegretto.
For texts, just a standard beep.
foulcoon
MGMT - Electric Feel
second_wave

This, really.
Henkie
My Ringtone:

Bzzzzzzt.. Bzzzzzzt.. Bzzzzzzt..
Natteke
Here is my one:
mrtn
My current ringtone is the New Kids Theme Song (dutch sketch show)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXpW_mwx6QM
Remco32
How can you guys even leave the houses knowing your ringtone is an animu/videogame song? Isn't it embarrassing when your phone goes off and some random Japanese song starts playing..?

Ontopic: The Killers - Mr. Brightside (Jacques LuCont's Thin White Duke Remix)
The_Priest_In_Yellow
I think I'm keeping my current one:
Extreme Rice

Why would it be embarrassing btw ? Inb4 Zealot speech.
orioncomet
Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji

Remco32 wrote:

How can you guys even leave the houses knowing your ringtone is an animu/videogame song? Isn't it embarrassing when your phone goes off and some random Japanese song starts playing..?

Ontopic: The Killers - Mr. Brightside (Jacques LuCont's Thin White Duke Remix)
we're all thinking it, but don't feel the need to hurt their feelings.
bagnz0r
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jinxy

Remco32 wrote:

Tests your reaction time. You better pick that phone fast before the vocals start :P

That said, on Amane - Boozehood.
Azure_Kite

Remco32 wrote:

Cool people don't care what others think of them. Or something.
Orkel
Mine's the default Nokia ringtone. My phone is so shitty that it doesn't support custom ones. If I could, I'd set it to Beloved Tomboyish Girl though, it's a great instrumental Touhou song.
Loginer

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Remco32 wrote:

Cool people don't care what others think of them. Or something.
[quote="http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=cool":2c68a]fashionable and attractive at the time; often skilled or socially adept;
Neo@lex
ignorethis
In fact I never have a ringtone, since the day I began to own a cell phone, it was set on viberate. xD
show more