forum

What's YOUR ringtone?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji
Mine is currently The Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang.

Curious as to what ringtones people have.

I should probably change it soon. I'm open to any suggestions.
Neo@lex
*bzzt* *bzzt* Usagi wa usagi wa usagi wa usagi wa usagi wa usagi wa usagi wa usagi wa kekkan shuushuku zai ensan tetora hidorozorin wo haigou. Inaba wa inaba wa inaba wa inaba wa inaba wa inaba wa inaba wa inaba wa kanbu de tomatte sugu tokete kounetsu nado no shoujou wo kanwa shimasu. Udonge udonge udonge udonge-
"Hello."
"This is the Lloyds TSB Internet Banking service. Unfortunately, your application has been rejected. Plea-"
*beep beep beep*
Wojjan
beep beep beep
Randy96

I have no phone.
Jarby
You all need to set your ringtone to http://up.ppy.sh/files/lartoringtone.mp3
RemmyX25

Nakata Yuji wrote:

Yeeeesssss

Mine is currently Beat It by Fall Out Boy (because i couldnt find a good MJ version of it). If my phone/plan wasnt retarded, i would be nerding my phone out so much right now.
Randy96
@JarJar: But I can't. :(
awp
NGGYU
Derekku
I don't use my phone that much, so it's usually just set on vibrate. Though, I currently have the alarm on it set to Ke$ha - Tik Tok which wakes me up every morning

SPOILER
pedicure on our toes toes
Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji

JarJarJacob wrote:

You all need to set your ringtone to http://up.ppy.sh/files/lartoringtone.mp3
Will I be the cool kid at school now?

RemmyX25 wrote:

Nakata Yuji wrote:

Yeeeesssss

Mine is currently Beat It by Fall Out Boy (because i couldnt find a good MJ version of it). If my phone/plan wasnt retarded, i would be nerding my phone out so much right now.
Haha, it's because you showed me the map :o
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
I'd probably have a cell phone if I ever stepped foot outside of my house.
Ivalset
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
onii-chan
Cuddlebun
bzz----bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz---bzz--bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

it's on vibrate if you couldn't tell. due to how much I text I keep it on vibrate because hearing the chime every time I get a text drove me nuts.
Sinistro
"Calling" from the The World Ends With You soundtrack. More specifically, the part where it goes "Caaaaaaalling~, someone is caaaaaaaalling~"

Another part of that song is used as my alarm clock tone: "Wake up! Leave your hesitation!" etc
Metruzero
Sushi
Chorus of the 1st opening of Soul Eater.
Spudman
Dare To Be Stupid.

Or vibrate if I'm in a situation where I can't hear my phone.
Azure_Kite
My phone is constantly on silent. Therefore, the only thing it does is vibrate.
lukewarmholiday

Azure_Kyte wrote:

In your
yeahyeahyeahhh
Sunlounger - White Sands

My ringtone is at about 2:15 I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_9Nty3tXnE
Gens
I've always thought that using a song as your ringtone is stupid, so I currently have the MGS codec ringtone. :)
Topic Starter
Nakata Yuji

Gens wrote:

I've always thought that using a song as your ringtone is stupid, so I currently have the MGS codec ringtone. :)

wikipedia wrote:

A song is a metrical composition.
Uh....
Ephemeral

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Sunlounger - White Sands

If I had a mobile phone, I'd totally use White Sands or that Aquas something song Sunlounger did.
Randy96

Ephemeral wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Sunlounger - White Sands

If I had a mobile phone, I'd totally use White Sands or that Aquas something song Sunlounger did.
Aguas Blancas
abalee
Azure_Kite

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Azure_Kyte wrote:

In your
Pocket, if I also ever have it on my person. It's an old, cheap, bricklike thing, doesn't support bluetooth or mp3 playback, and has a shitty little camera that hardly works on it. About the only thing I can say good about it is the simcard gets me free calls and texts to any six people (should be five but Telstra made an error) and it has a kewl little Soul Eater phone strap.
Lybydose

Gens wrote:

MGS codec ringtone.
This
mekadon_old
EkiBEN2000, why? idk
RemmyX25

Gens wrote:

i would use that as my text message alert. either that or the Caught Alert. < ( ! )
Doomsday
My Message alert is set to Sonic Clang - E1M1

And my Call alert is set to Megadeth - Hangar 18

Set the both to metal since I need them to be loud (and they're awesome to boot)
Sousei
TAEYANG - WEDDING DRESS

BAAAAAAAAAAAYBY~
Jinxy
Viotex > Amane > non-touhou > Viotex

I change it once a month because that's the time it takes for me to get a call and judge if its loud enough because I'm too lazy to try it out and I set it to silent every weekday.

Planning to change Message to "SOH-CAH-TOA" or something like that, never got around to it.
Arusha Shuna
A music i composed from the MusicDJ

don't know how did i do it. it turned quite nicely and strangely epic
yeahyeahyeahhh

Randy96 wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

Aguas Blancas
It was actually a debate over that, White Sands, Change Your Mind (club mix), or Lost (club mix) when I was picking it out.
Wizard Of Orz
Chimes 1
James
Nyoron and Nyoron ED
show more