forum

Playing osu with a logitech g9x mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OG_AimbotZ
So I find myself playing osu quite alot as of recently and I was wondering if someone has a solution to my problem.
Heres what's up (It's quite simple): When I am playing osu (Menu screen + Playing beatmaps) my mouse sensitivity suddenly changes to a lower DPI screwing up my ability to aim. This is very frustrating for me and I was wondering if anyone knows why I'm having this problem.
I use a logitech g9x mouse (Laser), I bought it about 1 year ago and have been using it ever since.
My ingame sensitivity is x1.7 and I currently don't use a mousepad for my mouse. I clean my desk/mouse regularly, so I don't think the problem is anything physically.

Thanks for reading and I hope you can solve my problem.
DeletedUser_3905941
what is your windows sensitivity?
if its higher, then raw input will forget windows sens and change to mouse dpi
Topic Starter
OG_AimbotZ

RedPanda wrote:

what is your windows sensitivity?
if its higher, then raw input will forget windows sens and change to mouse dpi
Whats windows sens? sorry for bothering you with such a nooby question xD
uzzi
Make sure your mouse settings look something like this. It's most likely that 'enhance pointer precision' is doing that effect.
Topic Starter
OG_AimbotZ

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Make sure your mouse settings look something like this. It's most likely that 'enhance pointer precision' is doing that effect.
Thanks! That might just be it, I had that option enabled xD. Thanks!

Edit: This feels really odd at first but I'm sure it'll just take some getting used to, I don't have the sens change problem anymore at least
Gumpy
MarkC Mouse fix is the best way to fix mouse acceleration.
IppE
Make sure you're not pressing the dpi profile changer button on the mouse.