forum

Pokemon Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oi boi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, 15 October 2014 at 7:23:39 PM

Artist:
Title: Pokemon Theme
BPM: 145.87
Filesize: 1339kb
Play Time: 00:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (0 stars, 0 notes)
  2. Insane (2.7 stars, 26 notes)
  3. Normal (2.19 stars, 83 notes)
Download: Pokemon Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my FIRST map please tell me anything that you think needs to be fixed. Thanks!
Change List:
1. Changed posistion of some note. (Change 1.1)
2. [Insane] re-mapped and new BG. (Change 1.2)
3.[All] Changed timing. (Change 1.3)
jtd1
Nice song choice. Random mod because of it :)

This map is of the same song, most of this info is where I've got it from. Don't copy anything from that map though except info, copying things like the Storyboard will get you into trouble later on.

I'm unsure of the BPM, I'm getting 145.000 when I'm timing the song, so I'm going to say that. But please, get others to check the BPM as well.

General

Artist: Jason Paige
Title: Pokémon Theme (TV Edit)
BPM: 145
Offset: 500

Please apply these changes to both difficulties, since changing the BPM and offset will affect where the notes are, and you may have to move them around.

Normal

There are a lot of sliders that start on blue ticks, which don't sound right. Put them all on either white ticks or red ticks, anything on a blue tick shouldn't be in a Normal difficulty imo.
Also, you should use Distance snap more consistently throughout the difficulty. The song speeds up about halfway through, and the map doesn't really show this too well at the moment, as it just stays the same distance between the notes.

Insane

I'd recommend you map a Hard instead of an Insane, since I don't think the song needs an Insane, but it's up to you personally.
Same real things as in Normal - move the blue tick sliders to white / red, and use distance snap. You don't have to use it as much as in Normal, but use it so the notes aren't scattered around everywhere.

Well, that's all I can really say at the moment. If you want further help / assistance, catch me in-game or PM me.

Good luck!