forum

[Archived] Horrible Tablet Input lag.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DaMonsta
Problem Details: Got my tablet today, and i can tell that there is strong input lag, when i do map jumps. The tablet i got is a 420 Huion, my screen res is 1024x768. I have RAW input unchecked, when i do have it check it tells me there is a 5 MS. I did install the drivers that came on the CD with the huion. I also have aero disabled, I'm using WIN 7 64 bit, nothing seems to work. :|

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140721.1 (latest)
Dexus
1) Uninstall the tablet drivers [If the tablet ceases to work try restarting, if it continues to not work download the latest drivers here http://www.huiontablet.com/download/]

2) Change your resolution to 1600x892 (edit your C:\program files(x86)\osu!\osu!.USERNAME.config file with notepad, the lines are width and height) [This matches your tablet's active area]

3) Change your CustomFrameLimit to equal 360 or 480 (When you get in the game switch the frame limiter to this and the graphics delay should go away)

4) ENABLE Raw input.

5) Increase the mouse sensitivity until you're comfortable. (This reduces your tablet's active area to make it less area to move around on, ie you can move the cursor around faster)

You can also try disabling the windows desktop composition service and themes service. It's better to play fullscreen to get the least amount of latency. Also windows power settings take a role in this as well; try setting it to high performance instead of balanced.