-Kamikaze- wrote:This is pretty amusing to read lelThumbs up for this tho =w=)b
Spy wrote:After think twice these days,I'll go to requalify these,just for players.
-Kamikaze- wrote:This is pretty amusing to read lelThumbs up for this tho =w=)b
Spy wrote:After think twice these days,I'll go to requalify these,just for players.
Thanks for mod,I remapped those burst parts
Lunatic Raccoon wrote:Mod for Spy's 4K Extra to requalify~ *Rumia said Liese was not coming back but i don't think so... Anw, this is a request from Spy's status*
Let's resurrect this!
- 00:16:492 to 00:17:863 - Ok, so i'm gonna try giving you some suggestions here
- All remaining jacks patterns are: 01:00:377 to 01:01:749 - 02:50:092 to 02:51:463 - 03:12:035 to 03:13:406 - 03:33:977 to 03:35:349 - 03:55:920 to 03:57:292 and 05:23:692 to 05:25:063
- Not many people can pass this without missing one or more notes -> It's also the reason that Loctav unqualified it right? So let's see...
- 1st suggestion: Make it a two-one stream: Double go with single note each 1/4 beat
- 2nd: Focus on zigzag patterns: Instead of double stream, make it to double at coll 1&2 then coll 3&4 each 1/4 beat or coll 1-4 then coll 2-3 or coll 1&3 then coll 2&4
- 3rd suggestion: Multiple stream: Do a stream of single notes, then double each 1/2 or 1 beat
- 4th suggestion: Normal stream: Well, i wouldn't really suggest this...
- Note that each of these 4 suggestions (except the 2nd one) WILL low down the stars of this diff... If you wanna keep it here's some more suggestions
- Put some doubles/triples at certain points like 00:00:035 (35|2,1406|0,1749|0,2092|0,2435|0,2777|0,3120|0,3463|0) and continue on... or 00:41:863 (41863|3,44606|0) or 01:25:063 (85063|2); 03:58:663 (238663|2)... there maybe still be more
- Convert some specific doubles -> triples
- 03:58:663 to 04:20:606 - Put some LNs? This won't help much but at least it adds up some notes to the diff
This is all i've got
Well, hope this helps you a tiny bit If you don't mind, please add me as your friend >.<
拿第一个纵连段00:16:492 ~ 00:17:863为例，首先这段几乎都由二连组成，一共包含了12组二连。但是我们惊奇地发现有些地方并没有二连，包括00:17:006 ~ 00:17:092，00:17:349 ~ 00:17:435，00:17:606 ~ 00:17:692，以及00:17:777 ~ 00:17:863。那么问题来了，
所以第一个思路，现在我们要简化这个部分，只要把没有二连的地方增加就行了，比如把00:16:749 (16749|2,16835|1) - 这两个左移一格，再比如把00:17:177 (17177|3) - 移到1然后把00:17:263 (17263|0) - 移到3这样。
第二个思路，这段除了最明显的主音以外，在00:16:492 - 00:16:749 - 00:17:006 - 00:17:349 - 00:17:606 - 这几个地方有一个比较
2014-10-30 21:05 Spy: You can see that 233
2014-11-16 11:21 Rumia-: 01:25:063 -
2014-11-16 11:21 Spy: ACTION is away: 123
2014-11-16 11:21 Rumia-: to 02:07:577-
2014-11-16 11:21 Rumia-: 02:07:577 -
2014-11-16 11:21 Spy: change to 5% ?
2014-11-16 11:22 Rumia-: ya volume
2014-11-16 11:22 Rumia-: holds
2014-11-16 11:22 Spy: OK and what do you mean about that soft-normal
2014-11-16 11:22 Rumia-: 02:06:292 (126292|1) -
2014-11-16 11:22 Rumia-: the hitsound
2014-11-16 11:22 Rumia-: is too loud
2014-11-16 11:23 Rumia-: confuse with the sound of the piano
2014-11-16 11:23 Rumia-: 02:06:292 (126292|1,126377|2) - u hear both of this
2014-11-16 11:23 Rumia-: oh custom sound only can reduce to 8 233
2014-11-16 11:23 Spy: ok wait for a moment
2014-11-16 11:23 Spy: resnap first
2014-11-16 11:23 Spy: 2333
2014-11-16 11:24 Rumia-: select all hold during the time , alt+ click = set none =8% volume
2014-11-16 11:24 Rumia-: ww
2014-11-16 11:24 Spy: OK~
2014-11-16 11:24 Rumia-: oh yea there is no 1/6 right in this song ?
2014-11-16 11:24 Spy: 1/4 and 1/8
2014-11-16 11:24 Rumia-: can just use 1/8 measure to resnap all
2014-11-16 11:25 Spy: Done and let me check green line snapped or not
2014-11-16 11:25 Rumia-: kk
2014-11-16 11:26 Spy: lol it aimod said it has flash 233
2014-11-16 11:27 Rumia-: 233333
2014-11-16 11:27 Rumia-: wtf is this shit editor
2014-11-16 11:27 Rumia-: hhhhhhh
2014-11-16 11:27 Spy: hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2014-11-16 11:27 Spy: aji editor
2014-11-16 11:27 Rumia-: ok maybe this would work
2014-11-16 11:27 Rumia-: update to latest now
2014-11-16 11:28 Spy: green unsnap 1ms 233
2014-11-16 11:29 Rumia-: 233
2014-11-16 11:29 Rumia-: update to latest now
2014-11-16 11:30 Rumia-: 01:25:149 - add a red line here 4/4 metronome , then tick scale object to new timing
2014-11-16 11:30 Rumia-: so there wont be unsnapped
2014-11-16 11:30 Spy: just some 1ms only
2014-11-16 11:30 Rumia-: lol
2014-11-16 11:31 Spy: 233
2014-11-16 11:31 Rumia-: my sohai aji editor detect 1103 unsnapped objects
2014-11-16 11:31 Spy: OK wait for a moment,I set volume
2014-11-16 11:31 Spy: 23333333333333
2014-11-16 11:31 Spy: LN with soft-hitnormal 8% ?
2014-11-16 11:35 Rumia-: yea
2014-11-16 11:35 Rumia-: btw
2014-11-16 11:35 Rumia-: 04:02:948 - add redline again
2014-11-16 11:36 Rumia-: 04:20:604 - too
2014-11-16 11:36 Spy: But it is weird that only note loud and LN sounds like no sound
2014-11-16 11:36 Rumia-: i think the layering is good
2014-11-16 11:36 Rumia-: with focusing piano sound
2014-11-16 11:36 Rumia-: the hold acts like bgm
2014-11-16 11:37 Rumia-: the hitsound with same dense while the instrument is not exactly the same highlight volume
2014-11-16 11:37 Spy: Why mine is 04:20:605 -
2014-11-16 11:37 Spy: instead of 605
2014-11-16 11:37 Rumia-: maybe can up a little to 15% volume
2014-11-16 11:37 Rumia-: l ol
2014-11-16 11:37 Spy: *604
2014-11-16 11:37 Spy: eggpain
2014-11-16 11:38 Rumia-: 02:07:577 -
2014-11-16 11:38 Spy: 01:55:749 (115749|1,116091|2,116434|3,116777|4,117120|5,117463|6) -
2014-11-16 11:38 Rumia-: this one is 577 or 578
2014-11-16 11:38 Spy: These are piano
2014-11-16 11:38 Spy: 577
2014-11-16 11:39 Rumia-: :o
2014-11-16 11:39 Rumia-: 04:02:947 - this one
2014-11-16 11:39 Rumia-: 947 ?
2014-11-16 11:39 Spy: 948
2014-11-16 11:39 Rumia-: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2014-11-16 11:39 Spy: 233
2014-11-16 11:58 Spy: 05:03:118 -
2014-11-16 11:58 Rumia-: 23333
2014-11-16 11:58 Rumia-: i think we make a useless thing
2014-11-16 11:58 Rumia-: hhhhhhhhh
2014-11-16 11:58 Spy: 2333
2014-11-16 11:58 Rumia-: i guess no need to add redline
2014-11-16 11:58 Spy: How come
2014-11-16 11:58 Rumia-: hhhhhh
2014-11-16 11:59 Spy: FUCK YOU 233
2014-11-16 11:59 Rumia-: no no
2014-11-16 11:59 Rumia-: jsut remove the 2 and 3 redline
2014-11-16 11:59 Rumia-: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2014-11-16 11:59 Spy: Which
2014-11-16 11:59 Rumia-: 04:02:948 - this one stay
2014-11-16 12:00 Rumia-: 01:25:149 - remove
2014-11-16 12:00 Rumia-: 02:07:577 - remove
2014-11-16 12:01 Rumia-: btw
2014-11-16 12:01 Rumia-: is liese snap wrong ?
2014-11-16 12:01 Rumia-: 01:41:520 (101520|1,102891|3) -
2014-11-16 12:01 Rumia-: 01:44:263 (104263|5) - ^
2014-11-16 12:02 Spy: Mayb
2014-11-16 12:02 Spy: Maybe
2014-11-16 12:02 Rumia-: is he still care about this hhhh
2014-11-16 12:02 Rumia-: if not u might have to fix it for him 233333
2014-11-16 12:03 Spy: idk 233
2014-11-16 12:03 Spy: Maybe I can fix it
2014-11-16 12:03 Spy: hhh
2014-11-16 12:03 Rumia-: 233
2014-11-16 12:03 Rumia-: hhhhhhh
2014-11-16 12:04 Rumia-: 04:09:119 (249119|6,249633|0) - this hold also snap wrong
2014-11-16 12:04 Rumia-: all hold that refer to the synth is wrong in liese;s
2014-11-16 12:04 Rumia-: wtf laji lotte
2014-11-16 12:06 Spy: wocao
2014-11-16 12:06 Spy: lajieselotte
2014-11-16 12:07 Rumia-: http://puu.sh/cSDAd.png
2014-11-16 12:07 Spy: 2333333333333
2014-11-16 12:07 Rumia-: 2333333333333333333333
2014-11-16 12:08 Rumia-: http://puu.sh/cSDEU.png
2014-11-16 12:08 Rumia-: lese k
2014-11-16 12:10 Spy: 2333
2014-11-16 12:10 Rumia-: hhhhhhh
2014-11-16 12:11 Rumia-: i guess thats the only problem with liese's
2014-11-16 12:11 Spy: when I open Timing Setup and I stuck again,nimabe
2014-11-16 12:11 Rumia-: hhhh
2014-11-16 12:29 Rumia-: 00:29:092 (29092|1) - uncommon triplet
2014-11-16 12:30 Rumia-: base on instrument pick as previous part h
2014-11-16 12:31 Rumia-: 01:11:349 (71349|3) - this note dont have also in previous same part
2014-11-16 12:32 Rumia-: 02:08:563 - u sure this no note ?
2014-11-16 12:37 Spy: 00:29:092 (29092|1) - I caught this after this too much times lol
2014-11-16 12:37 Spy: 01:11:349 (71349|3) - Same
2014-11-16 12:37 Spy: 02:08:563 - Added
2014-11-16 12:37 Rumia-: kk
2014-11-16 12:38 Spy: lolol
2014-11-16 12:39 Rumia-: 05:52:062 - add a note ?
2014-11-16 12:39 Rumia-: 05:54:805 - ^
2014-11-16 12:39 Spy: kk
2014-11-16 12:39 Rumia-: 05:57:547 - this one too lolol
2014-11-16 12:40 Rumia-: ok the rest seems to be fine
2014-11-16 12:40 Spy: 233 done
2014-11-16 12:41 Rumia-: 01:41:520 (101520|1,102892|3) - wrongly snap
2014-11-16 12:42 Rumia-: 04:09:634 (249634|0,251006|2) - hold end / start is here 04:11:091 -
2014-11-16 12:43 Spy: 01:44:263 (104263|5) - this unsnap or not
2014-11-16 12:43 Rumia-: snap it here 01:44:349 -
2014-11-16 12:44 Rumia-: both end and start
2014-11-16 12:44 Rumia-: 01:42:892 (102892|3,104263|5) -
2014-11-16 12:45 Spy: done
2014-11-16 12:45 Rumia-: ok can tell liese to update now
Oops. Kinda forgot about it for a second, get mad now.
Spy wrote:3rd day.
Psychodic wrote:The ultimate test. Attempt to read everything in this post with the person's respected voice and not laugh. Go.
Thanks for mod.
Fullerene- wrote:Oops. Kinda forgot about it for a second, get mad now.
Spy wrote:3rd day.
Sorry if this mod is useless (it probably is), I did this really quick in about an hour so it's not as in-depth as I intended it to be. Oh well.
Chords are represented with brackets around them.  would indicate a chord on 1st and 2nd column, followed by a chord on 3rd and 4th column. 1 is a chord on 1st, 2nd and 3rd columns, followed by a single note on 1.  means a 4 note chord of those columns.
Please note that I'm NOT going to list every instance in the points I raise, otherwise the mod post would be 4x longer than it should be. This is a somewhat repetitive song, so I shouldn't have to reiterate a point where it repeats in the song.
- What are the 2 extra timing points for? The song doesn't become offsync, it's 175 BPM constant throughout the entire song. Remove the points, they're unnecessary
Edit: After reading Rumia-'s suggestion, all you really had to do was just snap to 1/24 from the F6 timing menu and all the 1ms unsnapped notes would be fixed. No extra unnecessary timing points. Removed.
- 33 offset seems closer than 35 to me
[Spy's 4K Extra]
00:00:635 (635|1) - The sound here is a hi-hat being closed, which mutes the hit. You could compare that do releasing an LN, so placing a note to that sound forces the opposite effect. In addition, in many other spots where this sequence is repeated, a note isn't placed in this spot like 00:02:006 - and 00:03:377 - . I'd remove this and in other places it repeats and a note is present for consistency. No,I feel it is ok enough.
00:02:177 - There is a 1/4 fill that plays until 00:02:606 - . Up to you whether to map it or not OK.
00:03:035 - Add note to vocal sample which is mapped in other areas OK.
00:08:263 - You could further differentiate this section from the previous one by making every 1/1 a double, which would also make the 1/2 and 1/4 snare hits have consistent layering. Up to you. No.
00:08:863 (8863|1) - Remove, as this is a hi-hat mute as with before No
00:16:920 (16920|2,17006|2,17177|2,17263|2,17435|3,17520|3) - Right hand bias in this minijacks makes this transition a bit uncomfortable. Spread out the hands that each minijack hits on so that it flows smoothly. Move 00:17:263 (17263|2,17349|0,17435|2) - so that the arrangement is  like so
00:18:849 - There's a 1/8 snare hit here that you missed. Add a note here OK.
00:19:235 - Since this is a new section of the song, you could put down a triple chord here to differentiate it (kick, bassline, crash) No.
00:19:320 - Add note here since you are mapping the synth in this section. The rhythm for this is actually a 1/4 note before the 1/1, and another after, so you're missing half of the sounds you are intending to map. A correct rhythm would look like this I'm sure it is no sound here,then I checked other place,and added notes.
00:29:092 (29092|1) - Remove this, the synth is on the 1/4 note before at 00:28:920 - No.
00:29:435 - Likewise, add a note here and at 00:29:606 - as the synth plays at this point. OK.
00:30:120 (30120|1) - Moving this to 1 would be consistent with other parts of the map where this 1/4 kick is expressed with a minijack Make a little change.
00:30:206 - Any reason to reduce the layering to only singles on the 1/1? It feels a bit random considering the tone hasn't changed; in fact, it's actually stronger since the snares build up to 1/8 speed. I didn't catch background music here.
00:31:835 - Add a note here since you seem to be mapping the vocal samples again. Same at 00:34:577 - Fixed.
00:38:606 (38606|1,38692|1,38863|0,38949|0,39120|0,39206|0) - Very heavy left hand bias. Spread the minijacks out. A pattern like this flows a lot better because the hand bias is reduced, and this creates a smooth transition into the 1/8 stream after.
Make a little change.
00:40:192 (40192|1,40277|1,40320|2,40406|2,40620|1,40706|1,40749|2,40835|2,41049|1,41135|1) - Here is where all of the complaints about this map came from when this was qualified. You have many of 1/4 minijacks and one handed triplets here that face outwards in the stream, and all of them are focused on the middle two columns. Re-pattern ALL of the 1/8 streams to remove any instances of 1/4 minijacks inside them, and they become a lot more manageable. I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU FIX THIS, it will 100% make the map a lot better. Example:
Acutally I've asked much players to test play this part,and some can pass it without any miss,I don't think it should be fix.
00:41:263 - Add a note here and on other places since it is part of the lead synth you're mapping. OK.
00:41:435 (41435|1) - I hear what sound you're mapping this note to, but it's almost inaudible at 100% speed and only really noticeable after you slow it down. It'd be better to remove it so the note doesn't feel random. Fixed.
00:47:606 (47606|1) - In other spots in this section until 00:47:606 (47606|1) - , you're not mapping the vocal samples, so why do it here? Add them all in, or remove instances where you mapped it to keep consistency. Missed notes before that,fixed.
01:00:377 - 01:01:749 - as before, spread out the 1/4 minijacks in the doubles, and remove any of them in the 1/8 streams No,I didn't follow it.
01:03:120 - Add the 1/4 lead synth here, it's missing No.
01:07:920 - You could map the 1/4 fill here if you want, but it's fine as it is now. Just keep it.
01:11:349 (71349|3) - The sound you map here is clear, but it'd be better to split it off and leave these added notes to the quieter sounds for the 2nd repeat of this section, leaving the louder ones in for the first half. Up to you. No,it will be uncomfortable.
01:11:863 (71863|2) - Remove this to keep it consistent, as you only place normal notes to the lead synth in this section Fixed.
01:14:349 - here you could add the extra quieter notes if you want and in other repeats OK.
01:17:092 - there's actually another quieter note that plays here that you should add OK.
01:24:592 - add a note to the 1/8 snare here OK.
01:25:063 - add a note on 1 since the crash plays, as well as this being a new section No.
01:25:063 (85063|3,86520|2,87892|1) - have you considered mirroring this (ctrl+h) so that it follows the pitch correctly? right now it's the reverse of the correct pitch of the bassline. OK.
01:47:006 (107006|0) - make this a double to call more attention and differentiate this note from the others since there is a sustained clap I only follow piano here,add crash to the note just make it suitable.
01:52:749 (112749|3) - this LN is a 1/2 late. move it to 01:52:577 - and shorten the LN on 01:49:835 (109835|0) - to release at the same point as well Fixed.
01:55:749 (115749|3) - move this to 1 to follow pitch better OK.
02:00:720 (120720|0,120892|3) - ctrl+h this for pitch as well OK.
02:06:377 (126377|2) - move this note out of the way of the LN release No.
02:08:563 (128563|0) - remove this note, there is no snare hit here. OK.
02:08:606 (128606|1) - move to either 3 or 4 to prevent unnecessary tension because of the 1/4 minijack Keep putting on 1.
02:08:949 - add a note here since this is an intense point OK.
02:20:092 - background sound here that you could add a note to No.
02:50:777 (170777|0,170777|2,170863|3,170863|1,170949|0,170949|2,171035|1,171035|3) - the 1/4 double gluts here would flow a lot better if you ctrl+h'd this OK.
02:52:363 - another 1/8 snare you could add here OK.
02:52:835 - I'm really not sure why you randomly omit notes in this entire section, but this should be an unbroken stream since the 1/4 melody is exactly the same as the section before. Consider layering in the higher synth melody as well. Fixed some missing notes.
03:14:777 - consider making the layering in this repeat heavier, as more piano notes are added. You don't have to follow those extra piano notes specifically, but it would be nice to see some progression in the map Fixed some.
03:50:863 (230863|3) - 03:52:235 (232235|2) - remove, there's no sound going to this Fixed.
03:57:120 (237120|2,237120|0,237206|1,237206|3) - make these chords  and adjust the others accordingly. better transition this way. do this for others as well OK.
03:58:835 - it'd be nice to have these piano notes follow pitch correctly, since you have the room of all 4 columns and no LNs here Actually just give break time here.
04:28:404 - add note here OK.
04:37:061 - adding all the missing 1/4 notes here would create a nice buildup to the last chorus OK.
04:42:075 - add 1/8 here as well OK.
04:42:547 - make this an unbroken stream as well to be consistent. having the ending climax follow the same structure as before, but with heavier layering would be nice to see, but is optional No.
05:04:488 (304488|1) - move to 3 OK.
05:26:433 - same as in the beginning of the map, add a 1/4 note after the 1/1 where the synth plays OK.
05:27:204 - optionally, you could add a note to this hihat 1/4 rhythm also, to differentiate it from the same patterned section as before Make a little change here.
05:37:317 (337317|1) - move to 1? OK.
05:59:345 (359345|2) - i'd move this to 4 as this is a bit more comfortable No,I feel it is better
06:04:834 - you could add a double for every 1/2 to keep layering consistency Double notes here just for snare and main melody.
06:07:660 (367660|1,367831|2) - no double note chords here? add a note because you do that right after Added.
06:10:233 (370233|2,370318|1) - remove these notes, they are echoes of the previous sounds No.
Thanks for mod
Kuo Kyoka wrote:
Amane - Space Time [Osu!Mania Modding]
From Kuo Kyoka's osu!mania Modding Queue
Mod Requested by Spy
- BPM: Okay
- Offset: Okay
- AiMod: No Problem
- Tags: Okay
- BG: Okay
- Kiai: Okay
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
[Spy's 4K Extra]
- 00:00:035 (35|2,720|2) - move to 1 for like the pattern No
- 00:17:777 - in here, the before part, only change the stream pattern after 3 lines of double notes, I suggest in here should change too, https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315484 Keep original
- 00:23:949 - add a note OK
- 00:25:320 - ^ OK
- 00:26:692 - ^ OK
- 00:28:063 - ^ OK
- 00:39:806 - try this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315532 No,I was use similar patterns and got much complains
- 00:51:977 - I think should do the jackhammer like the preview parts It is ok
- Suggest pattern: In 01:00:377 - to 01:00:806 - you do this pattern, so in 01:00:892 - to 01:01:320 - do the mirror with it: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315539 and 01:01:406 - to 01:01:663 - , do it like the begin Thanks but I've change patterns in such parts much time,I will keep it then
- 01:01:749 - try this, fun for hand: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315545 OK then
- In 01:05:692 - you add single notes, why not do in 01:03:120 - the same, it will not be surpising when that part come OK
- From 01:30:635 - to 01:47:092 - I think it have the same sound, suggest to move those hold to 1,2,3 column like the preview part Actually I was put those LNs as you said,but I changed a bit
- 01:47:092 (107092|2) - should move to 01:47:006 - cause have to catch beat in here when have a note in 01:47:006 (107006|0) - , if this part is following piano and crash's sound only I used normal note to follow the crash sound
- 02:08:949 - to 02:30:892 - nothing to do here, I love this part with your's patterns so much ~~ Thanks
- 02:55:063 - you forgot a note Thanks
- 03:03:635 - change to jackhammer? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315573 OK
- 03:17:006 - have sound in here OK
- If you do jackhammer before, so change 03:25:577 - to https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315582 OK
- 03:33:977 - try this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315592 No
- 03:47:520 - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315598 Change some
- 03:55:920 - try this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315618 No
- 03:58:663 - not have the long note like 01:25:063 - ? suggest add like it I added before you said,but finally removed
- 04:06:892 - the piano's sound is high up, suggest this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315624 Change some
- 04:37:406 - 04:37:577 - 04:37:749 - 04:38:263 - 04:38:435 - 04:38:949 - 04:39:635 - forget a note, should add before like before OK
- 04:41:006 - suggest http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315635 Change some
- 04:53:349 - jackhammer? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315639 OK
- 05:02:949 (302949|2) - move to 2 and move 05:03:035 (303035|1) - to 3 before like the preview parts, you change the stream pattern every 4 lines, should change like it too OK
- 05:06:720 - forgot a note Thanks
- 05:15:377 (315377|2) - move to 4 OK
- 05:23:692 - suggest https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315675 , I use the pattern every 1/2, don't know to explain, first change the pattern to it, after that press those notes link: 05:23:692 (323692|2,323692|0,323863|1,323863|3,324035|2,324035|0,324206|3,324206|1) - and 05:23:777 (323777|0,323777|1,323949|3,323949|2,324120|0,324120|1,324292|3,324292|2) - and 05:24:377 (324377|0,324377|1,324549|3,324549|2,324720|0,324720|1,324892|3,324892|2) - and 05:24:463 (324463|3,324463|0,324635|1,324635|2,324806|3,324806|0,324977|1,324977|2) -
and if you don't like it, change back to the old: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315682 Changed a bit
- 05:46:920 (346920|0) - move to 4 because of 05:46:663 (346663|3,346663|2,346749|0,346749|1,346835|2,346835|3) - (change pattern every 3 lines) No
- 05:57:977 (357977|2,358320|2) - delete this? the beat not this strong It is background music,beats are in 1
- 05:58:063 - change to this if apply ^ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315690 ↑
- 05:59:177 - try this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315695 OK
- 05:59:349 - to 06:00:720 - have double notes every 1/1, suggest 06:01:063 - 06:01:406 - 06:01:749 - 06:02:777 - 06:03:120 - 06:03:806 -
- 06:04:149 - 06:04:492 - 06:05:520 - 06:06:206 - 06:06:377 - 06:06:549 - 06:06:720 - 06:06:892 - 06:07:063 - add a note No
- 06:07:577 - try this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2315712 No
- In Lv.40, it's end at 06:10:149 - maybe should ends like it too No,it is ok
Nice diff ~ I got A ~ I love the charts you made :3
I love this map and this song so much, pls go to rerank this
Good luck ~
01:24:892 - something wrong on drum rhythm (refer like this 02:08:435 -
01:24:035 - missing snare? Added
01:24:463 (84463|1) - remove no sound
01:24:806 (84806|1) - ^
01:24:977 - add a note
01:24:035 - how about this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2346592 No,actually I follow drums and piano here
02:07:920 - ^ same rhythm drumset (re arrange new pattern) Keep remaining
lets get this back to its place . #1
wheb to update 233
-Kamikaze- wrote:E E
S P A C E T I M E
Thanks for mod
[ S a k u r a ] wrote:requested
00:08:435 - add a note
00:41:092 - 01:03:035 - 03:14:692 - add
03:31:235 - add a note
03:31:920 - 03:36:635 - ^
03:48:377 - 03:49:749 - 05:04:406 - 05:26:349 - 05:48:292 - add
01:41:606 (101606|1,102977|3) - volume 8% Fixed
02:05:349 (125349|6) - this too lol Fixed
01:15:206 - 01:05:606 - 01:06:977 - 01:09:720 - 01:12:463 - 01:15:206 - 01:16:577 - 01:17:949 - 01:20:692 - 01:22:063 - 01:23:435 -
add a note 不打算再加了，整張圖的note都快比7K多了