forum

Amane - Space Time (Amane Hardcore Remix) [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
209
show more
Ayachi-

Spy wrote:

臺灣人民發來核電
啥?
Yuzeyun
Feedback barely audible, am I the only one? :v
Spy

_Gezo_ wrote:

Feedback barely audible, am I the only one? :v
You can point out if you have any problem.
Yuzeyun
I'd rather have confirmation because I just might hallucinate; but most hitsounds are barely different from the soft hs you put as general feedback hs.
While at some moments you can tell the difference, only the snare seems to be perceived properly; idk if that's just me. What I really feel is that there's not enough hsing >...<
Spy

_Gezo_ wrote:

I'd rather have confirmation because I just might hallucinate; but most hitsounds are barely different from the soft hs you put as general feedback hs.
While at some moments you can tell the difference, only the snare seems to be perceived properly; idk if that's just me. What I really feel is that there's not enough hsing >...<
Hmm,well,mania is not like as Standard,hitsound is use for similar sounds,instead of use for making new rhythm..etc.
I don't know whether you understand it or not.
But it is easy to understand,just use hitsounds for following original music. :)
liaoxingyao

Spy wrote:

臺灣人民發來核電
Loctav
Hi Lieselotte,

This map set has been determined to be not ready for ranked status yet, therefore we must disqualify this beatmap and return it to WIP. Please keep in mind that disqualified maps are handled by the Beatmap Appreciation Team and will be re-qualified by them. The Quality Assurance Team is not responsible for sending your beatmap back to Qualified.

This beatmap will be disqualified for the following reasons brought up by myself and PROGUY:

[Spy's 4K]

  1. We localized patterns that are specifically made for an Extra difficulty, whereas the majority of the remaining difficulty is actually an Insane. Therefore, the jackhammer sections in 01:01:749 and similiar have been deemed as unneeded difficulty spike that must be readjusted. It peaks heavily out of the remaining difficulty. At 00:16:492 and similiar we recommend to replace the sections with drumrolls (1212) or stair-styled jackhammers (1122). For 01:01:749 we recommend using either stairs (12341234) or a hold.


[7K]

  1. We think that at 01:01:749 a zig-zag pattern would play way more better (1234567654321). Waves can also work (1234567), but this up to your discretion


Since we were not satisfied with the turnout of this set, we can not let it move forward as it is. It is your responsibility to now fix the concerns listed above and find modders and BATs to help you getting this to Qualified again. We always recommend you to receive further revision by the modding community before pushing this for Qualified again.
CrazyStar
Bye,best 2014 map

Hello,dude
akebono
hello,dude
shionelove
[7K Lv.40]
03:35:349 (215349|1) - i think accent is wrong.
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2014940is better
05:03:120 (303120|1) -
05:25:063 (325063|1) - same thing

IMO,simply coping 01:01:749 (61749|1) - cause this issues.
Be careful when you copy pattern to make consistently

and 03:01:406 (181406|2,181406|0,181406|5,181406|6) - delete one?
CrazyStar
Nice patterns issues,dude
Zillah
Why PROGUY Why orz
Marirose
what happened ?!?! :(
why unrankable ?!
richardfeder

Locatv wrote:

[7K]

  1. We think that at 01:01:749 a zig-zag pattern would play way more better (1234567654321). Waves can also work (1234567), but this up to your discretion
Stair or traveling stair?
Dio
shionelove

richardfeder wrote:

Locatv wrote:

[7K]

  1. We think that at 01:01:749 a zig-zag pattern would play way more better (1234567654321). Waves can also work (1234567), but this up to your discretion
Stair or traveling stair
Dio
i think so,nice IIDX stair
Spy

Loctav wrote:

Hi Lieselotte,

This map set has been determined to be not ready for ranked status yet, therefore we must disqualify this beatmap and return it to WIP. Please keep in mind that disqualified maps are handled by the Beatmap Appreciation Team and will be re-qualified by them. The Quality Assurance Team is not responsible for sending your beatmap back to Qualified.

This beatmap will be disqualified for the following reasons brought up by myself and PROGUY:

[Spy's 4K]

  1. We localized patterns that are specifically made for an Extra difficulty, whereas the majority of the remaining difficulty is actually an Insane. Therefore, the jackhammer sections in 01:01:749 and similiar have been deemed as unneeded difficulty spike that must be readjusted. It peaks heavily out of the remaining difficulty. At 00:16:492 and similiar we recommend to replace the sections with drumrolls (1212) or stair-styled jackhammers (1122). For 01:01:749 we recommend using either stairs (12341234) or a hold.


[7K]

  1. We think that at 01:01:749 a zig-zag pattern would play way more better (1234567654321). Waves can also work (1234567), but this up to your discretion


Since we were not satisfied with the turnout of this set, we can not let it move forward as it is. It is your responsibility to now fix the concerns listed above and find modders and BATs to help you getting this to Qualified again. We always recommend you to receive further revision by the modding community before pushing this for Qualified again.
PROGUY and Charles445 have already discussed about it today.
Finally they decided not to unqualified it.
OK,I have no opinions.
We will wait for Lieselotte to delete the map.

Yes,it means the map won't go to requalified anoymore.
Thanks for mod.
[Emiria]
super awesome maps ded forever in o!m
Kamikaze
Rest in Peace best map 09/2014 [*]

Loctav wrote:

[7K]

  1. We think that at 01:01:749 a zig-zag pattern would play way more better (1234567654321). Waves can also work (1234567), but this up to your discretion
Current pattern is way more intersting than stairs. Zig-zag is boring
Staiain
never forgret this map, 2014 - 2014

Ayachi-
:(
I will keep playing it even it get deleted
Rumia-
rip best map 2014
i cried.
well ,

all i can say is suggestion is not an issue :p
if suggesting the map should be easier why not map another version of this instead of trying so hard to get this unranked actually pfft
the quality it self is good and we approve it. mapping pitch all time is for derp. we have many ways of describing maps in term of playability , pitch , pattern , instrument picks . it should be combined together to make great maps and lieselotte is capable of doing that. i believe 4k player would have been sad if its only stairs all time.
stairs = ranked jack = unranked.
rip hard maps , hello easy maps
have a good day.
Zillah
rip best map 2014 Image
i cried.
well ,

all i can say is suggestion is not an issue :p
if suggesting the map should be easier why not map another version of this instead of trying so hard to get this unranked actually pfft
the quality it self is good and we approve it. mapping pitch all time is for derp. we have many ways of describing maps in term of playability , pitch , pattern , instrument picks . it should be combined together to make great maps and lieselotte is capable of doing that. i believe 4k player would have been sad if its only stairs all time.
stairs = ranked jack = unranked.
have a good day.
Ayaya
And here I thought for ranking, difficulty didn't matter...seems like I was wrong ;-;
Agka
The beatmap being hard is not the issue at all.

I'll add a rude commentary here: because people point out legiteimate issues and you run and leave the place after it took you two months to get this marathon qualified, you just look like a bunch of crybabies that throw a tantrum because they can't have it their way.

It's not about the difficulty; it's about the way the patterns are arranged, if you change the arrangement and keep the density you'd see that your map wouldn't have been unqualified at all, the difficulty starts because of the way the 1/4th jumps are set up and the way the 1/8th bursts are set up.

Wow, if you change the 1234321 pattern into a 12431243 one the issues with the bursts would be fixed. The density would stay the same. It wouldn't feel as a spike either. And it wouldn't be a explicit, boring stair either which was Rumia-'s issue, with a different, less jackhammer-y pattern nontheless.

Come on. You can't expect to not have to answer to what other people ask of you just out of "artistic vision" and much less when it's people that have just as much if not even more experience than you do. This goes beyond hitsounds, nobody besides _Gezo_ is actually talking about them. This is a problem with your patterning ability.

I already wrote an essay on IRC pretty much, but I'm leaving this here for the record.
Fullerene-
Oh yeah btw more correct offset offset would be 28, confirmed with _Gezo_ + other people on #osumania
Tristan97
I think the moral of the beatmap here is that the challenge in getting a hard map ranked is mapping a hard song to a high standard. That being said, the challenge should excite mappers. I'd love to be able to map beatmaps as difficult as this with my own personal style. So don't get discouraged. Go mod +Danshi or Act 2 Liberation or Happy end of the World or Ascension to Heaven guys!

#Rankhardermaps2014 is alive and well

let's keep it that way :D
shionelove
rank harder map?i did it lol
Kuo Kyoka
The mappers in this chart, in this song are work hard to making it and just unqualified it?
I don't see any unrankable issue in this map! This map just hard but still playable~
Should rethink about it! Hard charts doesn't mean can't plays
Bye those good mappers in this map and bye a best map and the best chart in 2014!
richardfeder
Regarding to the spike, there is no denying that any chart has difficulty spike, and the spike we see is not something as huge as NM->Insane. It is common practice that is used logically and understandably and playable btw. It won't take you long for you to realize that nearly any BMS/O2jam/Stepmania/whatever charts contain spikes in different levels, and no chart is just as plain as shit. What's wrong with highlighting the part that deserved to be highlighted? And patterning it's the business of the mapper himself, as long as it's legit(can you tell you why stairs or jack are 'bad?' They are bad because you can't handle it well?) it works perfectly fine. And last but not least, the patterns that are used in spy's difficulty, although may have space of improvement, are not that bad to result in a unqualified. Patterns are troll but they fit the song aren't they?!

On a side note please don't easily unqualified a chart without engaging enough with the community. Only hearing information from one side is not enough. BATs and modders spend times and effort on it, and they didn't approve it without careful consideration. Don't be too deaf to ignore our voice
Spy

Agka wrote:

The beatmap being hard is not the issue at all.

I'll add a rude commentary here: because people point out legiteimate issues and you run and leave the place after it took you two months to get this marathon qualified, you just look like a bunch of crybabies that throw a tantrum because they can't have it their way.

It's not about the difficulty; it's about the way the patterns are arranged, if you change the arrangement and keep the density you'd see that your map wouldn't have been unqualified at all, the difficulty starts because of the way the 1/4th jumps are set up and the way the 1/8th bursts are set up.

Wow, if you change the 1234321 pattern into a 12431243 one the issues with the bursts would be fixed. The density would stay the same. It wouldn't feel as a spike either. And it wouldn't be a explicit, boring stair either which was Rumia-'s issue, with a different, less jackhammer-y pattern nontheless.

Come on. You can't expect to not have to answer to what other people ask of you just out of "artistic vision" and much less when it's people that have just as much if not even more experience than you do. This goes beyond hitsounds, nobody besides _Gezo_ is actually talking about them. This is a problem with your patterning ability.

I already wrote an essay on IRC pretty much, but I'm leaving this here for the record.
Because the patterns are always the stairs.
So I changed some,not all can play it well.
But some told me it is an challenge for them.
Another just play it 1 PC,even didn't play it,and complain about jacks.
Before that I never mention about AiAe.
Just 1/4 burst with some 1/8.
But I only overnote on 1/4 only.
How do you think ?
I just understand complain is win.
Even if this map got 100 comments,but only not enough 10 players complain it.
And they think I don't accept any advice,but it is ridiculous that nobody gave me advice in their comments.
They just said how jack it is.
For it,I tried to discuss about this map to PROGUY.
Finally last morning he told me the result,he and another QAT think it is not too serious,so won't unqualify it.
Just at night,Loctav came to do it.
I just confused whether he asked other QAT or not ?

Now,it just unqualified.
I have no opinions.
Just let it go.
We'll follow Lieselotte's decision to delete the map.

Now,no matter how you think about this map and me.
I don't care about it anymore,I'm so tired.
See you.
Spy

hutunohito wrote:

rank harder map?i did it lol
Is it harder than 2006 or Elemental Creation ?
shionelove

Spy wrote:

hutunohito wrote:

rank harder map?i did it lol
Is it harder than 2006 or Elemental Creation ?
well...i didn't,but aiae- did
Rumia-
aiaie is joke map u cant count on that
Kuo Kyoka

hutunohito wrote:

well...i didn't,but aiae- did
not count with overmapped maps!

And also you map have much pp cause of double stairs stream for a long time! Without that, still be a easy map!
Btw, the map doesn't have anything to unqualified, ready for ranked for the last night!
Spy's 4K Diff! Staiain still get 99,73% and a high score, that jack seems hard but still playable and having a good chart (And Spy has talk about this to PROGUY and Charles445 before and nothing could unqualified it, not a overmapped!
7K by Lieselotte, that 1/8 stream still rankable! everyone are played in over 7 days but still having a high score!
Should rethink about this before do something, especially not having any more complains (at least one more, or two before unqualified) about this!
That's all!
Agka

Spy wrote:

Because the patterns are always the stairs.
They don't have to be.

Spy wrote:

So I changed some,not all can play it well.
But some told me it is an challenge for them.
Not everyone has the same weaknesses. There's no need to turn the bursts into plain stairs as described before. For the record, I support the bursts- just not in their current arrangement.

Spy wrote:

Another just play it 1 PC,even didn't play it,and complain about jacks.
Before that I never mention about AiAe.
Just 1/4 burst with some 1/8.
But I only overnote on 1/4 only.
How do you think ?
Mentioning it at all sounds like you're hurt in some particular way.

Spy wrote:

I just understand complain is win.
Even if this map got 100 comments,but only not enough 10 players complain it.
And they think I don't accept any advice,but it is ridiculous that nobody gave me advice in their comments.
They just said how jack it is.
Yeah, that is what happened on disqus. On #osumania people were still trying to be helpful.

Spy wrote:

For it,I tried to discuss about this map to PROGUY.
Finally last morning he told me the result,he and another QAT think it is not too serious,so won't unqualify it.
Just at night,Loctav came to do it.
I just confused whether he asked other QAT or not ?
I also had talked with proguy about it, he noted the issue, but in the end he took his decision (of not unqualifying it), and loctav did his too. It has all a simple solution and then it can be qualified again, no fuzz, no buzz. Come on, you guys are so close...

Spy wrote:

Now,it just unqualified.
I have no opinions.
Just let it go.
We'll follow Lieselotte's decision to delete the map.

Now,no matter how you think about this map and me.
I don't care about it anymore,I'm so tired.
See you.
Spy, for all records and purposes, I'm not exactly fond of some ways you've pulled of certain maps (for several reasons) but now there's people that really want to keep this qualified; and they're giving suggestions to make the map better, not worse. Honestly, this is something that goes beyond osu! itself, but lieselotte is so hurt thinking that it's just the staff getting in the way that the commentary about the map here is being lost to feelings.

Separate your work from yourself. Nobody is insulting either of you, nobody holds any kind of grudge; they're just trying to improve the map and holding it to a high standard.

The feedback on the bursts and the 1/4th double notes that generate jackhammers would've happened before had the people that noticed it been through the extremely short 2 month modding process. When you upload a map and get it ranked too quickly, it's extremely likely to have a few mistakes. And the qualified category is precisely about that.

To everyone else: read and take your time to get what people really are saying before making silly commentaries. A pattern being technically correct can still be rearranged in a way that it keeps its technical correctness, but plays better.
Kyousuke-

Staiain wrote:

never forgret this map, 2014 - 2014

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

:(
I will keep playing it even it get deleted

Rumia- wrote:

rip best map 2014
i cried.

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

The mappers in this chart, in this song are work hard to making it and just unqualified it?
I don't see any unrankable issue in this map! This map just hard but still playable~
Should rethink about it! Hard charts doesn't mean can't plays
Bye those good mappers in this map and bye a best map and the best chart in 2014!

And also you map have much pp cause of double stairs stream for a long time! Without that, still be a easy map!
Btw, the map doesn't have anything to unqualified, ready for ranked for the last night!
Spy's 4K Diff! Staiain still get 99,73% and a high score, that jack seems hard but still playable and having a good chart (And Spy has talk about this to PROGUY and Charles445 before and nothing could unqualified it, not a overmapped!
7K by Lieselotte, that 1/8 stream still rankable! everyone are played in over 7 days but still having a high score!
Should rethink about this before do something, especially not having any more complains (at least one more, or two before unqualified) about this!
That's all!

richardfeder wrote:

And last but not least, the patterns that are used in spy's difficulty, although may have space of improvement, are not that bad to result in a unqualified. Patterns are troll but they fit the song aren't they?!
richardfeder

Agka wrote:

To everyone else: read and take your time to get what people really are saying before making silly commentaries. A pattern being technically correct can still be rearranged in a way that it keeps its technical correctness, but plays better.
It's correct then that all. If you want every pattern is both technical correct and perfectly handy, or easy-play, then that's 'plain like shit'. Bursts are bursts they meant to be hard if you want it rearranged then do on your own don't force others to do so.

Also who says that shorter period of ranking process = problems are dismissed and need more revision? Great maps don't have such problems and they deserved to be ranked quicker since we don't have so many stuff to handle every map with the same priority. Also thinking of the modders and mappers who put their efforts in this chart! Their hard works deserve a two-months approval
Agka

richardfeder wrote:

Bursts are bursts they meant to be hard if you want it rearranged then do on your own don't force others to do so.

Agka wrote:

For the record, I support the bursts- just not in their current arrangement.
I'll use a different phrase then. "Not on its current pattern permutation"

richardfeder wrote:

And last but not least, the patterns that are used in spy's difficulty, although may have space of improvement, are not that bad to result in a unqualified. Patterns are troll but they fit the song aren't they?!
Did you know you can un-troll those patterns and still fit the song?
shionelove

richardfeder wrote:

Agka wrote:

To everyone else: read and take your time to get what people really are saying before making silly commentaries. A pattern being technically correct can still be rearranged in a way that it keeps its technical correctness, but plays better.
It's correct then that all. If you want every pattern is both technical correct and perfectly handy, or easy-play, then that's 'plain like shit'. Bursts are bursts they meant to be hard if you want it rearranged then do on your own don't force others to do so.

Also who says that shorter period of ranking process = problems are dismissed and need more revision? Great maps don't have such problems and they deserved to be ranked quicker since we don't have so many stuff to handle every map with the same priority. Also thinking of the modders and mappers who put their efforts in this chart! Their hard works deserve a two-months approval
Please change at least technical rhythm issues
If you say this is perfect,please don't make me find some issues in 1 check,mean easy mistake
And please keepinmind every mapper makes effort hard
Please don't use your "priority" that only famous mapper can rank
Fullerene-
Okay so after months of enduring this I'm going to honestly say how I feel without sugarcoating anything, because this is getting pretty stupid.

richardfeder wrote:

It's correct then that all. If you want every pattern is both technical correct and perfectly handy, or easy-play, then that's 'plain like shit'.
Ok so I'll make a map for a speedcore song and make all of the notes as left hand trills when it's 300 BPM 1/4 speed, because anything else that is easier would be a bland pattern, right?

If you seriously think that a pattern can't be both technically accurate and comfortable to hit, then you're either naive, inexperienced, close-minded or all three.

Bursts are bursts they meant to be hard if you want it rearranged then do on your own don't force others to do so.
Brb changing the 1/16 bursts in AiAe to all one column instead of 12341234 because bursts are meant to be hard and not as comfortable to hit as possible while maintaining a high NPS. K

Stop thinking like this. Patterns play a huge role in how hard/fun the map is, not just note density, and they should always reflect the music while being intuitive and smooth for players to hit as much as possible. This mentality of 'it's hard because it's hard' is ridiculous and just makes it seem like you really don't know what you're doing other than making something that has a high star rating. Rigid patterns like the bursts in Spy's 4K become frustrating to play, kills the replay value, and simply reduces it to something that you can get PP from and never touch ever again.

@Liese, stop being so goddamn childish. Your map got unqualified, big deal. Quitting the game and deleting your maps because of that is a hilariously gross overreaction and just makes you look immature.

I really didn't want to post this but the way you people are treating this is incredibly frustrating.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply