Spy wrote:

臺灣人民發來核電
啥?
Yuzeyun
Feedback barely audible, am I the only one? :v
Spy

_Gezo_ wrote:

Feedback barely audible, am I the only one? :v
You can point out if you have any problem.
Yuzeyun
I'd rather have confirmation because I just might hallucinate; but most hitsounds are barely different from the soft hs you put as general feedback hs.
While at some moments you can tell the difference, only the snare seems to be perceived properly; idk if that's just me. What I really feel is that there's not enough hsing >...<
Spy

_Gezo_ wrote:

I'd rather have confirmation because I just might hallucinate; but most hitsounds are barely different from the soft hs you put as general feedback hs.
While at some moments you can tell the difference, only the snare seems to be perceived properly; idk if that's just me. What I really feel is that there's not enough hsing >...<
Hmm,well,mania is not like as Standard,hitsound is use for similar sounds,instead of use for making new rhythm..etc.
I don't know whether you understand it or not.
But it is easy to understand,just use hitsounds for following original music. :)
liaoxingyao

Spy wrote:

臺灣人民發來核電
Loctav
Hi Lieselotte,

This map set has been determined to be not ready for ranked status yet, therefore we must disqualify this beatmap and return it to WIP. Please keep in mind that disqualified maps are handled by the Beatmap Appreciation Team and will be re-qualified by them. The Quality Assurance Team is not responsible for sending your beatmap back to Qualified.

This beatmap will be disqualified for the following reasons brought up by myself and PROGUY:

[Spy's 4K]

1. We localized patterns that are specifically made for an Extra difficulty, whereas the majority of the remaining difficulty is actually an Insane. Therefore, the jackhammer sections in 01:01:749 and similiar have been deemed as unneeded difficulty spike that must be readjusted. It peaks heavily out of the remaining difficulty. At 00:16:492 and similiar we recommend to replace the sections with drumrolls (1212) or stair-styled jackhammers (1122). For 01:01:749 we recommend using either stairs (12341234) or a hold.
[7K]

1. We think that at 01:01:749 a zig-zag pattern would play way more better (1234567654321). Waves can also work (1234567), but this up to your discretion
Since we were not satisfied with the turnout of this set, we can not let it move forward as it is. It is your responsibility to now fix the concerns listed above and find modders and BATs to help you getting this to Qualified again. We always recommend you to receive further revision by the modding community before pushing this for Qualified again.
CrazyStar
Bye,best 2014 map

Hello,dude
akebono
hello,dude
shionelove
[7K Lv.40]
03:35:349 (215349|1) - i think accent is wrong.
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2014940is better
05:03:120 (303120|1) -
05:25:063 (325063|1) - same thing

IMO,simply coping 01:01:749 (61749|1) - cause this issues.
Be careful when you copy pattern to make consistently

and 03:01:406 (181406|2,181406|0,181406|5,181406|6) - delete one?
CrazyStar
Nice patterns issues,dude
Zillah
Why PROGUY Why orz
Marirose
what happened ?!?! :(
why unrankable ?!
richardfeder

Locatv wrote:

[7K]

1. We think that at 01:01:749 a zig-zag pattern would play way more better (1234567654321). Waves can also work (1234567), but this up to your discretion
Stair or traveling stair?
Dio
shionelove

richardfeder wrote:

Locatv wrote:

[7K]

Stair or traveling stair
Dio
i think so,nice IIDX stair
Spy

Loctav wrote:

Hi Lieselotte,

This map set has been determined to be not ready for ranked status yet, therefore we must disqualify this beatmap and return it to WIP. Please keep in mind that disqualified maps are handled by the Beatmap Appreciation Team and will be re-qualified by them. The Quality Assurance Team is not responsible for sending your beatmap back to Qualified.

This beatmap will be disqualified for the following reasons brought up by myself and PROGUY:

[Spy's 4K]

1. We localized patterns that are specifically made for an Extra difficulty, whereas the majority of the remaining difficulty is actually an Insane. Therefore, the jackhammer sections in 01:01:749 and similiar have been deemed as unneeded difficulty spike that must be readjusted. It peaks heavily out of the remaining difficulty. At 00:16:492 and similiar we recommend to replace the sections with drumrolls (1212) or stair-styled jackhammers (1122). For 01:01:749 we recommend using either stairs (12341234) or a hold.
[7K]

Since we were not satisfied with the turnout of this set, we can not let it move forward as it is. It is your responsibility to now fix the concerns listed above and find modders and BATs to help you getting this to Qualified again. We always recommend you to receive further revision by the modding community before pushing this for Qualified again.
PROGUY and Charles445 have already discussed about it today.
Finally they decided not to unqualified it.
OK,I have no opinions.
We will wait for Lieselotte to delete the map.

Yes,it means the map won't go to requalified anoymore.
Thanks for mod.
[Emiria]
super awesome maps ded forever in o!m
Kamikaze
Rest in Peace best map 09/2014 [*]

Loctav wrote:

[7K]

Current pattern is way more intersting than stairs. Zig-zag is boring
Staiain
never forgret this map, 2014 - 2014

Ayachi-
:(
I will keep playing it even it get deleted
Rumia-
rip best map 2014
i cried.
well ,

all i can say is suggestion is not an issue :p
if suggesting the map should be easier why not map another version of this instead of trying so hard to get this unranked actually pfft
the quality it self is good and we approve it. mapping pitch all time is for derp. we have many ways of describing maps in term of playability , pitch , pattern , instrument picks . it should be combined together to make great maps and lieselotte is capable of doing that. i believe 4k player would have been sad if its only stairs all time.
stairs = ranked jack = unranked.
rip hard maps , hello easy maps
have a good day.
Zillah
rip best map 2014 Image
i cried.
well ,

all i can say is suggestion is not an issue :p
if suggesting the map should be easier why not map another version of this instead of trying so hard to get this unranked actually pfft
the quality it self is good and we approve it. mapping pitch all time is for derp. we have many ways of describing maps in term of playability , pitch , pattern , instrument picks . it should be combined together to make great maps and lieselotte is capable of doing that. i believe 4k player would have been sad if its only stairs all time.
stairs = ranked jack = unranked.
have a good day.
Ayaya
And here I thought for ranking, difficulty didn't matter...seems like I was wrong ;-;
Agka
The beatmap being hard is not the issue at all.

I'll add a rude commentary here: because people point out legiteimate issues and you run and leave the place after it took you two months to get this marathon qualified, you just look like a bunch of crybabies that throw a tantrum because they can't have it their way.

It's not about the difficulty; it's about the way the patterns are arranged, if you change the arrangement and keep the density you'd see that your map wouldn't have been unqualified at all, the difficulty starts because of the way the 1/4th jumps are set up and the way the 1/8th bursts are set up.

Wow, if you change the 1234321 pattern into a 12431243 one the issues with the bursts would be fixed. The density would stay the same. It wouldn't feel as a spike either. And it wouldn't be a explicit, boring stair either which was Rumia-'s issue, with a different, less jackhammer-y pattern nontheless.

Come on. You can't expect to not have to answer to what other people ask of you just out of "artistic vision" and much less when it's people that have just as much if not even more experience than you do. This goes beyond hitsounds, nobody besides _Gezo_ is actually talking about them. This is a problem with your patterning ability.

I already wrote an essay on IRC pretty much, but I'm leaving this here for the record.
Fullerene-
Oh yeah btw more correct offset offset would be 28, confirmed with _Gezo_ + other people on #osumania
Tristan97
I think the moral of the beatmap here is that the challenge in getting a hard map ranked is mapping a hard song to a high standard. That being said, the challenge should excite mappers. I'd love to be able to map beatmaps as difficult as this with my own personal style. So don't get discouraged. Go mod +Danshi or Act 2 Liberation or Happy end of the World or Ascension to Heaven guys!

#Rankhardermaps2014 is alive and well

let's keep it that way :D
shionelove
rank harder map?i did it lol
Akasha-
The mappers in this chart, in this song are work hard to making it and just unqualified it?
I don't see any unrankable issue in this map! This map just hard but still playable~
Should rethink about it! Hard charts doesn't mean can't plays
Bye those good mappers in this map and bye a best map and the best chart in 2014!
richardfeder
Regarding to the spike, there is no denying that any chart has difficulty spike, and the spike we see is not something as huge as NM->Insane. It is common practice that is used logically and understandably and playable btw. It won't take you long for you to realize that nearly any BMS/O2jam/Stepmania/whatever charts contain spikes in different levels, and no chart is just as plain as shit. What's wrong with highlighting the part that deserved to be highlighted? And patterning it's the business of the mapper himself, as long as it's legit(can you tell you why stairs or jack are 'bad?' They are bad because you can't handle it well?) it works perfectly fine. And last but not least, the patterns that are used in spy's difficulty, although may have space of improvement, are not that bad to result in a unqualified. Patterns are troll but they fit the song aren't they?!

On a side note please don't easily unqualified a chart without engaging enough with the community. Only hearing information from one side is not enough. BATs and modders spend times and effort on it, and they didn't approve it without careful consideration. Don't be too deaf to ignore our voice
Spy

Agka wrote:

The beatmap being hard is not the issue at all.

I'll add a rude commentary here: because people point out legiteimate issues and you run and leave the place after it took you two months to get this marathon qualified, you just look like a bunch of crybabies that throw a tantrum because they can't have it their way.

It's not about the difficulty; it's about the way the patterns are arranged, if you change the arrangement and keep the density you'd see that your map wouldn't have been unqualified at all, the difficulty starts because of the way the 1/4th jumps are set up and the way the 1/8th bursts are set up.

Wow, if you change the 1234321 pattern into a 12431243 one the issues with the bursts would be fixed. The density would stay the same. It wouldn't feel as a spike either. And it wouldn't be a explicit, boring stair either which was Rumia-'s issue, with a different, less jackhammer-y pattern nontheless.

Come on. You can't expect to not have to answer to what other people ask of you just out of "artistic vision" and much less when it's people that have just as much if not even more experience than you do. This goes beyond hitsounds, nobody besides _Gezo_ is actually talking about them. This is a problem with your patterning ability.

I already wrote an essay on IRC pretty much, but I'm leaving this here for the record.
Because the patterns are always the stairs.
So I changed some,not all can play it well.
But some told me it is an challenge for them.
Another just play it 1 PC,even didn't play it,and complain about jacks.
Before that I never mention about AiAe.
Just 1/4 burst with some 1/8.
But I only overnote on 1/4 only.
How do you think ?
I just understand complain is win.
Even if this map got 100 comments,but only not enough 10 players complain it.
And they think I don't accept any advice,but it is ridiculous that nobody gave me advice in their comments.
They just said how jack it is.
For it,I tried to discuss about this map to PROGUY.
Finally last morning he told me the result,he and another QAT think it is not too serious,so won't unqualify it.
Just at night,Loctav came to do it.
I just confused whether he asked other QAT or not ?

Now,it just unqualified.
I have no opinions.
Just let it go.
We'll follow Lieselotte's decision to delete the map.

Now,no matter how you think about this map and me.
I don't care about it anymore,I'm so tired.
See you.
show more