forum

ESTi - HELIX (Edit ver.) [Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
show more
pw384
Hey guys, no drama here plz. If you don't have idea that can help with the beatmap, plz not post something like "oh this map is s__t" or "plz don't bubble it". btw I agree with inverness.
Krfawy

inverness wrote:

If you don't have anything constructive to add into this map then you should rather keep your comments for yourself
TBH it's a little bit too much impossible. LOL2.

Anyway even if I do not like 2014 mapping this mapset is a beautiful liar exception. But why does EX EX diff have just HP3 when it could be so much higher, for example 7 like OD? The difficulty is meant to be played by experienced players, so it would be reasonable to make it a bit harder, especially when today almost nothing is impossible for those who want to play this game.
Irreversible
Constructive criticism is welcomed, but your way of shittalking almost everymap won't help at all. Point stuff out, talk with the mapper and try to understand what they thought, then see if you can find a solution which fits for both. If that isn't possible; don't play / delete the difficulty you're speaking of and leave the concerned mapper alone; after all, it's not your decision what a mapper does and doesn't (as long as it's within the ranking criteria). Again, the way you talk about other maps is just disrespectful and shouldn't belong to a place like that.
Xantaria
Constructive criticism:

I'm very sorry to say that to a thing you have put time and effort into but there is just too much wrong with the difficulties. So linking every note that I think is wrong would take me 2 month. that's why I prefer talking about the map in general.

start - finish: spacing is wrong
start - finish: slider velocity is wrong. Using it as a playground to make the map look cool in auto is not what your reason for such weird slider velocity changes should be
start - finish: sliders are sometimes immediately followed up by another slider with almost no time in between them
start - finish: as mentioned before HP3 makes no sense. This is just to cover up the flaws of the map / maps because then even bad players can be proud of surviving it.
start - finish: The ends of sliders often don't land on anything. If there is nothing that the end of the slider hits then use a single note, please.
start - finish: Streams are sometimes split into multiple stream parts without a reason and without time in between them

Also: People would have never even thought about ranking a flawed map like this back in 2012/2013, what has changed? The quality of maps is going downhill and even the Quality Assurance Team, that was supposed to assure quality one might think, is defending that.
Innovation =/= good.

In addition I'd like to post a quote from Cherry Blossom, one of the best of today's mappers:

Notes :
- Beautiful map does not mean Good map.
- The best map is the most simple map.
- The most simple map is the most enjoyable map.
- The most enjoyable map is the perfect map.

Thank you for reading and maybe thinking about it.

This matter is important to me as a player because I don't want to delete 90% of the maps that get ranked in 2015. So I try to raise awareness around flawed 2014 mapping.
Irreversible
I'm not defending any map. I don't agree with how you just simply shittalk maps because you think it's wrong. Who are you to judge that?

Yeah, I agree with you. SV in HW's map is really special, and her map is not flawless, at all. No map is. The DS is used quite exaggerated, I don't understand it myself; but for HW it probably made sense, so it's not my business (yet). Also, I'm not a pro player so I can't really judge as well. But overall an interesting attempt, so why not?

Your notes might fit for you, and other people. I don't have anything against this. I personally like to try something new, and then someone like you arrive to shittalk it because it doesn't suit your little rainbow world? Too bad.

For example, there are these oddly spaced streams. I was completely against them at first, but if used correctly they can be fun to play. So instead of forbidding it, why not trying to help it to make them more playable?

Feel free to point out stuff with timelines, and as said, discuss it with HW. I suppose every mapper is open to discuss about a map. If not, then this is the mappers fault because they might miss improvement.

I honestly think you miss the most important point: Every mapper is different and has different tastes. You're just simply trying to make all maps fit your taste, but that simply won't work. Even if 70% dislike a map, 30% might like it. And those 30% might dislike all other maps which are not of this kind, so what?
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings
to Zantaria: ur tons of words tells me nothing, but only one --- u don't like this map.

throw my map to ur trashcan as a mess plz, because so sad that ur complain will never change anything here to me.
Hakurei Yoru
好多diff..
来留名顺便丢个没意义的星……
Kokiiji
think it should be hp5 or 6... otherwise is a really cool map, just feel like hard diff instead of extra with that hp hhh. EX EX of course
Fushimi Rio
From irc
[Beginner]
slidertick的声音比那个时钟的音效还尖 感觉糟
00:20:917 (2) - 感觉几乎和1叠上了 我觉得加大点间距弄好看点更好 后略
01:12:688 (3) - 感觉包歪了 尾巴离1明显近

[Medium]
00:09:603 (1,2,3) - 我觉得可以去掉reverse加个note啊 还完全对称的
00:44:917 (3,5) - 压上了 不过后面的没压上
哎呦这个slider

[irrelvis]
00:12:346 (2) - nc here seems better to me (but idk why
00:40:288 (3,4) - exchange position?
01:30:003 (2,3) - ctrl+g
02:10:974 (1) - rotate 60° anticlockwise?

I'm quite bad at modding future style maps. Sorry for nazi mod.
Xantaria
I was reading this, I was reading that and then I found this and thought why not copy paste it here because it fits:

I have been in this game since a few years and I have to say that mapping has changed drastically, but in a bad way
sadly, most of the maps that we see nowadays totally doesn't have spacing and are just full of random jumps
everywhere, in the past we could read maps with the spacing but nowadays we are just able to read them only if we
put AR9 or something like that, because there is no spacing on them at all, which is absolutely wrong.

Some people says my maps are bad because they're made with distance snap and they're boring to play, also because
they're not following this "jumpy maps" trend, but to be honest I don't care because this is my view of mapping,
I prefer a map with good spacing rather than a map with no spacing at all, which doesn't actually makes sense when
playing it. It might be an old player/mapper kind of view, but that's how I see it.

I will always fight about having and making maps that follows distance snap rather than having more and more maps
that have jumps from the beginning until the end without no proper spacing at all, mapped with only grid snap
enabled, what's distance snap for then? It's a fun tool? No, it's there for a purpose, for being used by mappers.

Also, another thing that killed mapping is this new pp system, now mappers are focusing on making really hard and
crazy maps just to have their maps played a lot, since players needs lots of plays before making a full combo there.

I've seen lots of nice and relaxing songs being destroyed by serious overmapping with streams that doesn't follow
anything or random jumps that doesn't feel the melody at all.

Some more things which I dislike of nowadays mapping are the sliders which ends on blue ticks when they're not
even following the music, I see many maps which uses a lot of them and sounds really bad, many mappers think it's
cool to use them, but rhythm-wise they're just horrible and sounds bad, so why they do that? No idea.

And one more are the 1/4 slider streams jumps, which became overused so much nowadays, they could be nice if
spaced properly but almost every mapper is making lots of jumps with them, which makes them really uncomfortable
them to play. They're really fast to hit already since they're 1/4, so please guys, don't make evil jumps on them
just to make the map even harder, that doesn't make sense.

I would say a lot more things and edit this later in case, but I just wanted to say something about what I think
for now. Thanks for reading all of this, hope you all have a good day!
Quoted from Andrea's userpage. While reading that I felt like damn ... is he talking about exactly this map? I'm sure he did. What's your opinion?
He didn't. This map is not the only map that utilizes extended sliders and sliderstreams (or what you call sliders-that-ends-on-blue-ticks)
Myxo
Mod on the EX diffs, because I felt like it.

• Irrelvis' EX
  1. 00:07:203 - Why wasn't this beat mapped? The instrument you have been following in this section plays on this beat.
  2. 00:11:317 (2,3,4) - Listen closely, and you'll notice that these should be snapped with 1/4-divisor.
  3. 00:13:717 (1,2,3,4,5) - It sounds strange to have 3/4-rhythms here, while you are using 00:16:460 (1,2,3,4) - 1/2-rhythms here. It's (almost) the same music, so I'd recommend you to decide for one version! Personally, I prefer 00:16:460 (1,2,3,4) -
  4. 00:22:288 (2,3,4) - This reads like an 1/4-triplet ;w; A nice solution would be to have this placement or a similar one: http://puu.sh/cnktg/b1a9843496.jpg At the end, anything could work that would make the 1/2 more obvious.
  5. 00:42:174 (1) - Last anchor to 74|23 please (sorry for nazi'ing, but this didn't look so good)
  6. 00:42:860 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - These are very likely to be misread as 1/4, especially since you spaced them like doubles. Rearrange the placement, so that they are placed in groups of three, to make it more readable.
  7. 00:54:174 (3,1) - I'm unsure about the rankability here, since these sliders overlap in a way so that a (rather small) section of the sliders are identical. I'd recommend to change it, to avoid potential problems.
  8. 00:54:860 to 01:05:831 - I don't really like this part, since I can't really see the structure in it when it comes to spacings / jumps / antijumps etc. For such a repetetive part of the song, it would have been better to have clearly structurized patterns imo.
  9. 01:50:231 (2,3,4,5) - This rhythm sounds better: http://puu.sh/cnm5K/a603615e0f.jpg I can't hear the 1/3 here (although it might be there, just very quiet then) and 01:50:746 - needs to be mapped imo.
  10. 02:14:488 (1) - Lower the volume constantly, like in the other EX-difficulties, to fit the fade out of the music.
  11. Overall, I think this map is good, but it needs some more improvements. Most of your triplets after sliders, for example 02:02:746 (1,2,1) - are not intuitive for me, since they are too far away and it puts too much emphasis on the blue tick, which doesn't make much sense with the music.

• fanzhen's EX
  1. 00:02:745 to 00:10:974 - The rhythm in this section doesn't sound good to me. All the sliderends are on empty beats, which makes the rhythm sound more dense than it should sound. Imo, it would be better to only follow 1/1 here (for most of the section). If you don't want to change it, maybe you could have lower volume for the sliderends.
  2. 00:10:974 (1) - Needs to be 1/6. For more explanation, read the mod on the EX EX diff below.
  3. 00:24:346 (1,2) - Quite minor, but ctrl+g could make the transition to 00:24:688 (1) better imo.
  4. 01:59:317 (1,2,1,2) - This velocity is overdone D: There is no indication that these sliders would have such a speed, so it plays unintuitive. Please, tone it down in some way :)
  5. Great except these few points!

• EX EX
  1. 00:10:974 to 00:12:346 - The instrument you are following here is not 100% onbeat, that's why I'm wondering if this rhythm is rankable. From what I'd say, it should be. What you definitely need to change is 00:10:974 (1) - Listen closely to the music at 25%, and you'll here it needs to be mapped on 1/6-snap.
  2. 00:25:374 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I'd recommend you to ctrl+g some of these, so that the movement from (1) to (2) is always from the right to the left. Your current pattern is very easily misreadable. The circles overlap (and are NCd) in a way that it's difficult to see the approach circles (or even the numbers), so creating a more intuitive back-and-forth pattern would work better here.
  3. 00:50:574 (5,1,2) - Having two 1/4-sliders stacked, with under 1/1 of space in between, is difficult to read for me. If you would switch 00:50:917 (2) and 00:51:260 (4) you would create a nice pattern which is better readable :3 If you need a picture of the result, here it is (simplified with circles though, since the map is almost unreadable when just looking in the editor): http://puu.sh/cnhkE/ba97751da6.jpg
  4. 00:54:860 to 01:11:317 - I don't really understand your placement of claps in this section. Before, you have placed claps on the 2nd and 4th white line in every measure, and since the drums you were following with that also exist in this section, it makes no sense to change the clap pattern (especially when it sounds empty then, like it currently does).
  5. 00:56:917 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is very confusing. Patterns like 00:54:860 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) are difficult to read, but they work well because of intuition: The player expects the pattern to go on with the same movement. When this movement changes, the change needs to be obviously visible, so the player is able to read it and react. This is my problem here: While your previous pattern had this movement scheme: http://puu.sh/cnhC2/9100dbfcc3.jpg The new one is like this: http://puu.sh/cnhF4/c113f8702c.jpg That's why it plays counter-intuitive. So, the best solution would be to make the movement the same for both patterns: Either switch the positions of (2) and (4) in the whole pattern 00:54:860 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - or try to rearrange the 1/4-pattern somehow (althouh this would be much more difficult to do).
  6. 00:59:660 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same as above. This time, it's even a bit more confusing, since it's very difficult to see the sliders. They are very short (like all sliders in this map) and the blend in so well with the overlapping circles that one has to take a close look to actually see them, atleast from my point of view. I can't really think of a solution for the sliders, but I'd recommend you to change the pattern atleast, so the movement schemes fit (like I suggested above).
  7. 01:23:317 (2,3,1) - It seems weird to have three circles stacked here. 01:23:488 (3,1) - Should be spaced to make them different from the other stacks around here, 01:23:317 (2,3) + 01:23:831 (2,3) + 01:24:346 (2,3) - Switching the positions of 01:23:660 (1) and 01:24:174 (1) would work just fine to fix this problem.
  8. 01:25:374 (1) - I'd split this up, into a circle and a slider: http://puu.sh/cnipx/8dee1eecd7.jpg The placement as shown in the screenshot would work well. To give a reason.. well, it seems weird to ignore 01:25:546 since many important instruments have a sound on this beat D: For example the instrument which you seem to follow directly afterwards, at 01:25:888 (1,2,1,2,1,2) -
  9. 02:13:717 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - After these circles, it would be more intuitive if 02:14:231 (7) was placed more upwards, so the zig-zag-movement from the previous circles can be kept. To achieve that, I'd place 02:14:231 (7) at the position of 02:12:003 (3) -
  10. Mhm. It is so bad when people say a map is bad and cannot be improved in any way, like many people did in this thread. Personally, I have to admit that this map is more fun to watch than to play, but that doesn't mean it is no fun at all to play, and it IS made for more professional players than me at the end and I'm sure many of them will enjoy it more than I do. The hold sliders are an interesting concept :)

I will mod the other difficulties in the future, when I am motivated to do so! But I already needed a lot of time for this mod since it was difficult to get into the mapping styles etc so I don't feel like modding six diffs of the same song additionally.. I hope you can understand that.

Good luck with the mapset! :3
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

Desperate-kun wrote:

Mod on the EX diffs, because I felt like it. sry for late reply orz

• EX EX
  1. 00:10:974 to 00:12:346 - The instrument you are following here is not 100% onbeat, that's why I'm wondering if this rhythm is rankable. From what I'd say, it should be. What you definitely need to change is 00:10:974 (1) - Listen closely to the music at 25%, and you'll here it needs to be mapped on 1/6-snap. wow i didn't notice this, thx for reminding and changed
  2. 00:25:374 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I'd recommend you to ctrl+g some of these, so that the movement from (1) to (2) is always from the right to the left. Your current pattern is very easily misreadable. The circles overlap (and are NCd) in a way that it's difficult to see the approach circles (or even the numbers), so creating a more intuitive back-and-forth pattern would work better here. hmm i choose not change coz i just wanna this pattern be set like this. those notes positions r really hard to read coz they set with large ds and overlapped composng in 1/2 gaps. thou i just give a version following the main melody here, regard it as another kind of pattern is still fine to me. and from lots of testing, i think this plays really fine and well.
  3. 00:50:574 (5,1,2) - Having two 1/4-sliders stacked, with under 1/1 of space in between, is difficult to read for me. If you would switch 00:50:917 (2) and 00:51:260 (4) you would create a nice pattern which is better readable :3 If you need a picture of the result, here it is (simplified with circles though, since the map is almost unreadable when just looking in the editor): http://puu.sh/cnhkE/ba97751da6.jpg actually ur setting with those sliders' order is really hard to play in both reading and aiming, but according to that pattern's really hard to read, i'll just change the order into 15243 just like what i did next, so it'll give a more consistant feeling to these sliders and easier to read in playing imo. hope it can be still better to u :3
  4. 00:54:860 to 01:11:317 - I don't really understand your placement of claps in this section. Before, you have placed claps on the 2nd and 4th white line in every measure, and since the drums you were following with that also exist in this section, it makes no sense to change the clap pattern (especially when it sounds empty then, like it currently does). oh, sry for that but i set clap hs just like a remix style which following another original track like new ones out of the original song's track. if it's weird to someones i could only say that maybe it's not ur taste but those hs r just following some beats here which i really feel like it should be.
  5. 00:56:917 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is very confusing. Patterns like 00:54:860 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) are difficult to read, but they work well because of intuition: The player expects the pattern to go on with the same movement. When this movement changes, the change needs to be obviously visible, so the player is able to read it and react. This is my problem here: While your previous pattern had this movement scheme: http://puu.sh/cnhC2/9100dbfcc3.jpg The new one is like this: http://puu.sh/cnhF4/c113f8702c.jpg That's why it plays counter-intuitive. So, the best solution would be to make the movement the same for both patterns: Either switch the positions of (2) and (4) in the whole pattern 00:54:860 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - or try to rearrange the 1/4-pattern somehow (althouh this would be much more difficult to do). i got ur idea and i've thought about that for a long time as well, yep u r right they're not in consistant movement in same pattern while they're already hard to read enough. after long thinking i choose to change this pattern with 1/4 patterns' rearranged. yep now the pattern's more diffcult to play in aiming now but maybe easier in reading imo.
  6. 00:59:660 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same as above. This time, it's even a bit more confusing, since it's very difficult to see the sliders. They are very short (like all sliders in this map) and the blend in so well with the overlapping circles that one has to take a close look to actually see them, atleast from my point of view. I can't really think of a solution for the sliders, but I'd recommend you to change the pattern atleast, so the movement schemes fit (like I suggested above). sry for getting u into this map's reading trouble, but that's the exactly thing which i wanna express in this map: maybe our reading skill's not that good. anyway, i'll rearrange this pattern as well as above.
  7. 01:23:317 (2,3,1) - It seems weird to have three circles stacked here. 01:23:488 (3,1) - Should be spaced to make them different from the other stacks around here, 01:23:317 (2,3) + 01:23:831 (2,3) + 01:24:346 (2,3) - Switching the positions of 01:23:660 (1) and 01:24:174 (1) would work just fine to fix this problem. lol my bad here, actually the perfect solution to this issue is delete 01:23:488 (3) - , all patterns will make sense now if u check it w
  8. 01:25:374 (1) - I'd split this up, into a circle and a slider: http://puu.sh/cnipx/8dee1eecd7.jpg The placement as shown in the screenshot would work well. To give a reason.. well, it seems weird to ignore 01:25:546 since many important instruments have a sound on this beat D: For example the instrument which you seem to follow directly afterwards, at 01:25:888 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - true, changed rhythm and another composing here as well, hope it can be better.
  9. 02:13:717 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - After these circles, it would be more intuitive if 02:14:231 (7) was placed more upwards, so the zig-zag-movement from the previous circles can be kept. To achieve that, I'd place 02:14:231 (7) at the position of 02:12:003 (3) - wow u r more crazier than me www, i just considered that if i stack 7 at 3 it'll be too diffcult in aiming, but seems like it'll be ok to pros if they can pass the whole diff until this pattern, changed anyway w.
  10. Mhm. It is so bad when people say a map is bad and cannot be improved in any way, like many people did in this thread. Personally, I have to admit that this map is more fun to watch than to play, but that doesn't mean it is no fun at all to play, and it IS made for more professional players than me at the end and I'm sure many of them will enjoy it more than I do. The hold sliders are an interesting concept :) thx for understand that and ur generosity to various mapping style can be really good news to the whole ranking system. i can promise that i won't do any unrankble and unreasonable things in mapping, and always wanna improve if it really needs. the differences between "can't understand" and "don't make sense" still exsist, but i'm glad to see u can accept that point of view. to me, lots of mappers, players and even bats can't understand what i did to the ranked maps, but i'm as well, glad to see most of them can still regard it as another style, rather than crash or against it just because it didn't follow their own logic.

I will mod the other difficulties in the future, when I am motivated to do so! But I already needed a lot of time for this mod since it was difficult to get into the mapping styles etc so I don't feel like modding six diffs of the same song additionally.. I hope you can understand that. lol u really wanna mod other diffs? that's a really long and hard work to do imo ;w; and thx for taking care of this so much! >.<

Good luck with the mapset! :3 :3
thx for modding!!!
Fatfan Kolek
[S.Boat's Beginner]
  1. 00:20:917 (2) - It just looks a bit odd here, because it's almost a overlap, but in a weird way somehow. Uhm, I'd say it looks better like this: http://puu.sh/cpMKb/70bd9fae80.jpg Fix the following circle then aswell. :D
  2. 00:26:060 (1,2) - Mmh, I don't really like the flow here since it might be irritating to new players. I'd recommend to place the following circle more like under the slider to improve the flow!
  3. 01:11:660 (2) - This blanket can be improved a bit. :D
  4. 01:12:688 (3) - ^
  5. 01:26:746 (4,1) - That's the same point I mentioned already above. The flow is a bit.. meeh. D: At least to me. Also the almost overlap doesn't look good aswell. Consider changing it and move the circle more to something like this or so: http://puu.sh/cpN0x/70a498c22d.jpg I rotated the slider a bit to make it better. There are more of that and not everyone consider this as not that great flowise, but that's just my opinion on these pattern! :)

[384's Medium]
I suggest to turn down the hp drain to 4.5 since the following harder difficulty has 5 at the moment aswell.
  1. 00:11:060 (1) - Mmh, it would be better if you start the spinner on the red tick, because not every player can immediately start spinning, so placing it on that tick would make it easier, especially for newer players who can't spin properly.
  2. 00:44:231 (1,2,3,4,5) - To improve that pattern I'd say you put (5) straight in the middle and also rotate it a bit, so that it goes through (2). Looks great then! :3 http://puu.sh/cpNoR/beb82c0ff0.jpg
  3. 00:46:974 (1,2,3,4,5) - Just like you did it here. Love that pattern!
  4. 00:55:888 (4,1) - You can improve that overlap a bit like this: http://puu.sh/cpNtq/fcb528762e.jpg
  5. 00:58:974 (1,2,3) - Inconsistent spacing?
  6. 02:14:403 (1) - Uhlala, nice one!

Great diff with cool patterns!

[Irrelvis' EX]
  1. 00:22:631 (3,4) - These antijumps felt a bit sudden to me. D:
  2. 00:31:546 (1) - Mmh, can you somehow emphasize that circle there with a cool hitsound? It felt like nothing if you hit it. :c
  3. 00:42:860 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - It's hard to notice these as tripples. I suggest to place them with normal spacing to make it better to read.
  4. 01:05:488 (2,3,4,5,1) - Nice stacking! I like this pattern! :D
  5. 01:13:717 (6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4) - Place them at least a bit closer just to know that there is not a pause between and that it is actually one stream.
  6. 01:42:174 (1,2,3,4,5) - I'd say that you should consider reducing the spacing here since it's very hard to play. :O
  7. 01:46:631 (4) - Make it more clear that this note is not a slider. It's way better to read like this: http://puu.sh/cpNYx/3553ac13ca.jpg

There you go Hollow wings. This mapset is sooo good! :3 o/
pw384

Fatfan Kolek wrote:

[384's Medium]
I suggest to turn down the hp drain to 4.5 since the following harder difficulty has 5 at the moment aswell.
  1. 00:11:060 (1) - Mmh, it would be better if you start the spinner on the red tick, because not every player can immediately start spinning, so placing it on that tick would make it easier, especially for newer players who can't spin properly. :arrow: k
  2. 00:44:231 (1,2,3,4,5) - To improve that pattern I'd say you put (5) straight in the middle and also rotate it a bit, so that it goes through (2). Looks great then! :3 http://puu.sh/cpNoR/beb82c0ff0.jpg :arrow: Fixed! although the flow may be a bit worse in some way lol
  3. 00:46:974 (1,2,3,4,5) - Just like you did it here. Love that pattern!
  4. 00:55:888 (4,1) - You can improve that overlap a bit like this: http://puu.sh/cpNtq/fcb528762e.jpg :arrow: Fixed
  5. 00:58:974 (1,2,3) - Inconsistent spacing? :arrow: wah that was a mistake ;w; fixed!
  6. 02:14:403 (1) - Uhlala, nice one!
thanks for modding!

imoutosan wrote:

From irc

[Medium]
00:09:603 (1,2,3) - 我觉得可以去掉reverse加个note啊 还完全对称的 :arrow: 没地方加11111
00:44:917 (3,5) - 压上了 不过后面的没压上 :arrow: fixed
哎呦这个slider :arrow: 螺旋爽好吗
thanks for modding!

---
384's Medium
osu file format v13

[General]
AudioFilename: HELIX.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 43888
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1.7

[Metadata]
Title:HELIX
TitleUnicode:HELIX
Artist:ESTi
ArtistUnicode:ESTi
Creator:Hollow Wings
Version:384's Medium
Source:O2JAM U
Tags:螺旋 384059043 Elaine EvilElvis fanzhen0019 Irreversible Macuilxochitl Minakami Yuki mtbbsben Oracle smallboat Spectator yf_bmp ZZHBOY
BeatmapID:515065
BeatmapSetID:194910

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4.5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:6
SliderMultiplier:1.28000000596046
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"HELIX.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations

[TimingPoints]
13717,-100,4,1,2,60,0,0
87774,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
96003,-100,4,1,2,60,0,0
98746,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
109717,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
118288,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
118631,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
119317,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
120688,-100,4,1,2,80,0,1
134317,-100,4,1,2,80,0,0
134403,-100,4,1,2,80,0,1
134488,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
135774,-100,4,2,4,30,0,1
137146,-100,4,2,0,10,0,1
138517,-100,4,2,4,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,255,128
Combo2 : 255,0,0
Combo3 : 0,255,255

[HitObjects]
88,184,2745,5,4,0:0:0:0:
240,152,3088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,40,3431,1,2,0:0:0:0:
88,184,3774,2,0,L|96:256,1,64.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,312,4117,6,0,P|208:320|256:296,2,128.000000596046,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,184,5146,2,0,L|160:168,1,64.000000298023
208,120,5488,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,264,5831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,120,6174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,240,6517,2,0,P|408:272|392:328,1,64.000000298023
336,344,6860,6,0,P|280:336|208:360,1,128.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,280,7546,2,0,P|136:288|208:264,1,128.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,216,8060,2,0,L|256:144,1,64.000000298023,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,48,8574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,8917,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,336,9260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,232,9603,6,0,L|256:104,2,128.000000596046,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,336,10631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,192,10974,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11146,12,2,13031,0:0:0:0:
32,192,13717,6,0,P|104:192|152:144,1,128.000000596046,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,88,14231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,88,14574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
367,157,14746,6,0,P|417:195|480:192,2,128.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,120,15603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,200,15946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,200,16117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,120,16460,6,0,P|48:192|64:256,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,304,16974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,344,17317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,344,17488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,304,17831,6,0,B|416:264|416:264|384:176,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,152,18346,2,0,B|256:183|256:183|200:152,1,128.000000596046
125,182,18860,2,0,B|96:264|96:264|104:304,1,128.000000596046,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,344,19546,5,8,0:0:0:0:
296,280,19717,2,0,P|232:218|216:280,1,192.000000894069,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,328,20574,6,0,L|488:344,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,272,21088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,112,21431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,40,21603,2,0,L|360:56,1,128.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,136,22288,5,8,0:0:0:0:
152,144,22460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,248,22803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,240,22975,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,88,23317,6,0,P|328:64|256:72,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,104,23831,2,0,P|121:113|63:88,1,128.000000596046
32,16,24346,2,0,L|8:144,1,128.000000596046,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,288,25031,5,8,0:0:0:0:
192,208,25374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,25717,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,208,26060,5,0,0:0:0:0:
384,248,26231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,288,26403,2,0,P|472:264|488:232,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,168,26746,2,0,P|424:144|408:112,1,64.000000298023
464,64,27088,2,0,L|320:88,1,128.000000596046,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,80,27603,5,0,0:0:0:0:
174,85,27774,2,0,L|48:64,1,128.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,128,28288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,192,28460,2,0,P|64:232|48:320,1,128.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,376,28974,6,0,P|56:352|152:352,1,128.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,368,29488,2,0,L|272:360,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,328,29831,2,0,L|408:320,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,272,30174,5,0,0:0:0:0:
424,200,30346,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,200,30517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,128,30689,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,128,30860,2,0,L|200:128,6,32.0000001490115,0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31546,12,0,32574,0:0:0:0:
144,192,32917,6,0,P|80:216|16:112,2,192.000000894069,2|8|8,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,136,34117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,64,34288,6,0,P|104:56|144:56,1,64.000000298023
192,96,34631,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,136,34803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,96,34974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,55,35146,2,0,P|416:57|448:64,1,64.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,216,35660,6,0,L|280:240,2,192.000000894069,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,144,36860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,152,37031,6,0,P|392:192|416:272,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,328,37546,2,0,L|392:352,1,64.000000298023
328,320,37888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,288,38060,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,320,38231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
115,350,38403,6,0,B|94:302|126:246|183:245|183:245|176:200,2,192.000000894069,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,320,39603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,288,39774,6,0,L|256:224,1,64.000000298023
296,160,40117,2,0,L|296:96,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,96,40460,2,0,L|216:160,2,64.000000298023,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,32,40974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,32,41146,6,0,P|392:48|480:32,1,128.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,104,41660,2,0,L|496:232,1,128.000000596046,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,304,42174,2,0,P|464:272|384:272,1,128.000000596046,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,304,42688,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,344,42860,2,0,P|216:352|176:344,1,64.000000298023,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,320,43203,2,0,L|96:296,8,32.0000001490115,0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,240,44231,6,0,P|288:256|328:256,1,64.000000298023,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,224,44574,2,0,P|400:192|400:152,1,64.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,96,44917,2,0,P|336:80|296:80,1,64.000000298023,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,112,45259,2,0,P|224:144|224:184,1,64.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,168,45603,2,0,L|440:208,1,128.000000596046,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,344,46288,2,0,L|384:304,1,128.000000596046,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,240,46974,6,0,P|224:256|184:256,1,64.000000298023,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,224,47317,2,0,P|112:192|112:152,1,64.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,96,47660,2,0,P|176:80|216:80,1,64.000000298023,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,112,48002,2,0,P|288:144|288:184,1,64.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,168,48346,2,0,L|72:208,1,128.000000596046,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,344,49031,2,0,L|128:304,1,128.000000596046,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,240,49717,6,0,L|272:176,1,64.000000298023,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,128,50060,2,0,L|232:64,1,64.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,40,50403,1,10,0:0:0:0:
384,40,50574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,65,50746,2,0,L|472:128,1,64.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,192,51088,2,0,P|408:224|336:280,1,128.000000596046,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,279,51774,2,0,P|121:245|88:192,1,128.000000596046,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,40,52460,6,0,L|176:32,1,64.000000298023,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,32,52974,2,0,L|400:40,1,64.000000298023,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,96,53317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,168,53488,6,0,P|352:192|304:168,1,128.000000596046,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,112,54003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,171,54174,2,0,P|145:192|88:168,1,128.000000596046,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,96,54688,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,64,54860,6,0,L|200:56,1,64.000000298023,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,112,55203,2,0,L|320:104,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,160,55546,2,0,P|384:200|376:232,1,64.000000298023
312,264,55888,2,0,P|304:304|312:336,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,376,56231,6,0,P|280:360|232:368,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,376,56746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,352,56917,2,0,L|72:224,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,80,57603,6,0,L|80:88,1,64.000000298023,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,56,57946,2,0,P|184:48|224:48,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,47,58288,2,0,P|329:48|360:56,1,64.000000298023
432,88,58631,2,0,L|496:80,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,160,58974,6,0,L|360:176,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,232,59488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,296,59660,2,0,P|224:312|136:296,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,152,60346,6,0,L|80:88,1,64.000000298023,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,48,60688,2,0,L|160:112,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,152,61031,2,0,L|240:88,1,64.000000298023
304,48,61374,2,0,L|320:112,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,152,61717,6,0,B|400:88|400:88|424:72|456:80|472:104,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,160,62231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,232,62403,2,0,P|440:272|368:296,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63088,6,0,L|176:184,1,64.000000298023,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,112,63431,2,0,L|136:104,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,136,63774,2,0,P|64:168|64:200,1,64.000000298023
120,248,64117,2,0,P|136:280|136:312,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,360,64460,6,0,P|144:336|208:352,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,296,64974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,347,65146,2,0,P|373:336|432:360,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,208,65831,5,4,0:0:0:0:
408,144,66003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,96,66174,2,0,P|328:80|280:72,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,71,66517,2,0,P|186:78|160:96,1,64.000000298023
104,144,66859,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,208,67031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,280,67203,6,0,P|152:296|216:288,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,224,67717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,288,67888,2,0,P|362:295|424:280,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,128,68574,5,4,0:0:0:0:
440,56,68746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,112,68917,2,0,P|336:120|312:120,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,88,69260,2,0,L|192:96,1,64.000000298023
136,152,69603,2,0,L|72:160,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,232,69946,6,0,P|32:288|56:360,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,376,70460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,344,70631,2,0,P|240:320|312:344,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,272,71317,6,0,L|464:200,1,64.000000298023,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,224,71660,2,0,L|400:152,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,176,72003,2,0,L|336:104,1,64.000000298023
256,128,72346,2,0,L|272:56,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,80,72688,6,0,P|128:88|64:128,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,192,73203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
73,264,73374,2,0,P|128:296|192:304,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,240,74060,6,0,P|336:208|328:176,1,64.000000298023,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,128,74403,2,0,P|264:96|272:64,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,96,74746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,112,74917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,160,75088,2,0,L|480:224,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,288,75431,6,0,P|368:288|312:312,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,360,75946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,308,76117,2,0,P|135:286|72:288,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,144,76803,5,4,0:0:0:0:
152,56,77146,2,0,L|160:120,1,64.000000298023,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,240,77660,2,0,L|264:176,1,64.000000298023,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,24,78174,2,0,L|232:32,1,64.000000298023,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,120,78688,2,0,L|424:128,1,64.000000298023,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,272,79203,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,304,79374,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,336,79546,5,4,0:0:0:0:
200,264,79888,2,0,L|136:256,1,64.000000298023,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,136,80403,2,0,L|104:128,1,64.000000298023,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,168,80917,2,0,L|264:104,1,64.000000298023,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,8,81432,2,0,L|392:72,1,64.000000298023,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,192,81946,1,2,0:0:0:0:
464,264,82117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
440,336,82288,5,4,0:0:0:0:
288,344,82631,2,0,L|224:344,1,64.000000298023,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,192,83146,2,0,L|288:192,1,64.000000298023,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,40,83660,2,0,L|224:40,1,64.000000298023,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,160,84174,2,0,L|128:224,1,64.000000298023,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,344,84688,2,0,L|288:344,1,64.000000298023,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,304,85031,5,4,0:0:0:0:
456,192,85374,1,2,0:0:0:0:
392,152,85546,2,0,P|344:136|288:56,1,128.000000596046,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,78,86060,2,0,P|178:128|120:152,1,128.000000596046,8|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,96,86574,2,0,L|88:224,1,128.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,264,87088,2,0,L|216:272,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,272,87431,2,0,L|360:264,1,64.000000298023,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,200,87774,6,0,L|408:136,2,64.000000298023,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,168,88288,2,0,L|302:108,2,64.000000298023,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,168,88803,2,0,L|196:129,2,64.000000298023,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,216,89317,2,0,L|119:208,2,64.000000298023,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,248,89831,2,0,L|320:240,2,64.000000298023,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,296,90346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,336,90517,6,0,P|80:344|16:304,1,128.000000596046,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,224,91031,2,0,P|24:176|8:152,2,64.000000298023,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,192,91546,2,0,P|121:146|119:117,2,64.000000298023,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,92060,2,0,P|221:161|234:135,2,64.000000298023,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,240,92574,2,0,P|296:232|320:215,1,64.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,176,92917,2,0,P|416:184|440:200,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,248,93260,6,0,P|464:192|488:112,1,128.000000596046,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,48,93774,2,0,L|424:56,1,64.000000298023
360,40,94117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,96,94288,2,0,L|232:88,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,104,94631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,176,94803,2,0,L|80:184,1,64.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,168,95146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,96,95317,2,0,P|24:64|104:32,2,128.000000596046,0|8|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,168,96174,5,8,0:0:0:0:
40,240,96346,2,0,L|48:304,1,64.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,280,96688,2,0,L|128:344,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,312,97031,2,0,L|208:376,2,64.000000298023,8|8|4,0:0|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
200,312,98746,5,2,0:3:0:0:
56,72,109717,6,0,P|112:96|152:96,1,96.000004109144,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,72,110403,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,72,110746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,96,111088,6,0,P|413:93|456:72,2,96.000004109144,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,72,112117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,96,112460,6,0,L|152:192,1,96.000004109144
200,296,113146,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,296,113488,2,0,L|352:304,3,32.0000013697147,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,288,114174,6,0,P|480:240|472:184,1,96.000004109144,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,112,114860,2,0,L|352:112,1,48.000002054572
288,80,115203,6,0,P|256:80|192:56,2,96.000004109144,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,32,116231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,144,116574,6,0,L|368:248,1,96.000004109144
256,264,117260,2,0,L|248:160,1,96.000004109144,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,104,117946,5,0,0:0:0:0:
80,184,118288,2,0,B|64:224|64:224|72:224|72:224|56:256|72:304,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,344,118974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,320,119317,6,0,L|336:256,1,64.000000298023,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,216,119660,2,0,L|416:152,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,112,120003,2,0,P|440:80|336:152,1,192.000000894069,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,216,120688,6,0,L|192:224,1,128.000000596046,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,121203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,144,121374,2,0,P|56:104|64:80,1,64.000000298023
136,56,121717,2,0,P|144:96|136:120,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,122060,6,0,L|136:320,2,128.000000596046,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,152,123088,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,192,123431,6,0,P|440:160|432:72,1,128.000000596046,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,120,123946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,168,124117,2,0,P|320:216|328:232,1,64.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,272,124460,2,0,P|392:320|384:336,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,360,124803,6,0,P|272:336|200:360,2,128.000000596046,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,216,125831,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,72,126174,6,0,P|272:48|312:72,1,128.000000596046,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,128,126688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,144,126860,2,0,P|144:152|112:152,1,64.000000298023
48,144,127203,2,0,L|32:208,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,272,127546,6,0,P|120:288|192:264,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,216,128060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,264,128231,2,0,P|379:288|440:272,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,128,128917,5,4,0:0:0:0:
344,96,129260,2,0,L|288:48,1,64.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,54,129603,2,0,L|168:96,1,64.000000298023
88,104,129946,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,152,130117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,200,130288,6,0,P|144:200|208:248,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,296,130803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,239,130974,2,0,P|360:202|424:200,1,128.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,232,131488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,280,131660,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,131831,12,8,133717,0:0:0:0:
456,72,134403,6,0,B|500:120|500:180|480:296|392:304|344:288|344:288|272:256|264:208|288:144|328:128|408:144|432:216|384:272|344:288|344:288|300:320|256:328|212:320|168:288|168:288|128:272|80:216|104:144|184:128|224:144|248:208|240:256|168:288|168:288|120:304|32:296|12:180|12:120|56:72,1,1536.00000715255,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
EmingK
我来凑mod数了

This post is generated by EK's osu modpost generator.
Red=unrankable issue
Purple=Emphasis suggestion
Black=Suggestion
Gray=Feel free to ignore
[船业]
nazi
01:09:946 (3) -
490,197,69945,2,0,P|485:251|455:290,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
01:11:660 (2,3,1,2) -
315,247,71660,2,0,P|241:245|196:196,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,162,72688,2,0,P|318:126|328:76,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,81,74060,6,0,P|203:41|145:31,2,105.000000894069,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,120,75431,2,0,P|149:171|114:209,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
00:15:088 - 到00:54:860 - 之间的NC建议是以00:16:460 - 开始两小节一分,毕竟整个乐段从00:13:717 - 开始,每次都从句子中间起新combo不太好orz

[384]
对称大法好
01:59:831 - clap?

[IrrElvis']
00:06:860 - notes before are not symmetric D:
00:29:660 (4,1) - these notes are overlapped in before, why separated now
00:43:203 (5,6,7) - it seems the song is 1/4 here
00:03:088 - whistle?
00:37:203 (1) - clap?
01:24:174 - whistle?
01:26:917 (4) - ^

美丽
Natteke desu
SPOILER
[HitObjects]
256,195,2745,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,195,3088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
218,292,3431,5,2,0:0:0:0:
308,105,3774,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,195,4117,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,195,4460,1,2,0:2:0:0:
392,201,4803,5,2,0:0:0:0:
128,178,5146,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,195,5488,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,195,5831,1,2,0:2:0:0:
246,55,6174,5,2,0:0:0:0:
268,322,6517,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,195,6860,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,195,7546,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,195,7888,5,2,0:2:0:0:
342,213,8060,1,2,0:2:0:0:
426,232,8231,1,2,0:2:0:0:
20,223,8574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
20,223,8917,1,2,0:0:0:0:
20,223,9260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,131,9603,5,2,0:2:0:0:
484,131,9946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,131,10288,1,2,0:0:0:0:
484,131,10631,1,2,0:2:0:0:
253,27,10974,6,0,L|234:22,5,20.000000099341,4|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,73,11317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,116,11403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,160,11488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
275,208,11574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,255,11660,6,0,L|261:304,1,40.000000198682
268,369,11888,2,0,L|273:320,1,40.000000198682,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,341,12117,6,0,P|154:339|137:335,1,20.000000099341,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,290,12346,2,0,P|343:289|384:298,1,40.000000198682,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,331,12688,6,0,L|502:364,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
438,263,12860,2,0,L|447:307,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,184,13031,2,0,L|490:258,1,51.0000012260674,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
412,132,13203,2,0,L|432:192,1,60.000000298023,8|0,2:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,13,13374,6,0,L|454:62,1,45.0000002235174,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
449,66,13717,6,0,P|416:26|365:21,1,90.0000004470348,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,20,14060,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,184,14231,2,0,L|96:192,1,90.0000004470348,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,192,14574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,288,14746,2,0,P|364:316|362:364,1,60.0000002980232,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,161,15088,2,0,P|427:117|447:65,1,90.0000004470348,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,66,15431,6,0,L|453:114,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,108,15603,2,0,L|356:156,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,72,15774,2,0,L|246:101,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,114,15946,2,0,L|149:143,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,172,16117,5,8,0:0:0:0:
348,288,16288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,368,16460,6,0,P|104:324|112:296,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,288,16803,2,0,P|350:317|342:346,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,232,17146,2,0,P|162:187|179:163,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,296,17489,2,0,P|421:325|404:349,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,152,17831,6,0,L|284:44,1,90.0000004470345,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,56,18174,6,0,P|331:61|345:75,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,88,18346,2,0,P|133:63|129:44,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,232,18517,2,0,P|83:196|98:183,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,336,18688,2,0,P|180:371|165:384,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,312,18860,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,368,19031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,152,19203,6,0,B|312:162|312:162|288:130|290:82,1,90.0000004470345,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,88,19546,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,188,19717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,304,19888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,204,20059,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,188,20231,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,204,20403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,188,20574,6,0,L|312:212,1,90.0000004470345,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,209,20917,6,0,P|304:172|304:164,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,276,21088,2,0,P|233:315|228:321,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,256,21260,2,0,P|123:219|123:211,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
63,323,21431,2,0,P|52:362|47:368,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,248,21603,5,8,0:0:0:0:
328,304,21774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,144,21946,6,0,L|204:232,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,248,22288,2,0,L|424:188,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,173,22631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,156,22803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,272,22974,6,0,P|256:324|276:356,1,90.0000004470345,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,304,23317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,276,23488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,100,23660,6,0,L|248:156,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,284,23831,2,0,L|180:340,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
100,177,24003,2,0,L|96:148,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,332,24174,2,0,L|36:388,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
116,371,24346,5,8,0:0:0:0:
80,56,24517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,100,24688,6,0,L|328:88,1,60.000000298023,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,148,25031,2,0,L|36:156,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,228,25374,2,0,L|464:216,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,276,25717,2,0,L|172:284,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,100,26060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,312,26231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,164,26403,6,0,P|384:152|376:152,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,176,26574,2,0,P|245:179|230:179,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,116,26746,2,0,L|96:88|104:68,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,260,26917,2,0,L|108:288|91:301,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,100,27088,2,0,L|104:72|112:52,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,264,27260,2,0,L|92:292|75:305,1,30.0000001490115,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,180,27431,5,2,0:3:0:0:
342,219,27603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,219,27774,5,8,0:0:0:0:
16,273,27946,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,241,28117,1,4,0:2:0:0:
454,214,28288,1,8,0:0:0:0:
454,214,28460,5,8,0:0:0:0:
94,142,28631,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,160,28802,1,4,0:2:0:0:
395,180,28973,1,0,0:0:0:0:
395,180,29145,5,8,0:0:0:0:
16,273,29317,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,251,29488,1,4,0:2:0:0:
502,223,29660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,344,29831,5,12,0:2:0:0:
274,344,30003,1,8,0:0:0:0:
325,179,30174,5,4,0:2:0:0:
491,221,30346,1,8,0:0:0:0:
385,294,30517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
423,98,30688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,325,30860,2,0,L|379:339,1,38.9999984084367,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,254,31031,2,0,L|243:268,1,38.9999984084367,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,332,31203,2,0,L|407:346,1,38.9999984084367,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,261,31374,2,0,L|271:275,1,38.9999984084367,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,340,31546,5,0,1:0:0:0:
496,340,31717,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,340,32060,5,0,1:0:0:0:
241,319,32231,2,0,L|124:329,1,105.00000052154,0|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,319,32917,6,0,B|309:335|309:335|321:365|321:365|417:385,1,180.000007760524,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
509,181,33431,2,0,B|440:197|440:197|428:227|428:227|332:247,1,180.000007760524,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,45,33946,2,0,B|322:61|322:61|334:91|334:91|430:111,1,180.000007760524,2|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,58,34460,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,167,34631,6,0,L|179:236,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,169,34803,2,0,L|335:238,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
177,212,34974,2,0,L|184:281,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,214,35146,2,0,L|331:283,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,256,35317,6,0,L|189:341,1,67.5000029101966,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,378,35660,6,0,L|264:191,1,180.000007760524,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,20,36174,2,0,L|29:207,1,180.000007760524,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,296,36688,2,0,L|148:109,1,180.000007760524,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,24,37203,5,2,0:0:0:0:
72,319,37374,2,0,B|36:327|36:327|64:343,1,51.0000012260674,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
192,362,37546,2,0,B|228:354|228:354|200:338,1,51.0000012260674,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
50,333,37717,2,0,L|-8:344,1,51.0000012260674,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,348,37888,2,0,L|274:337,1,51.0000012260674,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,331,38060,5,10,0:0:0:0:
132,341,38231,1,10,0:0:0:0:
347,331,38403,6,0,L|530:304,1,180.000007760524,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,140,38917,2,0,L|-5:167,1,180.000007760524,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,262,39431,2,0,B|234:158|295:208|268:58,1,180.000007760524,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,17,39946,5,8,0:0:0:0:
265,339,40117,2,0,L|205:357,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
338,337,40288,2,0,L|278:355,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
403,337,40460,2,0,L|343:355,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,335,40631,2,0,L|416:353,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
495,359,40803,6,0,L|506:280,1,67.5000029101966,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
483,218,41146,6,0,B|501:64,1,153.000003678202,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,61,41488,2,0,L|378:6,1,51.0000012260674,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,79,41660,6,0,B|325:88|325:88|299:111|299:111|217:124,1,170.999996283173,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,88,42003,6,0,L|150:81,1,22.5000009700655,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,154,42174,6,0,P|24:96|73:22,1,180.000000894069,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,188,42517,6,0,L|270:196,1,45.0000002235173,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,191,42860,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,194,42974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
165,197,43088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
167,200,43203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
167,203,43317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,206,43431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
107,259,43546,6,0,B|-25:275,1,107.999997240543,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,340,43888,6,0,B|382:325,1,112.500004850328,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,328,44403,6,0,P|372:352|360:384,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,252,44574,2,0,P|472:282|487:303,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,184,44746,2,0,P|352:208|340:240,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,108,44917,2,0,P|452:138|467:159,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,32,45088,6,0,P|344:56|332:88,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,88,45260,2,0,P|222:69|251:51,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
248,188,45431,2,0,P|227:200|193:205,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
76,128,45603,2,0,P|99:131|129:147,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
40,288,45774,2,0,P|19:276|-3:250,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
238,335,45946,6,0,B|274:331|274:331|291:336|291:336|349:327,1,105.00000052154,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
355,322,46631,6,0,B|365:311|365:311|360:352,1,50.0000002483525,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,354,47146,6,0,L|424:350,1,45.0000019401311,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,240,47317,2,0,L|496:236,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,156,47488,2,0,L|380:152,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,28,47660,2,0,L|440:24,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,83,47831,1,8,0:0:0:0:
237,70,47917,1,8,0:0:0:0:
198,68,48003,6,0,L|150:128,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
248,180,48174,2,0,L|296:240,1,45.0000019401311,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
120,276,48346,2,0,L|52:312,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
335,349,48517,2,0,L|411:357,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
452,237,48688,6,0,P|463:209|459:165,1,60.000000298023,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
247,180,49031,2,0,P|236:208|240:252,1,60.000000298023,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
261,340,49374,6,0,L|340:349,1,75.0000003725288,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,338,49888,6,0,L|289:328,1,45.0000019401311,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,357,50060,2,0,L|103:381,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,200,50231,2,0,L|44:160,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,316,50403,1,10,0:0:0:0:
200,134,50574,1,8,0:0:0:0:
213,117,50660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
213,84,50746,6,0,L|205:28,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
376,72,50917,2,0,L|443:98,1,45.0000019401311,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
296,204,51088,2,0,L|251:238,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
204,56,51260,2,0,L|196:0,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
388,88,51431,6,0,L|440:109,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
444,108,51774,6,0,B|432:147|452:176|452:176|444:184|444:184|483:230|460:300,1,180.000000894069,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
456,300,52117,1,2,0:0:0:0:
331,354,52288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,321,52460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,86,52631,6,0,P|218:66|174:48,1,45.0000019401311,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,202,52803,2,0,P|296:230|312:266,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,204,52974,1,8,0:0:0:0:
189,321,53146,6,0,L|129:337,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,174,53317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,180,53403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,203,53488,5,0,0:0:0:0:
67,299,53660,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,269,53831,5,0,0:0:0:0:
149,58,54003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,164,54174,2,0,P|356:256|308:280,1,135.000005820393,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,280,54517,6,0,B|336:276|356:257|356:257|360:302|401:332,1,135.000005820393,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,256,54860,5,4,0:2:0:0:
467,46,55031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,119,55203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,150,55374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,157,55460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,163,55546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,177,55717,5,0,0:0:0:0:
374,50,55888,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,222,56060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,228,56146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,234,56231,5,0,0:0:0:0:
493,258,56403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
493,258,56574,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,234,56746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,228,56831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,222,56917,5,0,0:0:0:0:
114,366,57088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
493,257,57260,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,269,57431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,368,57603,5,4,0:2:0:0:
319,344,57688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,319,57774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,145,57946,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,269,58117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,244,58203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,215,58289,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,52,58460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
121,44,58631,1,8,0:0:0:0:
121,44,58803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,288,58974,5,0,0:0:0:0:
117,288,59146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,206,59317,1,8,0:0:0:0:
302,206,59488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,186,59660,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,194,59745,1,8,2:1:0:0:
132,193,59831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
107,183,59917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,166,60002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
73,143,60088,1,0,2:0:0:0:
67,116,60174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
41,287,60346,6,0,L|72:233,1,45.0000019401311
150,114,60517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
5,201,60688,1,8,0:0:0:0:
235,236,60860,5,0,0:0:0:0:
261,241,60946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,247,61031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,198,61203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,220,61374,1,8,0:0:0:0:
436,198,61546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
462,203,61632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
487,209,61717,5,0,0:0:0:0:
500,132,61888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
510,53,62060,1,8,0:0:0:0:
425,297,62231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
450,291,62316,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,286,62402,5,0,0:0:0:0:
487,209,62574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,132,62745,1,8,0:0:0:0:
203,307,62917,5,8,0:0:0:0:
300,351,63088,1,4,0:2:0:0:
278,148,63260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,203,63431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
387,283,63603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,181,63774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,250,63946,5,0,0:0:0:0:
200,381,64117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,351,64288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,288,64460,5,0,0:0:0:0:
199,288,64546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,288,64631,1,0,3:0:0:0:
314,347,64803,1,8,0:0:0:0:
389,238,64974,1,0,3:0:0:0:
389,238,65060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,238,65146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,368,65317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
396,323,65488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
440,335,65574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,319,65660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
433,341,65746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,329,65831,6,0,P|408:284|440:228,1,90.0000038802622,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,288,66174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
422,245,66346,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,160,66517,6,0,L|272:52,1,90.0000038802622,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
320,280,66860,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,176,67031,1,10,0:2:0:0:
256,160,67203,5,0,0:0:0:0:
200,288,67374,1,10,0:2:0:0:
264,140,67546,1,8,0:0:0:0:
191,307,67717,1,2,0:2:0:0:
320,280,67888,5,6,0:2:0:0:
120,176,68059,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,290,68231,1,12,0:2:0:0:
99,164,68402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,64,68574,6,0,P|327:87|344:128,1,90.0000038802622,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
141,188,68917,1,8,0:0:0:0:
432,160,69088,1,2,0:2:0:0:
214,236,69260,5,0,0:0:0:0:
368,224,69431,1,2,0:2:0:0:
218,260,69603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,248,69774,1,2,0:2:0:0:
372,248,69860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,248,69946,6,0,B|388:288|388:288|368:352,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,260,70203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,236,70288,2,0,L|196:116,1,90.0000038802622,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,344,70631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,108,70803,1,4,0:2:0:0:
124,128,70888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,148,70974,2,0,L|72:100,1,45.0000019401311,12|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
40,192,71146,2,0,L|-12:144,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,240,71317,5,4,0:0:0:0:
124,240,71403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,240,71488,1,2,0:2:0:0:
328,176,71660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,248,71831,1,2,0:2:0:0:
80,312,72003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,240,72174,1,2,0:2:0:0:
372,248,72346,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,320,72517,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,384,72688,5,0,0:0:0:0:
80,312,72859,1,2,0:2:0:0:
329,344,73031,2,0,L|416:320,1,90.0000038802622,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,248,73288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,248,73374,2,0,L|458:223,1,90.0000038802622,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,96,73717,1,12,0:2:0:0:
324,92,73803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,96,73888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,108,73974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,104,74060,5,4,0:0:0:0:
152,120,74146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,120,74231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,100,74317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,60,74403,6,4,P|56:128|32:168,1,90.0000038802622,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,296,74746,2,0,P|124:292|84:316,1,90.0000038802622,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,176,75088,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,356,75260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,332,75346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,312,75431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
407,215,75603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,296,75774,5,8,0:0:0:0:
411,191,75946,1,0,3:0:0:0:
232,176,76117,6,0,P|224:112|228:96,1,45.0000019401311,0|8,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
320,176,76288,2,0,P|317:198|310:219,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,216,76460,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,104,76631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,372,76803,6,0,L|183:381,1,90.0000038802622,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,380,77146,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,294,77317,1,2,0:0:0:0:
488,300,77660,5,0,0:0:0:0:
475,305,77746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
463,311,77831,1,10,0:0:0:0:
303,255,78003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,206,78174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,333,78346,1,2,0:0:0:0:
363,176,78517,1,8,0:0:0:0:
363,176,78603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,176,78688,5,2,0:0:0:0:
506,357,78860,2,0,P|466:349|416:370,1,90.0000038802622,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,311,79203,2,0,P|220:303|270:324,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,137,79546,5,2,0:3:0:0:
506,137,79717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,242,79888,2,0,L|371:233,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,243,80060,1,2,0:0:0:0:
103,364,80231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,318,80403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,270,80574,2,0,B|58:279|58:279|106:248,1,90.0000038802622,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,241,80831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,240,80917,5,0,0:0:0:0:
300,225,81088,1,2,0:0:0:0:
389,211,81260,1,8,0:0:0:0:
453,273,81431,1,2,0:0:0:0:
366,297,81603,1,2,0:0:0:0:
322,136,81774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,112,81946,2,0,L|459:122,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,39,82117,2,0,L|453:52,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,18,82288,5,0,0:0:0:0:
209,121,82460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,193,82631,1,8,0:0:0:0:
512,233,82803,1,2,0:0:0:0:
334,168,82975,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,248,83146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
498,383,83317,1,10,0:0:0:0:
382,256,83489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,320,83660,6,0,B|395:334|395:334|368:358,1,90.0000038802622,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,369,83917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,375,84003,2,0,L|241:253,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,134,84346,2,0,B|193:138|193:138|171:157|171:157|81:165,1,135.000005820393,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,186,84688,6,0,L|98:182,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,223,84860,2,0,L|323:219,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,176,85031,1,4,0:0:0:0:
360,280,85203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,124,85374,5,8,0:0:0:0:
448,271,85546,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,130,85717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,354,85888,6,0,L|232:362,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,304,86060,2,0,L|230:288,1,135.000005820393,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,267,86403,5,0,0:0:0:0:
51,316,86574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
203,241,86746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
46,283,86917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,211,87088,5,2,0:0:0:0:
313,272,87260,2,0,L|370:281,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,139,87431,2,0,L|306:146,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
469,211,87603,2,0,L|484:128,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,96,87774,5,4,0:2:0:0:
272,152,87946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,64,88117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,256,88288,2,0,P|444:296|484:292,2,90.0000038802622,8|0|8,0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,328,88803,6,0,L|140:336,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,348,89146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,152,89317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,328,89488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,256,89660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,224,89831,5,0,0:0:0:0:
272,152,90003,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,256,90174,1,12,0:2:0:0:
148,296,90346,1,10,0:0:0:0:
340,104,90517,6,0,P|356:152|320:220,1,90.0000038802622,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,224,90860,1,8,0:0:0:0:
116,88,91031,6,0,P|149:50|226:47,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,256,91374,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,380,91546,6,0,P|106:369|65:304,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,172,91889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,328,92060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,224,92231,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,328,92403,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,132,92574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
296,256,92746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,188,92917,1,12,0:2:0:0:
212,224,93089,1,10,0:0:0:0:
100,120,93260,6,0,L|92:12,1,90.0000038802622,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,284,93603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,62,93774,6,0,L|216:152,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,320,94117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,184,94288,6,0,L|325:94,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,352,94631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,126,94803,6,0,L|452:216,1,90.0000038802622,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,384,95146,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,184,95317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,321,95488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
96,112,95660,2,0,P|92:52|116:8,1,90.0000038802622,12|10,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,195,96003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,356,96174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,272,96346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,244,96517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,380,96688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96774,12,0,97288,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97374,12,0,98060,0:0:0:0:
66,177,98403,5,0,0:0:0:0:
66,177,98746,6,0,L|139:192,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,153,99088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,161,99203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,169,99317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,201,99431,2,0,L|349:216,1,60.0000025868415,10|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
398,157,99774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,165,99889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,173,100003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
459,264,100117,6,0,L|380:253,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,230,100460,2,0,L|116:238,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
465,273,100803,6,0,L|386:262,1,60.0000025868415,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
51,240,101146,2,0,L|110:248,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,285,101488,6,0,L|265:212,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,152,101831,2,0,L|261:141,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,134,101946,2,0,L|272:130,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,122,102060,2,0,L|281:107,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,116,102174,6,0,L|270:47,1,60.0000025868415,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,22,102517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,54,102631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,47,102746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,30,102860,2,0,B|438:7|387:53|500:27,1,150.000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,194,103546,6,0,B|96:136|96:136|159:153|159:153|135:183,1,160.000000794728,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,269,103888,6,0,P|94:263|86:258,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,269,104003,2,0,P|73:257|68:253,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,264,104117,2,0,P|51:252|49:248,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,257,104231,2,0,P|30:238|24:192,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,288,104574,2,0,P|280:269|286:237,1,40.000000198682,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,366,104917,6,0,P|174:331|241:365,1,160.000000794728,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
38,258,105260,6,0,P|83:266|112:260,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,218,105603,2,0,P|409:234|379:234,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,200,105946,6,0,L|246:173,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,190,106060,2,0,L|252:163,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,178,106174,2,0,L|257:151,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,118,106288,6,0,P|291:107|266:100,1,30.0000012934207,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,83,106403,2,0,P|239:93|226:109,1,30.0000012934207,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,83,106517,2,0,P|213:102|205:131,1,30.0000012934207,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,97,106631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,169,106746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,251,106860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,331,106974,6,0,L|68:335,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,331,107317,2,0,L|444:335,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,201,107660,6,0,L|258:355,1,136.000003269513,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,64,108003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,42,108117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,59,108231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,79,108346,6,0,L|254:129,1,40.000000198682,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,53,108688,5,0,0:0:0:0:
366,15,108803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,24,108917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,79,109031,2,0,L|223:202,1,120.000005173683,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,364,109374,6,0,L|513:318,1,40.000000198682,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,244,109717,6,0,P|432:236|400:244,1,60.000000298023,4|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,295,110231,2,0,L|235:293,2,10.0000000496705,2|0|0,2:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,295,110403,1,10,0:2:0:0:
173,315,110517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
93,335,110631,2,0,L|37:331,1,50.0000002483525,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,356,111088,6,0,L|388:360,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
428,302,111517,1,0,2:0:0:0:
456,239,111603,1,2,2:0:0:0:
482,175,111688,1,0,2:0:0:0:
510,112,111774,5,10,0:2:0:0:
334,56,111946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,198,112117,6,0,L|253:192,1,45.0000002235173,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
428,302,112460,6,0,L|360:312,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
112,88,112974,1,2,2:0:0:0:
120,108,113060,1,0,2:0:0:0:
120,128,113146,1,8,0:2:0:0:
2,272,113317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,364,113488,5,0,0:0:0:0:
252,334,113603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,339,113717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,304,113831,6,0,P|440:256|426:218,1,90.0000004470345,0|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
417,202,114431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,202,114517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,107,114688,1,0,2:0:0:0:
154,270,114860,1,2,2:0:0:0:
311,365,115031,1,0,2:0:0:0:
428,304,115203,6,0,P|438:250|423:211,1,90.0000004470345,0|10,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
417,202,115803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,202,115888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,107,116060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,366,116231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,356,116574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
356,252,116746,1,0,2:0:0:0:
340,136,116917,6,0,L|336:104,2,20.000000099341,0|0|0,2:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,280,117260,2,0,L|468:312,2,20.000000099341,10|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,200,117603,1,2,2:0:0:0:
272,200,117774,1,0,2:0:0:0:
28,352,117946,6,0,L|92:356,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,32,118631,2,0,L|420:28,1,60.000000298023,8|2,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
36,172,119317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
120,188,119488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,232,119660,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,168,119831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,88,120003,5,0,0:0:0:0:
178,83,120088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,132,120174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
75,141,120260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
74,230,120345,1,0,0:0:0:0:
50,258,120431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,320,120517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,358,120603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,384,120688,5,6,0:0:0:0:
351,333,120860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,199,121031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,251,121203,1,10,0:0:0:0:
249,291,121374,2,0,P|266:300|276:304,1,22.5000009700655,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
188,207,121546,2,0,P|195:221|200:229,1,22.5000009700655,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
184,108,121717,2,0,P|177:128|177:139,1,22.5000009700655,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
263,50,121888,1,8,0:0:0:0:
263,50,121974,1,8,2:1:0:0:
263,50,122060,6,0,L|361:67,1,90.0000038802622,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
509,189,122403,2,0,L|475:182,1,22.5000009700655,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,87,122574,2,0,L|388:96,1,22.5000009700655,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
487,163,122746,6,0,L|438:150,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,220,123003,1,0,2:0:0:0:
376,213,123088,5,8,0:0:0:0:
496,41,123260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,206,123431,6,0,L|231:216,1,102.000002452135,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,280,123688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,269,123774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
12,328,123946,1,10,0:0:0:0:
150,255,124117,6,0,L|155:210,1,25.5000006130337,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
339,310,124288,2,0,L|341:335,1,25.5000006130337,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
103,175,124460,2,0,P|146:157|213:174,1,102.000002452135,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,344,124717,1,8,2:1:0:0:
94,355,124803,6,0,L|89:326,1,25.5000006130337,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,109,124974,2,0,L|48:80,1,25.5000006130337,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,308,125146,2,0,L|69:268,1,25.5000006130337,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,60,125317,2,0,L|59:20,1,25.5000006130337,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,253,125488,6,0,L|78:206,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,146,125746,1,0,2:0:0:0:
186,166,125831,1,8,0:0:0:0:
6,121,126003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,125,126174,2,0,P|191:136|273:118,1,113.999997522115,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,200,126431,5,0,0:0:0:0:
347,191,126517,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,322,126688,1,10,0:0:0:0:
321,191,126860,2,0,L|314:157,1,28.4999993805288,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
228,318,127031,2,0,L|221:346,1,28.4999993805288,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
236,166,127203,6,0,L|241:124,1,28.4999993805288,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
142,269,127374,2,0,L|149:299,1,28.4999993805288,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,368,127460,1,8,2:1:0:0:
117,372,127546,5,8,0:0:0:0:
20,178,127717,1,8,0:0:0:0:
223,105,127888,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,284,128060,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,326,128231,6,0,P|255:324|230:318,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,361,128488,1,0,2:0:0:0:
364,355,128574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
512,339,128746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,350,128917,2,0,L|407:226,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,116,129174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,132,129260,1,8,0:0:0:0:
435,15,129431,1,10,0:0:0:0:
305,94,129603,6,0,L|296:136,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
222,337,129774,2,0,L|229:307,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
347,111,129946,2,0,L|324:147,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
179,322,130117,2,0,L|196:297,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,220,130203,1,8,2:1:0:0:
350,155,130288,2,0,L|375:138,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,274,130460,2,0,L|153:291,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,267,130631,5,8,0:0:0:0:
78,178,130803,1,8,0:0:0:0:
447,240,130974,6,0,P|428:243|401:262,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,245,131231,5,0,0:0:0:0:
307,211,131317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,193,131403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,202,131488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,244,131574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,320,131660,5,0,0:0:0:0:
212,364,131831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,344,132003,1,8,0:0:0:0:
258,369,132174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,364,132346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,372,132517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,384,132688,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,376,132860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
447,241,133031,6,0,B|474:147|474:147|424:192,1,120.000000596046,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,88,133288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,99,133374,2,0,B|313:113|313:113|340:19,1,120.000000596046,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,79,133631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,91,133717,6,0,L|102:77,1,60.000000298023
178,192,133888,2,0,L|249:178,1,60.000000298023
324,241,134059,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,269,134145,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,375,134231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,348,134317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,376,134402,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134488,12,0,138517,2:0:0:0:
Fixes for my parts. I changed things only from Desperate's mod, mostly because of personal thoughts about moments which you guys mentonied here (mahtastesandsamethings), feel free to ask me in pm if you want a detailed response.
to Desperate-kun : remaked that part a bit (didn't made deep changes, but still...), and fixed all the stuff with exception for the first one, because i found that simple 1/1 spam is kinda boring, moreover, music get changed dramatically in there so i don't think that it's a big problem
LEFTINGSPINNERTOIRREBCZICAN
fanzhen0019
wuwwuwuwuwuwwuwubwoabwaobw

see↓
fanzhen0019
All fixed except the last one. I changed the angle so that they can be played like jumps.
code
osu file format v13

[General]
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.2
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.4
BeatDivisor: 6
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2

[Metadata]
Version:fanzhen's EX
Tags:螺旋 384059043 Elaine EvilElvis fanzhen0019 Irreversible Macuilxochitl Minakami Yuki mtbbsben Oracle smallboat Spectator yf_bmp ZZHBOY
BeatmapID:467821

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.04000000596046

[Events]
0,0,"HELIX.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
2917,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
3088,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
3260,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
3431,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
3603,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
3774,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
3945,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
4117,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
4288,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
4460,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
4631,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
4803,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
4974,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
5146,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
5317,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
5488,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
5660,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
5831,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
6003,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
6174,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
6346,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
6517,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
6688,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
6860,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
8403,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
8574,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
8746,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
8917,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
9088,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
9260,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
9431,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
9603,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
9774,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
9946,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
10117,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
10288,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
10460,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
10631,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
10803,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
10974,-50,4,1,1,80,0,0
12346,-50,4,1,1,90,0,0
13031,-200,4,1,2,90,0,0
13717,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,100,0,0
31717,-25,4,1,2,100,0,0
32231,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,100,0,0
32917,-83.3333333333333,4,1,2,100,0,0
43203,-50,4,1,2,100,0,0
43546,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,100,0,0
43888,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,100,0,0
45946,-200,4,1,2,100,0,0
46631,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,100,0,0
48688,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,100,0,0
49374,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,100,0,0
51431,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,100,0,0
52117,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,100,0,0
54174,-50,4,1,2,100,0,0
54860,-100,4,1,2,100,0,0
65488,-71.4285714285714,4,1,2,100,0,0
65831,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
77146,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,100,0,0
79203,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,100,0,0
79546,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,100,0,0
84688,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,100,0,0
85031,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,100,0,0
87774,-83.3333333333333,4,1,2,100,0,0
96003,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,100,0,0
97374,-200,4,1,2,100,0,0
98746,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
119317,-25,4,1,2,70,0,0
120688,-149.253731343284,4,1,2,100,0,1
121031,-50,4,1,2,100,0,1
122746,-149.253731343284,4,1,2,100,0,1
123774,-50,4,1,2,100,0,1
125488,-149.253731343284,4,1,2,100,0,1
126517,-50,4,1,2,100,0,1
128231,-149.253731343284,4,1,2,100,0,1
129260,-50,4,1,2,100,0,1
130974,-149.253731343284,4,1,2,100,0,1
131660,-50,4,1,2,100,0,1
134403,-100,4,1,2,100,0,0
134488,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
135774,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
137146,-100,4,2,0,30,0,0
138517,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
456,352,2746,6,0,L|400:352,1,52.0000002980232,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,296,3088,2,0,L|372:296,1,52.0000002980232
284,360,3431,6,0,L|228:360,1,52.0000002980232,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,240,3774,2,0,L|256:188,1,52.0000002980232
144,296,4117,6,0,L|196:296,1,52.0000002980232,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,352,4459,2,0,L|56:352,1,52.0000002980232
100,224,4803,6,0,B|120:216|120:216|160:216,1,52.0000002980232,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
361,216,5146,2,0,B|392:216|392:216|412:224,1,52.0000002980232,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,120,5488,6,0,B|460:124|460:124|460:164,1,52.0000002980232,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,100,5831,2,0,B|332:88|332:88|332:44,1,52.0000002980232
180,52,6174,2,0,B|180:88|180:88|168:100,1,52.0000002980232,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,155,6517,2,0,B|52:124|52:124|32:120,1,52.0000002980232
40,252,6860,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,288,7203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,252,7546,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,252,7717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,288,7888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,252,8060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,252,8231,6,0,B|32:240|32:240|32:200,1,52.0000002980232,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,304,8574,2,0,L|92:364,1,52.0000002980232
148,252,8917,2,0,B|156:240|156:240|156:200,1,52.0000002980232,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,140,9260,2,0,L|92:84,1,52.0000002980232
192,36,9603,6,0,B|192:72|192:72|208:84,1,52.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,256,9946,2,0,B|324:265|324:265|324:301,1,52.000000298023
187,301,10288,2,0,B|187:265|187:265|200:256,1,52.000000298023
307,81,10631,2,0,B|320:72|320:72|320:36,1,52.000000298023
472,144,10974,6,0,L|482:196,5,34.6666668653487,2|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,200,11317,6,0,L|420:256,3,52.000000298023,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,272,11660,6,0,L|312:352,2,69.3333337306973,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,304,12003,2,0,L|192:384,2,69.3333337306973,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,376,12346,6,0,L|212:376,1,104.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,216,12688,2,0,L|4:216,1,104.000000596046,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,304,12946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,312,13031,6,0,L|84:272,1,39.0000002235172,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,152,13374,2,0,L|164:112,1,39.0000002235172
256,44,13717,6,0,B|280:64|280:64|376:64,1,117.000005133748,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,44,14060,2,0,L|428:128,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,236,14403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,236,14574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,122,14746,2,0,L|428:206,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,316,15088,6,0,B|364:352|364:352|336:372|336:372|336:320,1,117.000005133748
272,344,15431,2,0,L|176:344,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,344,15774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,272,15946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
194,344,16117,2,0,L|98:344,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,196,16460,6,0,B|36:104|36:104|60:84,1,117.000005133748
100,136,16803,2,0,L|184:136,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,272,17146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,272,17317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
178,136,17488,2,0,L|262:136,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,68,17831,6,0,B|416:68|416:68|412:92|412:92|352:92,1,117.000005133748
344,156,18174,2,0,L|344:240,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,380,18517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,380,18603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,380,18688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,234,18860,2,0,L|344:318,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,328,19117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,320,19203,6,0,B|440:308|440:308|440:208,1,117.000005133748
504,188,19546,2,0,L|504:96,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,68,19888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,200,20060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,168,20231,2,0,L|384:76,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,90,20574,6,0,B|127:176|127:176|104:196,1,117.000005133748
48,232,20917,2,0,L|48:328,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,332,21260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,200,21432,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,296,21603,2,0,L|152:392,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,374,21946,6,0,B|360:284|360:284|392:272,1,117.000005133748
448,256,22288,2,0,L|448:172,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,128,22631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,128,22803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,256,22974,2,0,L|64:172,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
292,364,23488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,368,23574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,364,23660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,264,24003,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,320,24174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,320,24346,5,8,0:0:0:0:
112,264,24517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,192,24688,6,0,B|412:176|412:176|412:128,1,78.0000034224985,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,68,25031,2,0,B|240:36|240:36|192:36,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,192,25374,2,0,B|100:208|100:208|100:256,1,78.0000034224985
256,316,25717,2,0,B|272:348|272:348|320:348,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,376,26060,6,0,B|416:364|416:364|416:320,1,78.0000034224985,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,72,26403,2,0,B|428:32|428:32|384:32,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,8,26746,2,0,B|96:20|96:20|96:64,1,78.0000034224985,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,312,27089,2,0,B|84:352|84:352|128:352,1,78.0000034224985,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,280,27431,5,4,0:0:0:0:
456,192,27603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,108,27774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,160,27946,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,28117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,224,28288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,224,28460,5,8,0:0:0:0:
376,192,28631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,160,28802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,108,28974,5,0,0:0:0:0:
56,192,29145,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,280,29317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,280,29488,5,0,0:0:0:0:
356,108,29660,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,108,29831,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,280,30003,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,328,30174,6,0,L|212:372,1,39.0000017112492
300,328,30346,2,0,L|300:372,1,39.0000017112492
356,280,30517,6,0,L|356:328,1,39.0000017112492
156,280,30688,2,0,L|156:328,1,39.0000017112492
100,232,30860,6,0,B|88:240|88:240|60:240,1,39.0000017112492
412,232,31031,2,0,B|424:240|424:240|452:240,1,39.0000017112492
468,184,31203,6,0,L|508:184,1,39.0000017112492
44,184,31374,2,0,L|4:184,1,39.0000017112492
256,36,31717,6,0,L|368:36,1,104.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,52,32060,2,0,L|272:52,1,104.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,52,32231,6,0,B|120:52|120:52|96:76|96:76|32:76,1,136.500005989372
40,144,32917,6,0,L|176:144,1,124.799996906662,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,208,33431,2,0,L|96:208,1,124.799996906662
36,272,33946,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,272,34288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,272,34460,5,0,0:0:0:0:
184,308,34631,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,352,34803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,272,34974,5,0,0:0:0:0:
376,312,35146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,356,35317,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,272,35489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,212,35660,6,0,L|280:84,1,124.799996906662,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,24,36174,2,0,L|352:152,1,124.799996906662
420,212,36688,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,212,37031,5,0,0:0:0:0:
480,140,37203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,72,37374,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,104,37546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,104,37717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,72,37888,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,108,38060,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,140,38231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,40,38403,6,0,B|124:40|124:40|84:64,1,124.799996906662,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,40,38917,2,0,B|24:128|24:128|48:160,1,124.799996906662
56,168,39346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,176,39431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,360,39774,5,0,0:0:0:0:
8,252,39946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,252,40117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,252,40288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,332,40460,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,332,40631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,252,40803,1,8,0:0:0:0:
380,252,40974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
482,332,41146,6,0,L|420:332,1,62.3999984533308
380,252,41488,1,10,0:0:0:0:
420,164,41660,2,0,B|488:164|488:164|464:216,1,124.799996906662,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,215,42088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,215,42174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
380,252,42346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,204,42517,5,0,0:0:0:0:
188,136,42688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,136,42860,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,204,43031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,316,43203,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,288,43288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,260,43374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,232,43460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,204,43546,6,0,L|256:144,1,58.5000025668739,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,136,43888,6,0,B|256:52|256:52|284:84,1,117.000005133748,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,52,44231,2,0,L|424:52,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,160,44574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
376,216,44746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,280,44917,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,164,45088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,216,45260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,340,45431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,216,45603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,164,45774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
20,280,45946,6,0,L|24:316,1,26.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,348,46288,2,0,L|136:312,1,26.0000001490115,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,136,46631,6,0,B|256:52|256:52|228:84,1,117.000005133748,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,52,46974,2,0,L|88:52,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,280,47317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
140,348,47488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,200,47660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,320,47831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,328,47917,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,320,48003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,200,48174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,348,48346,1,8,0:0:0:0:
492,280,48517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,136,48688,6,0,L|444:92,1,39.0000017112492,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,32,49031,2,0,L|300:76,1,39.0000017112492,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,200,49374,6,0,L|256:324,1,117.000005133748,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,380,49717,2,0,L|300:380,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,272,50060,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,272,50231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,140,50403,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,64,50574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,56,50660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,64,50746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,140,50917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,272,51088,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,272,51259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,140,51431,6,0,L|400:100,1,39.0000017112492,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,176,51774,2,0,L|496:214,1,39.0000017112492,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,352,52117,6,0,L|312:352,1,117.000005133748,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,52460,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,300,52631,5,0,0:0:0:0:
200,188,52803,1,8,0:0:0:0:
112,88,52974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,200,53146,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,236,53317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,212,53403,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,188,53488,5,8,0:0:0:0:
404,24,53660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,200,53831,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,356,54003,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,236,54174,5,0,0:0:0:0:
228,212,54260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,188,54346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,164,54432,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,140,54517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,164,54603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,188,54689,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,212,54775,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,236,54860,5,4,0:0:0:0:
176,272,55031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,240,55203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
8,272,55374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,272,55546,5,0,0:0:0:0:
92,224,55717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,288,55888,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,236,56060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,236,56231,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,304,56403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,208,56574,1,8,0:0:0:0:
8,272,56746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,272,56917,5,0,0:0:0:0:
92,192,57088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,320,57260,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,236,57431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,116,57603,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,80,57774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,80,57946,1,8,0:0:0:0:
504,116,58117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,116,58288,5,0,0:0:0:0:
424,176,58460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,176,58631,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,116,58803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,116,58974,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,24,59146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,24,59317,1,8,0:0:0:0:
504,116,59488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,116,59660,5,0,0:0:0:0:
424,236,59831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,236,59917,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,236,60003,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,116,60174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,108,60346,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,196,60517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,256,60688,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,168,60860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,84,61031,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,196,61203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,276,61374,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,168,61546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,64,61717,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,196,61888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,296,62060,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,168,62231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,44,62403,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,196,62574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,316,62746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,168,62917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,232,63088,5,0,0:0:0:0:
312,316,63260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,292,63431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,208,63603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,220,63774,5,0,0:0:0:0:
312,316,63946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,304,64117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,208,64288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,220,64460,5,8,0:0:0:0:
300,336,64631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,304,64803,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,184,64974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,208,65146,6,0,L|272:220,1,26.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,360,65317,2,0,L|300:336,1,26.0000001490115
450,316,65488,2,0,L|402:300,1,36.3999990977763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,150,65660,2,0,L|384:184,1,36.3999990977763,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,96,65831,5,0,0:0:0:0:
100,112,66003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,136,66174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,48,66346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,28,66517,5,0,0:0:0:0:
100,112,66688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,96,66860,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,48,67031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,92,67203,5,0,0:0:0:0:
100,112,67374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,144,67546,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,48,67717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,28,67888,5,0,0:0:0:0:
100,112,68060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,92,68231,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,48,68403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,232,68574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,244,68746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,176,68917,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,288,69088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,232,69260,5,0,0:0:0:0:
276,264,69431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,200,69603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,288,69774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,232,69946,5,0,0:0:0:0:
328,308,70117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,268,70288,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,288,70460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,232,70631,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,372,70803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,364,70974,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,288,71146,1,8,0:0:0:0:
40,232,71317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
36,148,71488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,144,71660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,228,71831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,260,72003,5,0,0:0:0:0:
184,324,72174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,332,72346,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,268,72517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,116,72688,5,0,0:0:0:0:
268,52,72859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,60,73031,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,124,73202,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,156,73374,5,0,0:0:0:0:
390,197,73460,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,240,73545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,236,73717,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,152,73888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,88,74060,5,0,0:0:0:0:
328,60,74231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,0,74403,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,88,74574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,140,74746,5,0,0:0:0:0:
144,148,74917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,80,75088,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,140,75260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,244,75431,5,0,0:0:0:0:
340,304,75603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,236,75774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,244,75945,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,296,76117,5,0,0:0:0:0:
100,340,76203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
108,384,76288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
146,354,76374,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,324,76460,1,8,0:0:0:0:
92,296,76631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,208,76803,5,4,0:0:0:0:
12,208,76974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,148,77146,2,0,L|140:148,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,268,77488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,208,77660,2,0,L|184:208,1,78.0000034224985,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,24,78003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,84,78175,2,0,L|264:84,1,78.0000034224985,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,84,78517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,24,78689,2,0,L|312:24,1,78.0000034224985,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,148,79031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,208,79203,6,2,L|488:208,1,78.0000034224985,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,216,79888,6,0,L|418:216,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,264,80231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,100,80403,2,0,L|306:100,1,78.0000034224985,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,148,80746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,148,80917,2,0,L|90:148,1,78.0000034224985,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,100,81260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,264,81431,2,0,L|170:264,1,78.0000034224985,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,216,81774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,252,81860,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,288,81946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,324,82031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,360,82117,2,2,L|128:360,1,78.0000034224985,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,348,82631,6,0,L|214:348,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,296,82974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,216,83146,2,0,L|146:216,1,78.0000034224985,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,164,83489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,68,83660,2,0,L|222:68,1,78.0000034224985,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,120,84003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,216,84174,2,0,L|146:216,1,78.0000034224985,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,268,84517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,216,84688,6,2,L|460:216,1,78.0000034224985,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,224,85374,6,0,L|382:224,1,78.0000034224985,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,168,85717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,32,85888,2,0,L|446:32,1,78.0000034224985,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,88,86231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,168,86403,5,2,0:0:0:0:
248,104,86574,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,120,86660,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,136,86746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,244,86917,5,2,0:0:0:0:
124,308,87088,1,8,0:0:0:0:
116,292,87174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,276,87260,1,2,0:0:0:0:
28,134,87431,2,2,L|28:212,1,78.0000034224985,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,68,87774,5,4,0:0:0:0:
88,52,87946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,36,88117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,96,88288,5,0,0:0:0:0:
196,80,88460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,64,88631,1,8,0:0:0:0:
244,124,88803,5,8,0:0:0:0:
304,108,88975,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,92,89146,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,152,89317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
412,136,89489,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,120,89660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
460,180,89831,5,0,0:0:0:0:
476,368,90003,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,240,90174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,304,90346,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,372,90517,5,0,0:0:0:0:
368,312,90688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,252,90860,1,8,0:0:0:0:
308,296,91031,5,0,0:0:0:0:
292,236,91202,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,176,91374,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,224,91546,5,8,0:0:0:0:
216,164,91717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,104,91889,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,148,92060,5,0,0:0:0:0:
140,88,92231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,28,92403,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,72,92574,5,8,0:0:0:0:
60,208,92746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,176,92831,1,8,0:0:0:0:
68,144,92917,1,8,0:0:0:0:
52,280,93088,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,328,93260,5,0,0:0:0:0:
200,284,93431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,284,93603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,268,93774,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,224,93945,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,224,94117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,208,94288,5,8,0:0:0:0:
200,164,94459,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,164,94631,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,148,94802,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,104,94973,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,104,95145,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,52,95317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
300,20,95488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,20,95660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,52,95831,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,192,96003,5,8,0:0:0:0:
324,252,96174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,132,96346,1,8,0:0:0:0:
40,192,96517,1,8,0:0:0:0:
40,192,96688,6,0,L|64:224,1,39.0000017112492
164,164,96860,2,0,L|188:132,1,39.0000017112492
256,192,97031,2,0,L|280:224,1,39.0000017112492
380,164,97203,2,0,L|404:132,1,39.0000017112492
472,192,97374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,292,98060,6,0,L|56:292,1,39.0000002235172
0,268,98403,2,0,L|0:316,1,39.0000002235172,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,356,98746,6,0,L|152:356,1,104.000000596046,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,292,99260,2,0,B|216:308|216:308|260:308,1,52.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,308,99774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,308,100117,6,0,L|349:308,1,104.000000596046
397,244,100631,2,0,B|413:260|413:260|457:260,1,52.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,260,101146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,197,101260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,134,101374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,71,101488,6,0,L|334:71,1,104.000000596046
264,96,102003,2,0,B|244:104|244:104|208:104,1,52.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,72,102346,2,0,B|120:64|120:64|84:64,1,52.000000298023
89,126,102631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,188,102746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,250,102860,6,0,L|196:250,1,104.000000596046
272,344,103374,2,0,B|260:356|260:356|216:356,1,52.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,356,103888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,356,104003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,356,104117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,356,104231,6,0,L|416:244,1,104.000000596046
488,192,104746,2,0,B|480:204|480:204|480:252,1,52.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,241,105260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,356,105603,6,0,L|416:252,1,104.000000596046
344,192,106118,2,0,B|352:204|352:204|352:241,1,52.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,241,106631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,241,106746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,241,106860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,241,106974,6,0,L|161:126,1,104.000000596046
112,72,107488,2,0,B|104:64|104:64|64:64,1,52.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,76,107831,2,0,B|216:68|216:68|256:68,1,52.000000298023
320,68,108117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,68,108231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,68,108346,6,0,L|448:184,1,104.000000596046
448,236,108803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,300,108917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,364,109031,6,0,L|360:364,1,78.0000004470345
304,384,109374,2,0,B|292:348|292:348|300:304,1,78.0000004470345,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,280,109717,6,0,L|128:280,1,104.000000596046,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,224,110231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,224,110317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,224,110403,2,0,L|84:224,1,52.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,168,110746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,168,111088,6,0,L|228:168,1,104.000000596046
328,112,111602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,112,111688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,112,111774,2,0,L|272:112,1,52.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,52,112117,2,0,L|236:52,1,52.000000298023
328,4,112460,6,0,L|436:4,1,104.000000596046
452,128,112974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,128,113060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,128,113146,2,0,B|432:112|432:112|432:76,1,52.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,192,113488,5,0,0:0:0:0:
432,256,113603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,320,113717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,380,113831,2,0,L|328:380,1,104.000000596046
200,304,114346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,352,114517,2,0,L|160:352,1,52.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,304,114860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,200,115031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,304,115203,6,0,L|36:200,1,104.000000596046
92,124,115717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,124,115803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,124,115888,2,0,B|92:160|92:160|104:176,1,52.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,124,116231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,124,116574,6,0,L|180:228,1,104.000000596046
236,304,117088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,304,117174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,304,117259,2,0,B|236:268|236:268|248:252,1,52.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,304,117603,2,0,B|324:344|324:344|328:352,2,34.6666668653487,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,304,117946,6,0,L|412:200,1,104.000000596046
472,168,118460,2,0,L|472:132,1,26.0000001490115
472,72,118631,5,8,0:0:0:0:
404,64,118746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,56,118860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,104,118974,5,0,0:0:0:0:
220,112,119089,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,120,119203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,80,119317,6,0,P|47:108|40:174,1,104.000000596046
100,216,119488,2,0,P|148:187|155:121,1,104.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,64,119660,6,0,L|60:180,1,104.000000596046
132,220,119831,2,0,L|144:104,1,104.000000596046
64,304,120003,5,0,0:0:0:0:
104,304,120088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,304,120174,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,304,120259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,304,120346,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,304,120431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,304,120517,5,0,0:0:0:0:
448,304,120602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,304,120688,6,0,L|512:252,1,52.2599978274978,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,304,121031,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,140,121203,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,236,121374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,20,121546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,20,121717,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,352,121888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,140,122060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,152,122231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,248,122403,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,152,122574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,216,122746,6,0,P|64:252|68:276,1,52.2599978274978
72,216,123088,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,344,123260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,240,123431,1,2,0:3:0:0:
140,268,123603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,268,123774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,328,123946,5,0,0:0:0:0:
460,152,124117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,356,124288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,368,124460,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,124631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,152,124717,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,112,124803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,152,124974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,356,125145,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,328,125316,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,240,125488,6,0,P|156:244|128:256,1,52.2599978274978
180,240,125831,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,240,126003,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,368,126174,1,2,0:3:0:0:
256,288,126346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,288,126517,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,96,126688,5,0,0:0:0:0:
504,156,126860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,368,127031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,188,127203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,32,127374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,76,127460,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,120,127546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,188,127717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,368,127889,1,8,0:0:0:0:
8,156,128060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,96,128231,6,0,P|184:124|184:148,1,52.2599978274978
180,96,128574,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,96,128746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,232,128917,1,2,0:3:0:0:
256,144,129088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,144,129260,1,8,0:0:0:0:
440,272,129431,5,0,0:0:0:0:
180,344,129603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,272,129774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,344,129946,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,40,130117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,36,130203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,40,130288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,84,130460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,256,130631,1,8,0:0:0:0:
512,84,130803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,128,130974,6,0,L|256:188,1,52.2599978274978
256,128,131317,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,36,131488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,192,131660,5,12,0:0:0:0:
160,192,131831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,192,132003,5,8,0:0:0:0:
476,192,132174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,80,132346,5,8,0:0:0:0:
328,80,132517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,304,132688,5,8,0:0:0:0:
60,304,132859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,80,133031,5,8,0:0:0:0:
184,80,133202,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,304,133373,5,8,0:0:0:0:
452,304,133546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,192,133717,5,0,0:0:0:0:
404,192,133803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,192,133888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,228,133974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,152,134060,5,0,0:0:0:0:
180,192,134146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,192,134231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,192,134317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
4,256,134403,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134488,12,0,139888,0:0:0:0:
smallboat

imoutosan wrote:

From irc
[Beginner]
slidertick的声音比那个时钟的音效还尖 感觉糟
00:20:917 (2) - 感觉几乎和1叠上了 我觉得加大点间距弄好看点更好 后略 感覺沒什麼差
01:12:688 (3) - 感觉包歪了 尾巴离1明显近 Feel fine

Fatfan Kolek wrote:

[S.Boat's Beginner]
  1. 00:20:917 (2) - It just looks a bit odd here, because it's almost a overlap, but in a weird way somehow. Uhm, I'd say it looks better like this: http://puu.sh/cpMKb/70bd9fae80.jpg Fix the following circle then aswell. :D Fixed
  2. 00:26:060 (1,2) - Mmh, I don't really like the flow here since it might be irritating to new players. I'd recommend to place the following circle more like under the slider to improve the flow! Change a bit
  3. 01:11:660 (2) - This blanket can be improved a bit. :D Fix some
  4. 01:12:688 (3) - ^ Fix some
  5. 01:26:746 (4,1) - That's the same point I mentioned already above. The flow is a bit.. meeh. D: At least to me. Also the almost overlap doesn't look good aswell. Consider changing it and move the circle more to something like this or so: http://puu.sh/cpN0x/70a498c22d.jpg I rotated the slider a bit to make it better. There are more of that and not everyone consider this as not that great flowise, but that's just my opinion on these pattern! :) Fix some

EmingK wrote:

我来凑mod数了
This post is generated by EK's osu modpost generator.
Red=unrankable issue
Purple=Emphasis suggestion
Black=Suggestion
Gray=Feel free to ignore
[notice][船业]
nazi
01:09:946 (3) -
490,197,69945,2,0,P|485:251|455:290,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
01:11:660 (2,3,1,2) -
315,247,71660,2,0,P|241:245|196:196,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,162,72688,2,0,P|318:126|328:76,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,81,74060,6,0,P|203:41|145:31,2,105.000000894069,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,120,75431,2,0,P|149:171|114:209,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Fixed
00:15:088 - 到00:54:860 - 之间的NC建议是以00:16:460 - 开始两小节一分,毕竟整个乐段从00:13:717 - 开始,每次都从句子中间起新combo不太好orz Fixed
Thanks everyone ~ !

Code
osu file format v13

[General]
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.3
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Version:S.Boat's Beginner
BeatmapID:522398

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2.5
CircleSize:2
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:3.5
SliderMultiplier:0.70000000596046

[Events]
0,0,"HELIX.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
10974,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
13717,-100,4,1,2,90,0,0
15088,-100,4,1,2,90,0,0
43888,-100,4,1,2,100,0,0
65831,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
76803,-100,4,1,2,100,0,0
98746,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
120688,-100,4,1,2,100,0,1
134403,-100,4,1,2,100,0,0
134488,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
135774,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
137146,-100,4,2,0,30,0,0
138517,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
47,239,2745,6,0,P|110:317|210:305,1,210.000001788138,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,305,4117,2,0,P|401:317|465:238,1,210.000001788138,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
465,145,5488,6,0,P|401:66|301:78,1,210.000001788138,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,78,6860,2,0,P|110:66|47:145,1,210.000001788138,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,231,8231,6,0,P|176:241|242:165,1,210.000001788138,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,81,9603,2,0,P|357:148|346:248,1,210.000001788138,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10974,12,4,13717,0:0:0:0:
201,248,15088,5,0,0:0:0:0:
269,306,15431,2,0,P|332:332|393:303,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,234,16460,5,0,0:0:0:0:
489,151,16803,2,0,L|387:46,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,25,17831,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,52,18174,2,0,B|191:118|191:118|249:163,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,215,19203,5,0,0:0:0:0:
304,304,19546,2,0,L|159:332,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,319,20574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
27,233,20917,2,0,L|172:205,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,125,21946,5,0,0:0:0:0:
258,50,22288,2,0,L|403:22,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,78,23317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
503,162,23660,2,0,L|512:243,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,154,24688,5,0,0:0:0:0:
365,232,25031,2,0,B|319:281|319:281|238:292,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,309,26060,6,0,B|80:352,2,70.000000596046,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,224,27088,1,8,0:0:0:0:
123,162,27431,5,0,0:0:0:0:
32,167,27774,2,0,L|16:244,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,87,28803,5,0,0:0:0:0:
167,81,29146,2,0,L|242:78,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30174,12,4,32917,0:0:0:0:
314,251,34288,5,0,0:0:0:0:
402,228,34631,2,0,L|479:250,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
454,154,35660,6,0,B|476:109|476:109|459:51,2,105.000000894069,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,98,37031,5,0,0:0:0:0:
317,32,37374,2,0,L|162:21,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,53,38403,5,0,0:0:0:0:
49,133,38746,2,0,P|14:109|5:75,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,162,39775,6,0,B|111:278,2,105.000000894069,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,121,41146,5,0,0:0:0:0:
271,193,41489,2,0,B|325:235|325:235|395:222,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,202,42517,6,0,B|491:235|491:235|511:266|511:266|507:312,2,105.000000894069,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
454,115,43888,6,0,B|462:82|462:82|459:44|459:44|484:5,2,105.000000894069,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,138,45260,5,0,0:0:0:0:
295,79,45603,2,0,L|284:6,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,165,46632,6,0,B|300:210|300:210|356:232,2,105.000000894069,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,101,48003,5,0,0:0:0:0:
151,34,48346,2,0,B|82:31|82:31|33:86,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,171,49375,5,0,0:0:0:0:
3,261,49718,2,0,L|12:344,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,271,50747,6,0,B|106:377,2,105.000000894069,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,194,52118,5,0,0:0:0:0:
226,231,52461,2,0,B|289:258|289:258|360:234,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,181,53489,6,0,B|439:132|439:132|408:76,2,105.000000894069,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,144,54860,5,4,0:0:0:0:
295,67,55203,2,0,P|234:34|165:41,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,94,56231,2,0,P|68:132|0:159,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,131,57603,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,221,57946,2,0,B|191:278|191:278|277:294,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,299,58974,2,0,P|405:292|448:253,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,216,60346,6,0,L|299:96,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,197,61717,2,0,L|209:77,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,178,63088,6,0,L|119:58,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,256,64460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
67,344,64803,2,0,L|-16:364,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,377,65831,5,4,0:0:0:0:
224,323,66174,2,0,P|231:254|184:199,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,148,67203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
77,64,67546,2,0,B|137:36|137:36|220:48,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,72,68574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
381,38,68917,2,0,B|448:41|448:41|482:113,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,197,69945,2,0,P|490:251|455:290,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,216,71317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
317,251,71660,2,0,P|249:256|199:206,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,162,72688,2,0,P|319:130|326:79,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,82,74060,6,0,P|202:42|151:35,2,105.000000894069,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,124,75431,2,0,P|147:174|109:208,2,105.000000894069,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,130,76803,6,0,P|15:219|79:297,1,210.000001788138,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,317,78174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,275,78517,2,0,P|309:255|372:281,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,337,79546,5,0,0:0:0:0:
488,257,79888,2,0,L|495:105,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,34,80917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,96,81260,2,0,L|381:176,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,105,82288,5,0,0:0:0:0:
212,70,82631,2,0,P|145:78|104:133,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,222,83660,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,312,84003,2,0,L|4:348,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,367,85031,5,4,0:0:0:0:
235,367,85374,2,0,L|383:340,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,278,86403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
483,199,86746,2,0,L|517:134,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,153,87774,5,4,0:0:0:0:
350,79,88117,2,0,L|363:9,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,138,89146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,195,89488,2,0,L|196:265,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,135,90517,5,0,0:0:0:0:
66,80,90860,2,0,L|79:10,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,170,91888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,256,92231,2,0,B|58:323|58:323|135:344,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,361,93260,5,0,0:0:0:0:
300,373,93603,2,0,P|344:322|322:258,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,191,94631,2,0,P|297:108|376:157,1,210.000001788138,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96003,12,4,98746,0:0:0:0:
41,144,100117,6,0,P|111:73|209:96,1,210.000001788138,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,96,101488,2,0,P|400:73|470:144,1,210.000001788138,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,239,102860,6,0,P|400:310|302:287,1,210.000001788138,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,287,104231,2,0,P|111:310|41:239,1,210.000001788138,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,147,105603,6,0,P|139:117|208:188,1,210.000001788138,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,188,106974,2,0,P|372:117|468:147,1,210.000001788138,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
501,231,108346,5,4,0:0:0:0:
369,356,109031,1,4,0:0:0:0:
187,345,109717,6,0,B|82:324|82:324|38:230,1,210.000001788138,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,142,111088,2,0,B|166:163|166:163|209:256,1,210.000001788138,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,256,112460,6,0,B|346:163|346:163|451:142,1,210.000001788138,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
473,230,113831,2,0,B|430:324|430:324|325:345,1,210.000001788138,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,256,115203,6,0,L|283:19,1,210.000001788138,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,36,116574,2,0,L|212:273,1,210.000001788138,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,232,117946,2,0,L|103:22,1,210.000001788138,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
14,44,119317,5,4,0:0:0:0:
27,225,120003,1,4,0:0:0:0:
147,361,120688,5,4,0:0:0:0:
184,277,121031,2,0,L|205:123,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,64,122060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,138,122403,2,0,L|328:277,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,336,123431,5,0,0:0:0:0:
465,275,123774,2,0,B|497:213|497:213|484:143,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
454,57,124803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,30,125146,2,0,B|304:62|304:62|234:49,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,107,126174,5,0,0:0:0:0:
151,197,126517,2,0,L|299:189,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,263,127546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
347,353,127888,2,0,L|199:361,1,140.000001192092,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,352,128917,5,4,0:0:0:0:
58,281,129260,2,0,L|29:217,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,264,130288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,232,130631,2,0,L|260:168,2,70.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,172,131660,5,4,0:0:0:0:
208,93,132003,2,0,L|246:23,1,70.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,30,132688,1,8,0:0:0:0:
382,105,133031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
375,195,133374,2,0,L|337:265,1,70.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,290,134060,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134403,12,0,138517,0:0:0:0:
Proxy
Normally i don't like HW's map style but i found this map actually really good!

fanzhen best tho
Irreversible
just fixed the antijump of desp's mod
fixed all on fatfans mod.

Elvis will post the update :D
Natteke desu
SPOILER
osu file format v13

[General]

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 13717,27431,43888,54860,65831,75431,76803,87774,98746,109717,120688,131660
DistanceSpacing: 1
TimelineZoom: 3.999997

[Metadata]
Version:Irrelvis' EX
Tags:ићєж—‹ 384059043 Elaine EvilElvis fanzhen0019 Irreversible Macuilxochitl Minakami Yuki mtbbsben Oracle smallboat Spectator yf_bmp ZZHBOY
BeatmapID:468714

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:4.5
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:9.3
SliderMultiplier:1.20000000596046

[Events]
0,0,"HELIX.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
12088,-200,4,1,1,70,0,0
12688,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
12860,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
13031,-58.8235294117647,4,1,2,70,0,0
13203,-50,4,1,2,70,0,0
13374,-200,4,1,2,70,0,0
13717,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
30860,-76.9230769230769,4,1,2,70,0,0
32231,-200,4,1,2,70,0,0
32917,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,70,0,0
35317,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
35660,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,70,0,0
37374,-58.8235294117647,4,1,2,70,0,0
38403,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,70,0,0
40803,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
41146,-58.8235294117647,4,1,2,70,0,0
41660,-52.6315789473684,4,1,2,70,0,0
42003,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
42174,-50,4,1,2,70,0,0
42517,-200,4,1,2,70,0,0
42860,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
43546,-55.5555555555556,4,1,2,70,0,0
43888,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
44403,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,70,0,0
45946,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
46631,-200,4,1,2,70,0,0
47146,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,70,0,0
48688,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
49374,-200,4,1,2,70,0,0
49888,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,70,0,0
51431,-200,4,1,2,70,0,0
51774,-50,4,1,2,70,0,0
52631,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,70,0,0
98746,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
103546,-50,4,1,2,70,0,0
103774,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
104574,-200,4,1,2,70,0,0
104917,-50,4,1,2,70,0,0
105260,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
106288,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,70,0,0
106974,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
107660,-58.8235294117647,4,1,2,70,0,0
108346,-200,4,1,2,70,0,0
109031,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,70,0,0
109374,-200,4,1,2,70,0,0
120688,-66.6666666666667,4,1,2,70,0,0
122746,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
123431,-58.8235294117647,4,1,2,70,0,0
125488,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
126174,-52.6315789473684,4,1,2,70,0,0
128231,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
128403,-50,4,1,2,70,0,0
130974,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
131146,-50,4,1,2,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
256,195,2745,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,195,3088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
218,292,3431,5,2,0:0:0:0:
308,105,3774,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,195,4117,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,195,4460,1,2,0:2:0:0:
392,201,4803,5,2,0:0:0:0:
128,178,5146,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,195,5488,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,195,5831,1,2,0:2:0:0:
246,55,6174,5,2,0:0:0:0:
268,322,6517,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,195,6860,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,195,7546,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,195,7888,5,2,0:2:0:0:
342,213,8060,1,2,0:2:0:0:
426,232,8231,1,2,0:2:0:0:
20,223,8574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
20,223,8917,1,2,0:0:0:0:
20,223,9260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,131,9603,5,2,0:2:0:0:
484,131,9946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,131,10288,1,2,0:0:0:0:
484,131,10631,1,2,0:2:0:0:
253,27,10974,6,0,L|234:22,5,20.000000099341,4|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,73,11317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,116,11403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,160,11488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
275,208,11574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,255,11660,6,0,L|261:304,1,40.000000198682
268,369,11888,2,0,L|273:320,1,40.000000198682,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,341,12117,6,0,P|154:339|137:335,1,20.000000099341,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,290,12346,2,0,P|343:289|384:298,1,40.000000198682,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,331,12688,6,0,L|502:364,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
438,263,12860,2,0,L|447:307,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,184,13031,2,0,L|490:258,1,51.0000012260674,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
412,132,13203,2,0,L|432:192,1,60.000000298023,8|0,2:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,13,13374,6,0,L|454:62,1,45.0000002235174,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
449,66,13717,6,0,P|416:26|365:21,1,90.0000004470348,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,20,14060,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,184,14231,2,0,L|96:192,1,90.0000004470348,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,192,14574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,300,14746,2,0,P|292:336|276:376,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,168,15088,2,0,P|432:126|443:71,1,90.0000004470348,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,68,15431,6,0,L|488:56,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,100,15603,2,0,L|311:89,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,36,15774,2,0,L|256:28,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,96,15946,2,0,L|112:84,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,300,16117,6,0,L|368:328,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,349,16460,6,0,P|197:321|196:292,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,276,16803,2,0,P|431:304|433:334,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,348,17146,2,0,L|148:340,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,144,17488,2,0,L|144:95,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,100,17831,6,0,L|452:116,1,90.0000004470345,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,120,18174,6,0,L|432:168,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,277,18346,2,0,L|452:272,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,384,18517,2,0,L|288:352,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,354,18688,2,0,L|176:384,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,262,18860,2,0,B|85:198,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,100,19203,6,0,B|341:159,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,277,19546,5,8,0:0:0:0:
171,354,19717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,354,19888,5,0,0:0:0:0:
220,288,20059,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,384,20231,5,8,0:0:0:0:
208,200,20402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,100,20574,6,0,L|441:82,1,90.0000004470345,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,80,20917,6,0,L|408:48,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,180,21088,2,0,L|508:196,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,220,21260,2,0,L|300:188,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,355,21431,2,0,L|439:371,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,368,21603,2,0,P|174:354|142:324,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,192,21946,6,0,L|87:132,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,44,22288,2,0,L|201:104,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,220,22631,2,0,L|339:160,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,303,22974,6,0,P|176:350|209:369,1,90.0000004470345,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,300,23317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
48,344,23488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,129,23660,6,0,L|240:100,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,212,23831,2,0,L|351:182,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,116,24003,2,0,L|224:87,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,200,24174,2,0,L|335:170,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
232,300,24346,5,8,0:0:0:0:
96,148,24517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,48,24688,6,0,L|380:36,1,60.000000298023,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,148,25031,2,0,L|36:156,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,200,25374,2,0,L|428:188,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,288,25717,2,0,L|48:296,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,104,26060,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,340,26231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,164,26403,6,0,P|384:152|376:152,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,176,26574,2,0,P|245:179|230:179,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,116,26746,2,0,L|96:88|104:68,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,260,26917,2,0,L|108:288|91:301,1,30.0000001490115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,100,27088,2,0,L|104:72|112:52,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,264,27260,2,0,L|92:292|75:305,1,30.0000001490115,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,180,27431,5,2,0:3:0:0:
342,219,27603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,219,27774,5,8,0:0:0:0:
16,273,27946,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,241,28117,1,4,0:2:0:0:
454,214,28288,1,8,0:0:0:0:
454,214,28460,5,8,0:0:0:0:
94,142,28631,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,160,28802,1,4,0:2:0:0:
395,180,28973,1,0,0:0:0:0:
395,180,29145,5,8,0:0:0:0:
16,273,29317,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,251,29488,1,4,0:2:0:0:
502,223,29660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,344,29831,5,12,0:2:0:0:
274,344,30003,1,8,0:0:0:0:
325,179,30174,5,4,0:2:0:0:
491,221,30346,1,8,0:0:0:0:
385,294,30517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
423,98,30688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,325,30860,2,0,L|379:339,1,38.9999984084367,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,254,31031,2,0,L|243:268,1,38.9999984084367,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,332,31203,2,0,L|407:346,1,38.9999984084367,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,261,31374,2,0,L|271:275,1,38.9999984084367,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,340,31546,5,0,1:0:0:0:
496,340,31717,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,340,32060,5,0,1:0:0:0:
241,319,32231,2,0,L|124:329,1,105.00000052154,0|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,319,32917,6,0,B|309:335|309:335|321:365|321:365|417:385,1,180.000007760524,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
509,181,33431,2,0,B|440:197|440:197|428:227|428:227|332:247,1,180.000007760524,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,45,33946,2,0,B|322:61|322:61|334:91|334:91|430:111,1,180.000007760524,2|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,58,34460,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,167,34631,6,0,L|179:236,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,169,34803,2,0,L|335:238,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
177,212,34974,2,0,L|184:281,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,214,35146,2,0,L|331:283,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,256,35317,6,0,L|189:341,1,67.5000029101966,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,378,35660,6,0,L|264:191,1,180.000007760524,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,20,36174,2,0,L|29:207,1,180.000007760524,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,296,36688,2,0,L|148:109,1,180.000007760524,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,24,37203,5,2,0:0:0:0:
72,319,37374,2,0,B|36:327|36:327|64:343,1,51.0000012260674,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
192,362,37546,2,0,B|228:354|228:354|200:338,1,51.0000012260674,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
50,333,37717,2,0,L|-8:344,1,51.0000012260674,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,348,37888,2,0,L|274:337,1,51.0000012260674,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,331,38060,5,10,0:0:0:0:
132,341,38231,1,10,0:0:0:0:
347,331,38403,6,0,L|530:304,1,180.000007760524,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,140,38917,2,0,L|-5:167,1,180.000007760524,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,262,39431,2,0,B|234:158|295:208|268:58,1,180.000007760524,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,17,39946,5,8,0:0:0:0:
265,339,40117,2,0,L|205:357,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
338,337,40288,2,0,L|278:355,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
403,337,40460,2,0,L|343:355,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,335,40631,2,0,L|416:353,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
495,359,40803,6,0,L|506:280,1,67.5000029101966,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
483,218,41146,6,0,B|501:64,1,153.000003678202,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,61,41488,2,0,L|378:6,1,51.0000012260674,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,79,41660,6,0,B|325:88|325:88|299:111|299:111|217:124,1,170.999996283173,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,88,42003,6,0,L|150:81,1,22.5000009700655,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,154,42174,6,0,P|24:96|73:22,1,180.000000894069,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,188,42517,6,0,L|270:196,1,45.0000002235173,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,191,42860,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,194,42974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
165,197,43088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
167,200,43203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
167,203,43317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,206,43431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
107,259,43546,6,0,B|-25:275,1,107.999997240543,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,340,43888,6,0,B|382:325,1,112.500004850328,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,328,44403,6,0,P|384:352|372:384,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,280,44574,2,0,P|481:260|476:238,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,168,44746,2,0,P|372:192|360:224,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,108,44917,2,0,P|473:88|468:66,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,181,45088,6,0,L|229:165,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,118,45260,6,0,P|208:104|241:96,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
260,340,45431,2,0,P|239:352|205:357,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
144,208,45603,2,0,P|167:211|197:227,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
340,316,45774,2,0,P|360:324|382:327,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
484,108,45946,6,0,L|464:28,1,60.000000298023,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,48,46203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,48,46288,2,0,L|328:-2,1,60.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,119,46631,6,0,P|147:92|114:87,1,75.0000003725288,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,88,47146,6,0,L|56:124,1,45.0000019401311,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,216,47317,2,0,L|90:272,1,45.0000019401311,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,280,47488,2,0,L|248:324,1,45.0000019401311,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,284,47659,2,0,L|396:289,1,45.0000019401311,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,208,47831,5,8,0:0:0:0:
460,200,47917,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,188,48003,6,0,L|430:123,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,48174,2,0,L|247:217,1,45.0000019401311,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
264,56,48346,2,0,L|252:-20,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
212,279,48517,2,0,L|179:348,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
24,260,48688,6,0,P|13:232|17:188,1,60.000000298023,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
172,40,49031,2,0,P|182:67|183:97,1,60.000000298023,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,49374,6,0,L|399:201,1,75.0000003725288,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
413,204,49888,6,0,L|348:224,1,45.0000019401311,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,305,50060,2,0,L|203:352,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,190,50231,2,0,L|54:180,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,292,50403,1,10,0:0:0:0:
192,228,50574,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,204,50660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,180,50746,6,0,L|196:124,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
413,203,50917,2,0,L|420:250,1,45.0000019401311,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
247,306,51088,2,0,L|202:340,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
336,112,51260,2,0,L|381:78,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
104,64,51431,6,0,L|64:88,1,45.0000002235173,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
48,100,51774,6,0,B|60:139|40:168|40:168|48:176|48:176|9:222|32:292,1,180.000000894069,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
32,292,52117,5,2,0:0:0:0:
184,356,52288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,240,52460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,82,52631,6,0,P|321:94|336:112,1,45.0000019401311,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,300,52803,2,0,L|240:308,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,204,52974,2,0,L|460:197,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,152,53146,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,312,53317,5,8,0:0:0:0:
404,312,53403,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,312,53488,5,8,0:0:0:0:
184,200,53660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,356,53831,5,8,0:0:0:0:
144,72,54003,1,8,0:0:0:0:
364,164,54174,6,0,P|356:256|308:280,1,135.000005820393,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,280,54517,6,0,B|336:276|356:257|356:257|360:302|401:332,1,135.000005820393,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,256,54860,5,12,3:0:0:0:
467,46,55031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,119,55203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,150,55374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,157,55460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,163,55546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,177,55717,5,0,0:0:0:0:
374,50,55888,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,222,56060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,228,56146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,234,56231,5,0,0:0:0:0:
493,258,56403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
493,258,56574,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,234,56746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,228,56831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,222,56917,5,0,0:0:0:0:
114,366,57088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
493,257,57260,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,269,57431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,368,57603,5,4,0:2:0:0:
319,344,57688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,319,57774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,145,57946,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,269,58117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,244,58203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,215,58289,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,52,58460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
121,44,58631,1,8,0:0:0:0:
121,44,58803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,288,58974,5,0,0:0:0:0:
117,288,59146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,206,59317,1,8,0:0:0:0:
302,206,59488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,186,59660,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,194,59745,1,8,2:1:0:0:
132,193,59831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
107,183,59917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,166,60002,1,8,0:0:0:0:
73,143,60088,1,0,2:0:0:0:
67,116,60174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
41,287,60346,6,0,L|72:233,1,45.0000019401311
150,114,60517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
5,201,60688,1,8,0:0:0:0:
235,236,60860,5,0,0:0:0:0:
261,241,60946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,247,61031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,198,61203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,220,61374,1,8,0:0:0:0:
436,198,61546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
462,203,61632,1,0,0:0:0:0:
487,209,61717,5,0,0:0:0:0:
500,132,61888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
510,53,62060,1,8,0:0:0:0:
425,297,62231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
450,291,62316,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,286,62402,5,0,0:0:0:0:
487,209,62574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,132,62745,1,8,0:0:0:0:
203,307,62917,5,8,0:0:0:0:
300,351,63088,1,4,0:2:0:0:
278,148,63260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,203,63431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
387,283,63603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,181,63774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,250,63946,5,0,0:0:0:0:
200,381,64117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,351,64288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,288,64460,5,0,0:0:0:0:
199,288,64546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,288,64631,1,0,3:0:0:0:
314,347,64803,1,8,0:0:0:0:
389,238,64974,1,0,3:0:0:0:
389,238,65060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
389,238,65146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,368,65317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
396,323,65488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
440,335,65574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,319,65660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
433,341,65746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,329,65831,6,0,P|408:284|440:228,1,90.0000038802622,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,288,66174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
422,245,66346,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,160,66517,6,0,L|272:52,1,90.0000038802622,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
320,280,66860,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,176,67031,1,10,0:2:0:0:
256,160,67203,5,0,0:0:0:0:
200,288,67374,1,10,0:2:0:0:
264,140,67546,1,8,0:0:0:0:
191,307,67717,1,2,0:2:0:0:
320,280,67888,5,6,0:2:0:0:
120,176,68059,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,290,68231,1,12,0:2:0:0:
99,164,68402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,64,68574,6,0,P|327:87|344:128,1,90.0000038802622,4|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
141,188,68917,1,8,0:0:0:0:
432,160,69088,1,2,0:2:0:0:
214,236,69260,5,0,0:0:0:0:
368,224,69431,1,2,0:2:0:0:
218,260,69603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,248,69774,1,2,0:2:0:0:
372,248,69860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,248,69946,6,0,B|388:288|388:288|368:352,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,260,70203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,236,70288,2,0,L|196:116,1,90.0000038802622,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,344,70631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,108,70803,1,4,0:2:0:0:
128,128,70888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,148,70974,2,0,L|72:100,1,45.0000019401311,12|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
40,192,71146,2,0,L|-12:144,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,240,71317,5,4,0:0:0:0:
124,240,71403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,240,71488,1,2,0:2:0:0:
328,176,71660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,248,71831,1,2,0:2:0:0:
80,312,72003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,240,72174,1,2,0:2:0:0:
372,248,72346,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,320,72517,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,384,72688,5,0,0:0:0:0:
80,312,72859,1,2,0:2:0:0:
329,344,73031,2,0,L|416:320,1,90.0000038802622,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,248,73288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,248,73374,2,0,L|458:223,1,90.0000038802622,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,96,73717,1,12,0:2:0:0:
324,92,73803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,96,73888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,108,73974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,104,74060,5,4,0:0:0:0:
200,120,74146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,120,74231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,100,74317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,60,74403,6,4,P|104:128|80:168,1,90.0000038802622,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,296,74746,2,0,P|124:292|84:316,1,90.0000038802622,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,188,75088,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,356,75260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,332,75346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,312,75431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
407,215,75603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,296,75774,5,8,0:0:0:0:
411,191,75946,1,0,3:0:0:0:
244,188,76117,6,0,P|236:124|240:108,1,45.0000019401311,0|8,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
328,188,76288,2,0,P|325:210|318:231,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,216,76460,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,112,76631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,372,76803,6,0,L|183:381,1,90.0000038802622,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,380,77146,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,294,77317,1,2,0:0:0:0:
488,300,77660,5,0,0:0:0:0:
475,305,77746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
463,311,77831,1,10,0:0:0:0:
303,255,78003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,206,78174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,333,78346,1,2,0:0:0:0:
363,176,78517,1,8,0:0:0:0:
363,176,78603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,176,78688,5,2,0:0:0:0:
506,357,78860,2,0,P|466:349|416:370,1,90.0000038802622,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,311,79203,2,0,P|220:303|270:324,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,137,79546,5,2,0:3:0:0:
506,137,79717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,242,79888,2,0,L|371:233,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,243,80060,1,2,0:0:0:0:
103,364,80231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,318,80403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,270,80574,2,0,B|58:279|58:279|106:248,1,90.0000038802622,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,241,80831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,240,80917,5,0,0:0:0:0:
300,225,81088,1,2,0:0:0:0:
389,211,81260,1,8,0:0:0:0:
453,273,81431,1,2,0:0:0:0:
366,297,81603,1,2,0:0:0:0:
322,136,81774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,112,81946,2,0,L|459:122,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,39,82117,2,0,L|453:52,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,18,82288,5,0,0:0:0:0:
209,121,82460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,193,82631,1,8,0:0:0:0:
512,233,82803,1,2,0:0:0:0:
334,168,82975,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,248,83146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
498,383,83317,1,10,0:0:0:0:
382,256,83489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,320,83660,6,0,B|395:334|395:334|368:358,1,90.0000038802622,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,369,83917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,375,84003,2,0,L|241:253,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,134,84346,2,0,B|193:138|193:138|171:157|171:157|81:165,1,135.000005820393,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,186,84688,6,0,L|98:182,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,223,84860,2,0,L|323:219,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,176,85031,1,4,0:0:0:0:
360,280,85203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,124,85374,5,8,0:0:0:0:
448,271,85546,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,130,85717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,354,85888,6,0,L|232:362,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,304,86060,2,0,L|230:288,1,135.000005820393,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,267,86403,5,0,0:0:0:0:
51,316,86574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
203,241,86746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
46,283,86917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,211,87088,5,2,0:0:0:0:
313,272,87260,2,0,L|370:281,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,139,87431,2,0,L|306:146,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
469,211,87603,2,0,L|484:128,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,96,87774,5,4,0:2:0:0:
272,152,87946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,68,88117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,256,88288,2,0,P|440:288|488:292,2,90.0000038802622,8|0|8,0:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,328,88803,6,0,L|140:336,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,348,89146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,152,89317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,328,89488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,256,89660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,224,89831,5,0,0:0:0:0:
272,152,90003,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,256,90174,1,12,0:2:0:0:
148,296,90346,1,10,0:0:0:0:
340,104,90517,6,0,P|356:152|320:220,1,90.0000038802622,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,224,90860,1,8,0:0:0:0:
116,88,91031,6,0,P|149:50|226:47,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,256,91374,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,380,91546,6,0,P|106:369|65:304,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,172,91889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,328,92060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,224,92231,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,328,92403,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,132,92574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
296,256,92746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,188,92917,1,12,0:2:0:0:
212,224,93089,1,10,0:0:0:0:
100,120,93260,6,0,L|92:12,1,90.0000038802622,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,284,93603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,62,93774,6,0,L|216:152,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,320,94117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,184,94288,6,0,L|325:94,1,90.0000038802622,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,352,94631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,126,94803,6,0,L|452:216,1,90.0000038802622,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,384,95146,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,184,95317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,321,95488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
96,112,95660,2,0,P|92:52|116:8,1,90.0000038802622,12|10,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,195,96003,5,0,0:0:0:0:
80,356,96174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,272,96346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,244,96517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,380,96688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96774,12,0,97288,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97374,12,0,98060,0:0:0:0:
66,177,98403,5,0,0:0:0:0:
66,177,98746,6,0,L|139:192,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,153,99088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,161,99203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,169,99317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,201,99431,2,0,L|349:216,1,60.0000025868415,10|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
398,157,99774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,165,99889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,173,100003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
459,264,100117,6,0,L|380:253,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,230,100460,2,0,L|116:238,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
465,273,100803,6,0,L|386:262,1,60.0000025868415,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
51,240,101146,2,0,L|110:248,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,285,101488,6,0,L|265:212,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,152,101831,2,0,L|261:141,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,134,101946,2,0,L|272:130,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,122,102060,2,0,L|281:107,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,116,102174,6,0,L|270:47,1,60.0000025868415,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,22,102517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,54,102631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,47,102746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,30,102860,2,0,B|438:7|387:53|500:27,1,150.000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,194,103546,6,0,B|96:136|96:136|159:153|159:153|135:183,1,160.000000794728,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,269,103888,6,0,P|94:263|86:258,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,269,104003,2,0,P|73:257|68:253,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,264,104117,2,0,P|51:252|49:248,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,257,104231,2,0,P|30:238|24:192,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,288,104574,2,0,P|280:269|286:237,1,40.000000198682,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,366,104917,6,0,P|174:331|241:365,1,160.000000794728,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
38,258,105260,6,0,P|83:266|112:260,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,218,105603,2,0,P|409:234|379:234,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,200,105946,6,0,L|246:173,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,190,106060,2,0,L|252:163,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,178,106174,2,0,L|257:151,1,15.0000006467104,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,118,106288,6,0,P|291:107|266:100,1,30.0000012934207,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,83,106403,2,0,P|239:93|226:109,1,30.0000012934207,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,83,106517,2,0,P|213:102|205:131,1,30.0000012934207,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,97,106631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,169,106746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,251,106860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
131,331,106974,6,0,L|68:335,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,331,107317,2,0,L|444:335,1,60.0000025868415,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,201,107660,6,0,L|258:355,1,136.000003269513,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,64,108003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,42,108117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,59,108231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,79,108346,6,0,L|254:129,1,40.000000198682,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,53,108688,5,0,0:0:0:0:
366,15,108803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,24,108917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,79,109031,2,0,L|223:202,1,120.000005173683,10|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,364,109374,6,0,L|513:318,1,40.000000198682,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,244,109717,6,0,P|432:236|400:244,1,60.000000298023,4|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,295,110231,2,0,L|235:293,2,10.0000000496705,2|0|0,2:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,295,110403,5,10,0:2:0:0:
172,316,110517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,332,110631,2,0,L|46:328,1,50.0000002483525,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,356,111088,6,0,L|388:360,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
444,316,111517,1,0,2:0:0:0:
456,324,111603,1,2,2:0:0:0:
470,333,111688,1,0,2:0:0:0:
483,342,111774,5,10,0:2:0:0:
372,132,111946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,198,112117,6,0,L|212:204,1,45.0000002235173,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
272,216,112460,6,0,L|331:207,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
112,88,112974,1,2,2:0:0:0:
120,108,113060,1,0,2:0:0:0:
120,128,113146,1,8,0:2:0:0:
2,272,113317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,372,113488,5,0,0:0:0:0:
276,340,113603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,340,113717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,304,113831,6,0,P|440:256|426:218,1,90.0000004470345,0|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
412,208,114431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,198,114517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,232,114688,1,0,2:0:0:0:
120,128,114860,1,2,2:0:0:0:
204,372,115031,1,0,2:0:0:0:
312,172,115203,6,0,P|261:150|220:155,1,90.0000004470345,0|10,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,232,115803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,232,115888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,80,116060,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,228,116231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,356,116574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
356,252,116746,1,0,2:0:0:0:
340,136,116917,6,0,L|336:104,2,20.000000099341,0|0|0,2:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,280,117260,2,0,L|468:312,2,20.000000099341,10|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,204,117603,1,2,2:0:0:0:
28,352,117946,6,0,L|92:356,1,60.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,32,118631,2,0,L|420:28,1,60.000000298023,8|2,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
36,172,119317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
120,188,119488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,256,119660,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,119831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,88,120003,5,0,0:0:0:0:
193,83,120088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,76,120174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,70,120260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,64,120346,6,0,L|104:68,1,15.0000000745058
52,248,120517,2,0,L|28:260,1,15.0000000745058
206,384,120688,5,6,0:0:0:0:
351,333,120860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,199,121031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,251,121203,1,10,0:0:0:0:
249,291,121374,2,0,P|266:300|276:304,1,22.5000009700655,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
188,207,121546,2,0,P|195:221|200:229,1,22.5000009700655,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
184,108,121717,2,0,P|177:128|177:139,1,22.5000009700655,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
263,50,121888,1,8,0:0:0:0:
263,50,121974,1,8,2:1:0:0:
263,50,122060,6,0,L|361:67,1,90.0000038802622,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
509,189,122403,2,0,L|475:182,1,22.5000009700655,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,87,122574,2,0,L|388:96,1,22.5000009700655,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
487,163,122746,6,0,L|438:150,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,220,123003,1,0,2:0:0:0:
376,213,123088,5,8,0:0:0:0:
496,41,123260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,206,123431,6,0,L|231:216,1,102.000002452135,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,280,123688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,269,123774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
12,328,123946,1,10,0:0:0:0:
150,255,124117,6,0,L|155:210,1,25.5000006130337,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
339,310,124288,2,0,L|341:335,1,25.5000006130337,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
103,175,124460,2,0,P|146:157|213:174,1,102.000002452135,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,344,124717,1,8,2:1:0:0:
94,355,124803,6,0,L|89:326,1,25.5000006130337,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,109,124974,2,0,L|48:80,1,25.5000006130337,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,308,125146,2,0,L|69:268,1,25.5000006130337,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,60,125317,2,0,L|59:20,1,25.5000006130337,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,253,125488,6,0,L|78:206,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,146,125746,1,0,2:0:0:0:
186,166,125831,1,8,0:0:0:0:
6,121,126003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,125,126174,2,0,P|191:136|273:118,1,113.999997522115,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,200,126431,5,0,0:0:0:0:
347,191,126517,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,322,126688,1,10,0:0:0:0:
321,191,126860,2,0,L|314:157,1,28.4999993805288,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
228,318,127031,2,0,L|221:346,1,28.4999993805288,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
236,166,127203,6,0,L|241:124,1,28.4999993805288,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
142,269,127374,2,0,L|149:299,1,28.4999993805288,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,368,127460,1,8,2:1:0:0:
117,372,127546,5,8,0:0:0:0:
20,178,127717,1,8,0:0:0:0:
223,105,127888,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,284,128060,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,326,128231,6,0,P|255:324|230:318,1,45.0000019401311,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,361,128488,1,0,2:0:0:0:
364,355,128574,5,0,0:0:0:0:
512,339,128746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,350,128917,2,0,L|407:226,1,120.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,116,129174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,132,129260,1,8,0:0:0:0:
435,15,129431,1,10,0:0:0:0:
305,94,129603,6,0,L|296:136,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
222,337,129774,2,0,L|229:307,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
347,111,129946,2,0,L|324:147,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
179,322,130117,2,0,L|196:297,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,220,130203,1,8,2:1:0:0:
350,155,130288,2,0,L|375:138,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,274,130460,2,0,L|153:291,1,30.0000001490115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,267,130631,5,8,0:0:0:0:
78,178,130803,1,8,0:0:0:0:
447,240,130974,6,0,P|428:243|401:262,1,45.0000019401311,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,245,131231,5,0,0:0:0:0:
307,211,131317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,193,131403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,202,131488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,244,131574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,320,131660,5,0,0:0:0:0:
212,364,131831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,344,132003,1,8,0:0:0:0:
258,369,132174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,364,132346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,372,132517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,384,132688,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,376,132860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
447,241,133031,6,0,B|474:147|474:147|424:192,1,120.000000596046,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,88,133288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,99,133374,2,0,B|313:113|313:113|340:19,1,120.000000596046,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,79,133631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,91,133717,6,0,L|102:77,1,60.000000298023
178,192,133888,2,0,L|249:178,1,60.000000298023
300,241,134059,5,0,0:0:0:0:
316,244,134145,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,296,134231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,292,134317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,240,134402,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134488,12,0,138517,2:0:0:0:
Nyxa

Hollow Wings wrote:

to Zantaria: ur tons of words tells me nothing, but only one --- u don't like this map.

throw my map to ur trashcan as a mess plz, because so sad that ur complain will never change anything here to me.
This post made my day.
Heterozygous_old
よ~
[General]
Remove Macuilxochitl from tag and creator's words due to fanzhen0019 :arrow: Macuilxochitl :arrow: fanzhen0019.

じゃ~
TheLukay

Zantaria wrote:

I was reading this, I was reading that and then I found this and thought why not copy paste it here because it fits:

blahblahblah
Quoted from Andrea's userpage. While reading that I felt like damn ... is he talking about exactly this map? I'm sure he did. What's your opinion?
There will always be people who say "Back then everything was better" and this kind of crap. If you don't like something, don't get near to it.
I don't like Andrea's maps. They are boring as f*ck.

And please go away, you're doing nothing but setting people up. If you don't like this map, don't play it and don't shitface around in the beatmap thread.

@HW damn your maps surprise me every time. Star'ed
DroidBass
If you do not like a map, then there are some things you should consider

1.- Do not shit talk on the maps thread complaining about the map "sucks" mostly because you can not FC it. Being bad on determinated mapping means nothing if the map is either good or bad, if you do not like the map, then it is better to not talk about it.

2.- When you shit talk about the map, more than offending the map or even the mapper, you are offending anyone that likes the map (your posts are offending lots of people just because a silly and more likely wrong guided opinion). Even Irreversible has sent you a reply because of the wrong actitude you are having.

3.- Your comments have 0% usefulness on here, does not help to mapper how he can to do it better, just a silly "I hate this fucking map because I am not fucking capable to FC". Your own unskill on a single map is not is a merely reasson to talk on this topic like this.

4.- Quoting someone that is out of this topic in order to "justificate" your wrong guided criticism is not the way to comvince people that "you are right because bla bla bla".

5.- All your cricism are null if you can not really map this better than how is this mapped. This map is close to be qualified because a large group of persons liked this map and maybe, if it has good ressults in the qualified tier then becomes ranked.

Do not take this personally, but really your actitude is offending a lot of people on here and the reassons to offend a lot of people on here are mostly silly. These are the only things I will say to you, but really try to use your head at commenting your dislikes in a less corrosive way because I am totally sure that if you comment the things in other way you would not have so many people againist you. A good player has to play as many styles as possible, but despising all you can not play good at all, is a very fail actitude. I am gone of this, I hope you fix your actitude for your own benefit.
Mazzerin
wtf why are all extras except yfs and oracles od7? irrelvis/fanzhen/ex ex should really be atleast 8.5. and whats with the hp drain on ex ex? wouldnt, say, 5 suit it better?
ZZHBOY
sorry for delay =.=
QAQ
osu file format v13

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
TimelineZoom: 1.7

[Metadata]
Version:ZZH's Advanced
Source:O2Jam Analog
BeatmapID:465260

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:1.60000000596046

[Events]
0,0,"HELIX.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
13717,-100,4,1,2,60,0,0
87774,-100,4,1,2,70,0,1
96003,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,60,0,0
98746,-133.333333333333,4,1,2,70,0,0
119317,-100,4,1,2,70,0,0
120688,-100,4,1,2,80,0,1
134403,-100,4,1,2,80,0,0
134488,-100,4,2,0,70,0,0
135774,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
137146,-100,4,2,0,30,0,0
138517,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
327,103,2746,6,0,P|393:143|471:115,1,160.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,51,3431,1,2,0:0:0:0:
290,189,4117,2,0,B|276:363,2,160.000000596046,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,43,5488,6,0,P|105:93|103:173,1,160.000000596046,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,134,6174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
346,31,6860,2,0,P|401:83|395:171,2,160.000000596046,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,122,7888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,218,8231,6,0,P|382:260|469:228,2,160.000000596046,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
49,141,9603,2,0,P|124:121|189:165,2,160.000000596046,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,218,10631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10974,12,0,13031,0:0:0:0:
32,184,13374,5,0,0:0:0:0:
32,184,13460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,184,13546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
75,277,13717,6,0,P|152:291|216:236,1,160.000000596046,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,195,14231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
275,318,14574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
371,311,14746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
483,155,15088,6,0,P|420:109|344:122,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
398,202,15603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,63,15946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,57,16117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,214,16460,6,0,P|127:172|204:151,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,157,16974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,274,17317,2,0,P|193:269|235:272,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,214,17831,6,0,P|45:300|95:365,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,274,18346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,117,18688,2,0,L|29:38,2,80.000000298023,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,152,19203,6,0,P|223:158|297:122,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,52,19717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,176,20060,2,0,L|507:253,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,342,20574,6,0,P|429:361|488:298,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,267,21088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,180,21431,2,0,P|217:226|221:264,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,73,21946,6,0,P|196:67|136:117,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,168,22631,2,0,L|348:259,2,80.000000298023,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,76,23317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,76,23660,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,152,23832,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,152,23917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,152,24003,2,0,L|102:237,2,80.000000298023,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,164,24517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,88,24688,6,0,P|309:147|321:225,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,320,25203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,348,25374,2,0,L|144:328,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,344,25717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,80,26060,6,0,L|198:58,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,112,26574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,168,26746,2,0,L|460:188,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,112,27088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,284,27431,6,0,L|329:294,2,80.000000298023,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,232,28117,2,0,L|145:227,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,212,28460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,136,28631,2,0,L|195:127,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,63,29146,6,0,L|288:58,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,36,29488,2,0,L|96:44,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,68,29831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,160,30003,2,0,P|5:200|29:231,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,212,30346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,212,30431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,212,30517,6,0,P|188:212|220:232,1,80.000000298023
244,304,30860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,304,30946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,304,31031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,256,31203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,256,31289,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,256,31374,2,0,L|407:264,1,80.000000298023
432,356,31717,6,0,L|511:349,2,80.000000298023,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32231,12,4,32917,0:0:0:0:
282,286,33260,6,0,L|316:358,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,104,33774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,104,33860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,104,33946,2,0,L|318:176,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,255,34288,6,0,P|356:314|334:343,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,342,34546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,350,34631,2,0,L|234:327,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,305,34974,2,0,P|117:270|117:230,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,137,35317,2,0,L|197:131,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,44,35660,6,0,L|396:53,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,96,36174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,288,36517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,236,36688,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,140,36860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,140,36946,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,140,37031,6,0,L|310:158,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,160,37374,1,8,0:0:0:0:
213,160,37546,2,0,L|129:155,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,240,37888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
91,240,37974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
91,240,38060,2,0,L|183:247,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,326,38403,6,0,P|301:331|363:284,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,192,38917,2,0,L|279:33,1,160.000000596046,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,28,39431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,208,39774,6,0,P|160:228|212:212,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,132,40117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
63,120,40288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,120,40374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,120,40460,2,0,P|32:143|13:178,2,80.000000298023,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,132,40974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,68,41146,6,0,L|264:184,1,120.000000447034,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,216,41488,2,0,P|339:222|380:204,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,121,41831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,121,41917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,121,42003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,59,42174,2,0,L|431:136,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
461,226,42517,6,0,P|445:263|448:305,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,364,42860,2,0,P|336:367|297:357,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,276,43203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,264,43374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,188,43546,2,0,L|280:140,3,40.0000001490115,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,188,43888,6,0,B|216:172|176:216|176:216|157:223|133:216,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,160,44403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,160,44488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,160,44574,6,0,L|64:256,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,320,44917,2,0,P|150:339|190:343,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,284,45260,2,0,P|303:288|338:307,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,376,45603,2,0,L|442:305,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,292,45860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,279,45946,6,0,P|428:243|429:169,1,120.000000447034,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,147,46288,2,0,P|418:161|380:158,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,65,46631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,62,46803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,146,46974,1,8,0:0:0:0:
359,151,47146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,151,47231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,151,47317,6,0,P|371:199|363:239,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,276,47660,2,0,L|211:298,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,300,47917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
171,299,48003,2,0,P|138:278|121:242,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,148,48346,1,8,0:0:0:0:
49,179,48517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
69,84,48688,6,0,P|100:60|139:51,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,100,49031,2,0,L|301:111,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,126,49374,2,0,P|400:176|389:216,1,80.000000298023
300,229,49717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
369,294,49888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
369,294,49974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
369,294,50060,6,0,P|370:334|356:371,2,80.000000298023,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,206,50574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,206,50660,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,206,50746,2,0,P|393:166|407:129,2,80.000000298023,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
487,182,51260,1,0,0:0:0:0:
487,86,51431,6,0,P|462:55|425:43,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,63,51774,2,0,L|247:77,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,123,52117,2,0,P|152:159|156:199,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,175,52460,5,8,0:0:0:0:
160,117,52631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,166,52803,2,0,L|343:164,2,80.000000298023,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,243,53317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,243,53403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,243,53488,6,0,P|359:241|395:195,1,120.000000447034,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,147,53831,2,0,L|355:55,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,65,54174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,77,54346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
78,89,54517,2,0,L|26:97,3,40.0000001490115,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,89,54860,6,0,L|126:261,1,160.000000596046,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,336,55374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,165,55717,2,0,L|165:88,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,278,56231,5,0,0:0:0:0:
284,109,56574,2,0,L|286:203,1,80.000000298023
371,232,56917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
371,232,57003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
371,232,57088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
457,190,57259,1,8,0:0:0:0:
504,273,57431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
434,339,57603,6,0,P|360:359|286:324,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,224,58117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
282,240,58288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
282,240,58374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
282,240,58460,2,0,L|202:248,2,80.000000298023,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,144,58974,5,0,0:0:0:0:
228,356,59317,2,0,L|130:348,1,80.000000298023
94,269,59660,1,0,0:0:0:0:
94,269,59746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
94,269,59831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,229,60003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,229,60088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,229,60174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,135,60346,6,0,P|163:130|126:102,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,30,60688,2,0,L|8:42,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,44,61203,2,0,L|281:32,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,68,61546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,102,61717,6,0,L|480:198,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,272,62060,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,212,62231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,234,62403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,234,62488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,234,62574,1,8,0:0:0:0:
218,174,62745,1,0,0:0:0:0:
314,142,62917,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,81,63088,6,0,P|162:99|122:166,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,254,63603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
361,297,63946,2,0,L|284:333,2,80.000000298023,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,224,64460,5,0,0:0:0:0:
460,140,64631,2,0,L|504:118,4,40.0000001490115,0|0|8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,136,65146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,136,65231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,136,65317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,132,65488,2,0,L|188:132,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,188,65831,6,0,P|101:265|157:319,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,229,66346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
99,94,66688,2,0,L|11:92,2,80.000000298023,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,160,67203,5,0,0:0:0:0:
261,67,67374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,131,67546,1,8,0:0:0:0:
286,160,67717,5,0,0:0:0:0:
380,144,67888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,239,68060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,251,68231,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,328,68403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,312,68574,6,0,P|491:240|459:170,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,75,69088,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,67,69431,2,0,L|342:70,2,80.000000298023,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,118,69946,6,0,P|166:155|169:194,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,214,70203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,233,70288,2,0,P|107:248|62:236,1,80.000000298023
38,160,70631,2,0,P|42:116|35:54,1,80.000000298023
124,27,70974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,27,71060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,27,71146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,29,71317,6,0,P|298:16|375:34,1,160.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,110,71831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,316,72174,2,0,L|347:237,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,163,72688,5,0,0:0:0:0:
161,259,72860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
249,221,73031,1,8,0:0:0:0:
169,163,73203,5,0,0:0:0:0:
9,60,73546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,155,73718,1,8,0:0:0:0:
94,141,73888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,125,74060,6,0,L|286:119,1,80.000000298023
342,181,74403,1,8,0:0:0:0:
434,155,74574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,21,74917,2,0,P|360:52|364:91,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,56,75431,6,0,P|489:103|476:140,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,148,75688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,162,75774,2,0,P|443:200|453:239,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,264,76117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,264,76203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,264,76288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
267,236,76460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
267,236,76546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
267,236,76631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
171,251,76803,5,4,0:0:0:0:
383,88,77146,2,0,L|343:18,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,277,77660,2,0,L|390:347,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,237,78174,5,0,0:0:0:0:
135,326,78346,2,0,L|69:372,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,368,78688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,274,78860,2,0,L|350:277,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,193,79203,2,0,P|430:152|399:116,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,192,79546,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,368,79888,6,0,L|185:298,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,56,80403,2,0,L|294:126,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,104,80917,6,0,P|59:120|38:153,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,192,81260,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,124,81431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,56,81603,2,0,L|336:56,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,70,81860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,85,81946,2,0,P|372:123|367:163,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,235,82288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,192,82631,6,0,P|114:153|119:113,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,292,83146,2,0,P|162:312|122:314,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,356,83660,6,0,L|381:315,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,228,84003,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,132,84174,2,0,L|338:172,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,120,84517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,215,84688,2,0,L|185:255,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,203,85031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,40,85374,6,0,L|288:27,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,143,85888,2,0,L|407:132,1,80.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,184,86403,6,0,P|168:221|177:260,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,327,86746,2,0,L|232:368,2,40.0000001490115,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,299,87088,2,0,L|331:258,2,40.0000001490115,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,323,87431,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,236,87603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,140,87774,6,0,L|368:140,1,80.000000298023,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,99,88117,2,0,L|301:73,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,183,88460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
150,273,88631,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,199,88803,2,0,P|86:159|104:124,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,88,89146,6,0,P|241:107|269:135,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,143,89488,1,8,0:0:0:0:
305,225,89660,2,0,P|305:265|295:304,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,364,90003,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,367,90174,2,0,P|91:351|68:319,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,214,90517,6,0,L|151:273,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,66,90860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,208,91031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,121,91203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,116,91374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,212,91546,2,0,L|166:137,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,184,91888,5,0,0:0:0:0:
240,116,92060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,276,92231,2,0,P|248:296|206:302,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,184,92574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,208,92746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,254,92917,2,0,P|371:293|355:330,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,106,93260,6,0,L|308:184,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,24,93603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
154,127,93774,2,0,L|232:108,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,139,94117,1,0,0:0:0:0:
119,291,94288,2,0,L|116:212,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,321,94631,5,0,0:0:0:0:
214,305,94803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
390,236,94974,1,8,0:0:0:0:
485,227,95146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,165,95317,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,69,95488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,120,95660,2,0,L|132:129,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,80,96003,5,0,0:0:0:0:
52,80,96174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,176,96346,1,8,0:0:0:0:
48,176,96517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
106,252,96688,2,0,L|88:287,2,40.0000001490115,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,293,97031,2,0,L|189:332,2,40.0000001490115,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97374,12,4,98746,0:0:0:0:
408,80,99088,5,8,0:0:0:0:
408,80,99260,2,0,L|421:138,1,60.0000025123357,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,276,99774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,176,100117,2,0,L|251:294,2,120.000005024671,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,98,101146,1,8,0:0:0:0:
29,180,101488,6,0,L|46:309,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,236,102174,2,0,P|240:252|276:312,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,332,102860,2,0,L|396:140,1,180.000007537007,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,87,103546,2,0,P|305:75|249:93,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,160,104060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,160,104231,6,0,L|97:180,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,316,104917,2,0,L|171:296,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,284,105603,2,0,L|435:264,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,132,106288,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,160,106631,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,40,106974,6,0,L|400:52,2,120.000005024671,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,56,108003,2,0,L|121:18,2,40.0000016748905,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,56,108346,2,0,P|104:106|112:164,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,244,109031,2,0,L|351:237,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,101,109717,5,0,0:0:0:0:
285,17,110060,2,0,P|256:68|259:127,1,120.000005024671,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,237,110746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
397,373,111088,2,0,P|335:377|275:351,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,321,111774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,283,112117,1,8,0:0:0:0:
443,304,112460,6,0,P|452:246|439:187,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,128,113146,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,172,113488,2,0,L|72:168,2,40.0000016748905,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,172,113831,2,0,P|98:230|108:289,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,344,114517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,233,114860,2,0,P|364:227|393:231,1,60.0000025123357,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,280,115203,6,0,L|440:160,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,40,115888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,96,116231,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,227,116574,2,0,P|232:242|174:228,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,132,117259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,0,117602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
68,132,117946,6,0,L|64:251,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,324,118631,2,0,P|247:330|304:313,1,120.000005024671,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,212,119317,5,0,0:0:0:0:
384,212,119488,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,212,119660,2,0,L|359:135,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,68,120003,2,0,L|286:22,2,40.0000001490115,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,128,120346,2,0,L|206:84,2,40.0000001490115,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,176,120688,6,0,L|120:299,1,120.000000447034,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,344,121031,2,0,P|155:350|193:340,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,289,121374,2,0,L|250:214,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,128,121717,2,0,L|183:53,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,11,122060,2,0,L|102:85,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,176,122403,2,0,L|160:250,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,325,122746,6,0,P|262:323|307:285,1,120.000000447034,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,241,123088,2,0,L|416:262,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,163,123431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,53,123774,6,0,P|255:91|241:128,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,150,124117,2,0,L|68:150,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,234,124460,2,0,L|148:234,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,237,124717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,242,124803,2,0,P|200:279|190:318,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,295,125146,2,0,L|363:291,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,228,125488,6,0,P|444:169|418:116,1,120.000000447034,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,102,125831,2,0,L|293:116,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,155,126174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,76,126517,6,0,L|53:154,2,80.000000298023,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,73,127031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,161,127203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
129,217,127374,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,217,127460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,217,127546,2,0,L|148:294,2,80.000000298023,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,162,128060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,76,128231,6,0,L|166:55,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,112,128574,2,0,L|327:106,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,168,128917,2,0,P|427:224|419:283,1,120.000000447034,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,320,129260,6,0,L|308:330,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,322,129603,2,0,P|188:291|183:251,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,147,129946,2,0,P|192:107|215:76,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,68,130203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
254,67,130289,6,0,L|333:77,1,80.000000298023,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,138,130631,2,0,P|407:177|395:215,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,248,130974,2,0,L|186:223,1,120.000000447034,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,246,131317,2,0,P|123:279|120:323,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,311,131660,1,0,0:0:0:0:
281,99,132003,6,0,L|196:110,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,92,132346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,183,132517,1,0,0:0:0:0:
97,276,132688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
97,276,132774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
97,276,132860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,293,133031,6,0,L|283:283,1,80.000000298023
321,202,133374,2,0,P|351:232|368:281,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,355,133717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,355,133803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,355,133888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,348,134060,2,0,L|95:339,1,80.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,348,134403,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,134488,12,0,138517,0:0:0:0:
Spectator
RIP..
Nagata-
patterns are difficult to make
pw384
rip...
THE FLAT EARTH
Worst map I've ever played.
iMega

Kaas wrote:

Worst map I've ever played.
1. http://puu.sh/g7Uc6/bd7a8d0b63.png

2. Nobody cares
Muya
ESTiサイコ~
Mei
[EX EX]

• 00:19:717 (3) - 往右一点,把它和123搞成一条直线
    00:36:688 (6) - 6 和5叠起来我感觉好些
    00:42:688 (2,3) - ctrl+g?
    01:22:288 (1) - 01:25:031 (1) - 这两个滑条是不是也可以减下速

[Oracle]

• 01:17:660 (3,5,7,9) - NC
    01:27:946 (2,3) - 感觉容易误读成2连

[yf]

• 01:45:602 (1,1,1,1) - 这里nc太密了,后面两个短滑条可能会判断不出先后顺序

[384]
  • 00:31:546 (1,1) - 对于这ar来说,个人感觉这转盘后面跟的note间隔太短了
[船业]
  • 00:15:088 删掉这绿线
这么多难度,跳楼了
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

Mei wrote:

[EX EX]

• 00:19:717 (3) - 往右一点,把它和123搞成一条直线 故意不弄在一条直线上的。。。我讨厌规则图形。
    00:36:688 (6) - 6 和5叠起来我感觉好些 不。。。现在更好的说。
    00:42:688 (2,3) - ctrl+g? 卧槽这太丧病了,还是现在这样吧233
    01:22:288 (1) - 01:25:031 (1) - 这两个滑条是不是也可以减下速 虽然也是个好主意,但因为organization锁住了所以。。。就这样吧。

[Oracle]

• 01:17:660 (3,5,7,9) - NC fixed.
    01:27:946 (2,3) - 感觉容易误读成2连 这里不要紧的。

[yf]

• 01:45:602 (1,1,1,1) - 这里nc太密了,后面两个短滑条可能会判断不出先后顺序 去掉了最后两个nc。

[384]
  • 00:31:546 (1,1) - 对于这ar来说,个人感觉这转盘后面跟的note间隔太短了 去掉了转盘,换了个梗。
[船业]
  • 00:15:088 删掉这绿线 删了。
这么多难度,跳楼了 辛苦了23333
thx for modding!
pw384
go ranking!
Mei
p/3382014
apple ^
Deif
Make sure to look for another name for Spec's diff before qualifying which is not following the names of the osu!standard spread, in order to avoid confusion and to separate both game modes. You can do it with the typical nomination, or whatever you want, but not another EX.
show more