forum

[Archived] [osu!test][Editor] Negative infinity offset glitch

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
drum drum
:!: Problem Details:
I was in the middle of determining the BPM of a map for someone, when all of the sudden the offset before one of the tempo markers is automatically set to -infnity. This was probably caused by some rapid scrolling from adjusting the tempo. I've forgotten exactly how it happened thanks to my complicated memory and attention span. The video pretty much explains it all

Beware of the video's audio! The metronome has gone spazmatic! Those with sensitive hearing you have been warned!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140718.1test
Nathanael
I'm unable to get this -infinity offset.
Topic Starter
drum drum
It just happened after doing some kind of weird scrolling
smoogipoo
Could you post your .osu file? I also cannot replicate this so if it is reoccurring maybe there's a problem with the map.
Topic Starter
drum drum
The map was taken from the thread to request map timing. It's not some super serious issue, but it doesn't hurt to report it either.
TheVileOne
I managed to get the BPM stuck at some arbitrarily high value and crashed the game when trying to manually bring it back down.

SPOILER
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at #th.#7j.#jic()
at #th.#7j.#0r()
at osu.GameModes.Edit.Editor.#0r()
at #rb.#xb.#0r()
at #Og.#Qg.#ZJ()
at #5m.#Rn.#Cdb()
at #Og.#Qg.#0r()
at #rb.#xb.#Hs()
at #rb.#xb.#Ss(Object , EventArgs )
at #rb.#Bb.#dt()
at #rb.#Sb.#tv(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #rb.#Sb.Run()
at #rb.#xb.Run()
at #Og.#Vo.#gvb(String , Boolean )