forum

Vocaloid Song Discussions

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shirai Kuroko
Hello nice community of osu!..I thought we need a vocaloid discussion article but I didnt find anything related to that so I created one.In this topic we share our favourite vocaloid songs.

I like this song because It has a nice melody ^^
Mousse3
I have never really understood the 'glamour' behind vocaloid. Like, why are they so popular, because I don't seem to find a good reson for that. But hey, it's all about taste, I guess.

Want to link me something good from vocaloid?
hersa37

Mousse3 wrote:

I have never really understood the 'glamour' behind vocaloid. Like, why are they so popular, because I don't seem to find a good reson for that. But hey, it's all about taste, I guess.

Want to link me something good from vocaloid?

They vary in genre, so I'll just list some that what I personally think are good vocaloid songs
Unhappy Refrain
World's End Dancehall
Okochama Sensou
Toosenbo
Rubik's Cube <- I can't find the song, but you can find the map on osu!
Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki
WAVE
Shiwa
Marionette Syndrome
Ifuudoudou

I'd keep going, but the list would go on and on and on.
There's a torrent on nyaa.se that has 1440 vocaloid albums if you want to take a look at some of it
TheNekoNextDoor
I'm into all of the Vocalectro stuff.

Here's a good example of one by a group named Vanguard Sound. (This is just a PV edit, you have to buy the full version - I'm considering doing so...)

Another good example by HSP/Hanasoumen-P/Hiroyuki ODA/Hiro Kanzaki. (Yes, he was the artist of Oremio.)
yellster
Top 5
1. Kagerou Days
2. Tokyo Teddy bear
3. Rolling Girl
4. Matryoshka
5. Okochama Sensou
Bara-
Well, you should not look for good songs, but for good producers and Vocaloids since all/most of their songs are good :P
My top5 in Prod/Voc:
1.) seleP (Check out my maps, Scarlet Rose, December 9th, Chloe, Marie Luise)
2.) HujuniseikouyuuP/FujuiseikouyuuP/Nanahoshikangengakudan (Most 0108 maos, like no,39, with a dance number, talent shredder, rubik's cube)
3.) Neru (Abstract nonsense, Ningen Shikkaku, Tokyo teddy bear)
4.) Bibuko (Reizouko mitara Oudding ga nai, Sorairo Gahou)
5.) Zips (Reiwai terrorism, Heisei Cataclysm)

1.) Lily (Best voice ever)
2.) Kagamine Len (really cute voice)
3.) Gumi (Weird voice, but after hearing 50+ songs of her I'm really starting to like her)
4.) IA (Probably on of the best vocaloids if you look at her songs, but she is still pretty good)
5.) Kaito (Some versions of him are terrible, but other are really awesome)
WingSilent
I absolutely love this one and I made a beatmap of it. ♥ (Megurine Luka) What do you think about it ? :3
AutoMedic

baraatje123 wrote:

Well, you should not look for good songs, but for good producers and Vocaloids since all/most of their songs are good :P
My top5 in Prod/Voc:
1.) seleP (Check out my maps, Scarlet Rose, December 9th, Chloe, Marie Luise)
2.) HujuniseikouyuuP/FujuiseikouyuuP/Nanahoshikangengakudan (Most 0108 maos, like no,39, with a dance number, talent shredder, rubik's cube)
3.) Neru (Abstract nonsense, Ningen Shikkaku, Tokyo teddy bear)
4.) Bibuko (Reizouko mitara Oudding ga nai, Sorairo Gahou)
5.) Zips (Reiwai terrorism, Heisei Cataclysm)

1.) Lily (Best voice ever)
2.) Kagamine Len (really cute voice)
3.) Gumi (Weird voice, but after hearing 50+ songs of her I'm really starting to like her)
4.) IA (Probably on of the best vocaloids if you look at her songs, but she is still pretty good)
5.) Kaito (Some versions of him are terrible, but other are really awesome)

Yandere Lily is best Lily
[ Nana ]
Shizen no Teki-P, wowaka, MuryokuP or utsuP are the ones I listen to the most.
But the fav song for now is... Ura-Omote Lovers I guess. With a close second place of Ifuudoudou.
-Seren-
I generally like Vocaloid songs with complex music arrangement and a good drum beat like Yuyoyuppe's music
neonat
Why is vocaloid popular? One reason would be it's doujin; anyone, everyone can make what they want, what they like. All sorts of genres can fall under vocaloid music, this is why it can appeal to so many people. It can be used by anyone and that makes it open to more diversity and creativity.
NeonFX
I love all the kagerou project vocaloid songs! Plus i think gumi really tops out on my list. Her two songs Childhood blues and Route Sphere have great vidoes and are very catchy ^^
TheNekoNextDoor
I'm actually hoping to get the Vocaloid software for Christmas this year! I can make my own Miku Trance songs!!!! >w<
(Miku V3 bundle)
Gumpy
Hatsune Miku & Gumi - Matryoshka (マトリョシカ)

DaCatplaysOSU
piruchan

DaCatplaysOSU wrote:

Fix that for you.

Next time put only the video code, not the entire URL inside the youtube tag. In case of the video you tried to post:
[youtube]DwIKjd4F8do[/youtube]
DaCatplaysOSU

piruchan wrote:

DaCatplaysOSU wrote:

Fix that for you.

Next time put only the video code, not the entire URL inside the youtube tag. In case of the video you tried to post:
[youtube]DwIKjd4F8do[/youtube]

Okay, thank you!
DaCatplaysOSU
There, i edited it.
Tari
We need more Polyphonic branch man and kano. Love them both.
- K a t h -
tanteiRE

Tari wrote:

We need more Polyphonic branch man and kano. Love them both.
WORD!! I love PolyphonicBranch!! Especially the song Karisome Touhikou :)
show more