posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Olliver
Hello!

I want to buy a tablet to play osu on.
Do anyone know if this one work ?
http://eu.shop.wacom.eu/products/bamboo ... ?c=2213287

or do someone have other suggestions. I don't want the official osu pad sincei want to be able to draw in other programms aswell!
I would Greatly appreciate feedback!

Thank you before hand!
Martell_old_1
Works.
Don't buy the pad though.
DeletedUser_3905941

Handsomeollie wrote:

Hello!

I want to buy a tablet to play osu on.
Do anyone know if this one work ?
http://eu.shop.wacom.eu/products/bamboo ... ?c=2213287

or do someone have other suggestions. I don't want the official osu pad sincei want to be able to draw in other programms aswell!
I would Greatly appreciate feedback!

Thank you before hand!
That works on osu! but it wouldn't recommend it, since the tablet area is incredibly small.
Also the official osu! tablet can be used as a drawing tablet, it has double the pressure sensitivity of a bamboo/intuos for a cheaper price lol.
nrl
You can get the Huion420 (osu!tablet) on amazon for $25.
Flat_Stanley
In my opinion, cheap tablets are not worth it in the long run... Basically you're paying for quality and 25$ doesn't sound like it'll be too good. My tablet was 80$ and I've had 0 issues with it since I bought it over half a year ago.
beeboy123

Evolvation wrote:

In my opinion, cheap tablets are not worth it in the long run... Basically you're paying for quality and 25$ doesn't sound like it'll be too good. My tablet was 80$ and I've had 0 issues with it since I bought it over half a year ago.
Cost does not equal quality. Although the tablet you where looking at sucked, buying a Huion tablet is not a bad investment and I have not heard of anyone have problems with it outside of driver related issues that have all been resolved. (The huion420 is the osu tablet by the way)
nrl

Evolvation wrote:

Well, you don't really "use" the tablet for osu! anyway, you just hover the pen over it. And the 420 is the same model as the osu!tablet.