thanks! I let Koinuri know that you had some comments for the sb
obligatory: kd pls
- somehow I feel that the kick sound is late. idk maybe check the sound file? as other hitsounds are fine but this kick sound checked and there isn't a delay
- I doubt the camogreen colour (combocolour 2) tbh. maybe try this camobrown variant (125,97,66), might fit with the sepiatoned bg. also why purple? sure on the brown color, the purple was just to make the parts that I used it stand out more
- can use a slight background fadein at the beginning of the map i guess
- in my opinion tbh, the way you used a 1366px wide line.png for almost all rectangle-sprites purpose is just technically unoptimized. all you do is draw lines, boxes, and that ripple thingy whatever you call it. do you know you can just use a 1x1px white sprite and rescale it the way you want and the result will still be the same?
- the diary/text/whatever thingy on 03:18:766 - maybe you can tune down the opacity of the blue lines a bit (fade out) and oh yeah the last textline is unreadable because spinner
- that was me talking about visual and technical aspects, now on to the core of the storyboarding itself; the meaning aspect. again these are my subjective opinions in which you might not agree with but I think it's okay for you (and maybe for some others) to take a read
- what does the teardrops and ripples have to do with anything?
- why halo on girl's body? it doesn't make any sense for me
- heart pulses? ain't we usually see these kind of stuff in a cheerful, happy, energetic song :0
- talking about overall intentions and meaning of this storyboard, for me, I personally feel that these scenes (teardrops, ripples, far-east-nightbird-visualizer-thingy-that-waves thing, etc) just didn't make any sense, it doesn't reflect anything neither the bg nor the song :/ for me storyboards should at least depicts or visualizes the song's atmosphere, meaning, or anything related to it. storyboards ain't about niceties nor decoration, it's about expression. I admit, this storyboard is awesome in a first glance, nice job you have and I respect your hardwork, but admittedly the storyboard just feel empty for me.
- keep in mind that all above is a subjective opinion from me, no obligations forced at all or anything. forgive me if I might offend anyone here, i just feel like writing these here :/
- 00:40:119 (1,2,3) - maybe you can bring these up a bit? sliderends touched the bottom of the window which doesn't look very neat o: they're well above the bottom of the screen ingame though
- 01:01:648 (1) - polarity issues: starts on red tick which is kinda meh :/ either split to two circles or just put one circle on the white tick I think it's fine since it's following vocal
- 01:11:884 (1) - hm? not following anything imo, what if you just put one circle 01:11:884 - there's definitely some percussive bell sounds here
- 01:16:825 (1,2) - maybe you were planning on blanket or something'
- 01:24:590 (3,1) - I assume missed blanket.
- 01:33:060 (4,1) - blanket? I know you're going to (-:
- 02:23:531 (3,1) - missed blanket
- inverness stop modding blankets ohg od fixed them lol
- 01:18:237 (4,1) - maybe stack instead? stack it stylishly B) just like you did other custom stacks this is kept consistent with other times I have these sliders
- 01:57:060 (6) - press ctrl+leftarrow mmk
- 02:05:531 (1,2,3,4) - unusual pattern :0 adjusted
- 02:20:355 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - the not so good flow tbh ^
everything else is good i think, those perfect manual stacks are just way too heartwarming <3 <3
obligatory: kd pls