Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Moeri_old_1
GoldenWolf
nvm he got the penta

Kousaka Tenshi wrote:

OD 7 map
hey this is actually fairly meh lol, like very common, not something I'd expect from someone who can hear innacuracies to the millisecond :^)
Topic Starter
Moeri_old_1

GoldenWolf wrote:

nvm he got the penta

Kousaka Tenshi wrote:

OD 7 map
hey this is actually fairly meh lol, like very common, not something I'd expect from someone who can hear innacuracies to the millisecond :^)
I'm not one of the top players at accuracy but I can say that I'm far more accurate than many players
GoldenWolf
You're getting SSes on OD6 + HR on very easy maps, meh, it doesn't mean anything really.
If you could pull that accuracy on actual hard map they maybe people would listen to you, but right now you're mostly looking very cocky about that "accuracy" of yours
nrl

Kousaka Tenshi wrote:

Actually accuracy is more important than them.
Speed becomes irrelevant once you have enough for the map in question. Aim becomes irrelevant when you FC the map. Accuracy doesn't become relevant until both of those conditions are true. It is in no way more important than either aim or speed.

As for your own accuracy, you still haven't proven that you have any. I'll grant you that most of osu!'s player base isn't sitting at 100%, but remember that most of osu!'s playerbase is terrible at osu!. SSing a bunch of OD6 hards is a non-achievement.
Topic Starter
Moeri_old_1

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

Kousaka Tenshi wrote:

Actually accuracy is more important than them.
Speed becomes irrelevant once you have enough for the map in question. Aim becomes irrelevant when you FC the map. Accuracy doesn't become relevant until both of those conditions are true. It is in no way more important than either aim or speed.

As for your own accuracy, you still haven't proven that you have any. I'll grant you that most of osu!'s player base isn't sitting at 100%, but remember that most of osu!'s playerbase is terrible at osu!. SSing a bunch of OD6 hards is a non-achievement.
OD9

Offset -10
nrl
Still doesn't mean anything unless the maps themselves are difficult.
GhostFrog
When someone requested you post a picture of your "unstable rate", they meant the number that the game shows you if you hover over your health graph after a play. Preferably a map with a minimum of 200-300 hitobjects, since having too few hitobjects makes low unstable rate more likely.
Topic Starter
Moeri_old_1
Really are you to blame me for giving tips that people actually can use the offset system to correct their accuracy concentration point as close to the middle as possible?

Tips doesn't equal guide.

Now, stop getting angry over me because I say I think I have good accuracy compared to many other players.
nrl
I'm not angry at all, I just think you should understand how low on the totem pole you are before you get a big head.
Vuelo Eluko
id rather get low acc on hard maps than 100% on easy ones
always
GhostFrog
I don't see anyone in this thread getting as angry at you as you're getting at them, Kousaka. If it's so insulting to you to have people say that your accuracy isn't as good as you think it is, then prove them wrong - play a real map (do it offline if you're afraid of losing your 100% with your l33t accuracy skillz) and post your unstable rate.

I actually do use local offset a lot and it certainly helps on maps where either the notes aren't timed to the beat or are timed differently than you expect, but if I were to post a thread saying "hey guys, I've got good accuracy, my trick is to use the local offset and you should all do it too!", I would expect the same reaction you got because it's arrogant as heck for someone who's yet to prove they have any special skills to act as though they're better than other players.
Topic Starter
Moeri_old_1
But right now it feels more like you and some are just saying negative things about changing offset and that it's never going to help unless song is mistimed, and that is an invalid argument. And it was not me who bragged about who have good accuracy first, and I don't want to. But you seem to always look down on me just because my top scores are Hard/Normal records with 100% accuracy.
nrl
I won't speak for others, but I've never argued against proper offsets. Quite the contrary, I've argued for them, though I wouldn't advise for a new player to fiddle with them unless they're 100% sure something's wrong.

Obviously we look down on you because your top scores are normals/hards, normals and hards are easy. You should expect to be looked down on until you do something worthy of better, that's how being a new player works.
Topic Starter
Moeri_old_1

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

I won't speak for others, but I've never argued against proper offsets. Quite the contrary, I've argued for them, though I wouldn't advise for a new player to fiddle with them unless they're 100% sure something's wrong.

Obviously we look down on you because your top scores are normals/hards, normals and hards are easy. You should expect to be looked down on until you do something worthy of better, that's how being a new player works.
I'm not really talking about you though. But those others who doesn't actually know what they are talking about and keep denying to that offset helps even if the song is timed correctly. I'm sure I can beat most Riince's score with higher accuracy if I tried enough.
Vuelo Eluko

Kousaka Tenshi wrote:

I'm not really talking about you though. But those others who doesn't actually know what they are talking about and keep denying to that offset helps even if the song is timed correctly. I'm sure I can beat most Riince's score with higher accuracy if I tried enough.
i don't think you can, and besides what do you even mean offset improves accuracy even if the song is timed correctly? that makes no sense to me.
Topic Starter
Moeri_old_1

Riince wrote:

Kousaka Tenshi wrote:

i don't think you can, and besides what do you even mean offset improves accuracy even if the song is timed correctly?
If you actually cared to read what I wrote before trashposting, that would be good.
Maybe it's a good idea to check page 2 and page 3 for what I actually wrote.
Vuelo Eluko
you're too much.
Topic Starter
Moeri_old_1

Riince wrote:

you're too much.
Just you're too lazy to read and write whatever is on your mind which in the end barely makes any sense.
Amianki
I'm very curious to see what your accuracy would look like if you had the aim and speed ability to play maps around 5*.
silmarilen

CalignoBot wrote:

I'm very curious to see what your accuracy would look like if you had the aim and speed ability to play maps around 5*.
mine would probably be even closer to 100% if i only played maps around 5* :D
Amianki

silmarilen wrote:

CalignoBot wrote:

mine would probably be even closer to 100% if i only played maps around 5* :D
:*)

To be honest, mine would probably be similar.
nrl
I'm sure it would be true for anyone who regularly plays maps above 5*.
heybrosup

A i k a wrote:

OD 7 map;
As you can see, it's only slightly slightly off the middle, and it doesn't really need more adjustment, I was already having -15ms offset.
That offset works for me, and if it doesn't work for "a certain person" here doesn't mean it mislead players.

pretty sure he means hover your cursor over the graph after you beat a song, not post a picture of your hit error bar at its best during a play

A i k a wrote:

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

OD9

Offset -10
once again, post this:

not that