posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Moeri
Sophia
Sooo..

You're telling me to mess with my offset every time I'm going to play a different beatmap...

I'm going to stay with my bad accuracy.
Topic Starter
Moeri

Dm1321 wrote:

Sooo..

You're telling me to mess with my offset every time I'm going to play a different beatmap...

I'm going to stay with my bad accuracy.
Indeed, but it's up to you whether you can afford to spend less than 2 seconds to fix the offset(even song doesn't start after 3-4 secs).

One DOES eventually get used to it.
B1rd
so instead of trying to hit to the beat of the song you should try and change the offset to compensate for you own sense of rhythm?
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

so instead of trying to hit to the beat of the song you should try and change the offset to compensate for you own sense of rhythm?
Martell

Riince wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Mathsma

B1rd wrote:

You're missing the point. There are an incredible amount of songs that are incorrectly timed, he is saying you can fix that by changing your local offset.

I wouldn't do it because I am lazy and there are simply too many songs to even bother.
show more