forum

Hello! (again)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I was here awhile ago as Cecilthemos and wanted to start playing Osu again but lost my account info, oh well.
abalee
you quited when I joined o_O

anyway welcome back Cecilthemos/Sweatin Steve :D
Randy96
If you plan on continuing on this account, you might need to have a mod delete your old account.

also welcome back
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Just call me Steve, haha. Yeah, a mod can delete the old account, I don't plan on using it ever again.
Starrodkirby86
You're back Cecil? O_O

Wow...I remember your account way back in 2007. It might be a troublesome to go delete it though, considering you had a lot of maps under your name...

Can't believe it though. Nostalgia's coming back, man. :B
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Yeah, I decided to just stop playing because it was seriously taking up all of my time, but now I have nothing but free time to waste. I have to commend peppy on how much nicer the program looks, I haven't seen it since '07, I believe. But now I'm playing on a worse computer so I can't see any of the awesome niceness.
Randy96
I see that you do have lots of maps and relatively high rank, you might want to considering trying to find your account info.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Kirby, you had a Mia (Fire Emblem) avatar, right?
And can you guys just keep the account? I don't think I'm even on the same IP as I used to be on so I don't think it'll be that much of an issue.
awp
You know, I could always just reset your account info, ie give you a password of my choosing that you can later change, if you want your account back.

You have not been forgotten.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Thanks, awp. But I don't even like that name, so that's why I just made this one so quickly. I remember you too!
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Randy96
You guys make me feel bad for not knowing him :(
Starrodkirby86

Sweatin Steve wrote:

Kirby, you had a Mia (Fire Emblem) avatar, right?
And can you guys just keep the account? I don't think I'm even on the same IP as I used to be on so I don't think it'll be that much of an issue.
Yes, I did. Unfortunately, it's not on this computer, as with a lot of other older avatars on here (Such as Ayase Yue).

I still have a remnant of it on my MSN though:

Oh god, the memories. ;p

I still like the name cecil as well. Thought it was a nice name for the main character in FF4, I guess the same way here too.
Cecilthemos
Alright, delete these shenanigans (awp reset my password)
James
Hi Cecil.
Rolled
DUDE
Pokebis
I REMEMBER
Tapdancingmetroid
!!!
Doomsday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MusicFan
Wow, Remmy really wasn't kidding.

EVERYONE's coming back :D