So I don't feel guilty leeching mods
A few simple rules
- 1 Map per post. Need to be fair
- I can mod any diff IF I can pass it(Whether I can mod extra well is another matter....)
- No WIP pls
- No bubbled
- Don't post the same map if I've modded that map before (only exception, when you have added 2 or more new standard diffs since my previous mod)
- You can only post once every 2 pages. Posts when the queue is closed will be ignored, and always read my last post.
- I will accept almost any genre.
- If you have 5 or more diffs I probably won't mod all of them depending on length
- Since all queues have this, end your post with one of these >>~<< to prove you've read the rules ;p
- Japanese songs have higher priority but don't feel discouraged to post other maps here
- For NM, I reserve the right to decline your map. Don't worry, I usually won't, but if I do I'll tell you why
- Always Open unless otherwise stated
- As usual, higher priority to M4M.
- You can post first if you want