forum

Question about which hand to use

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
toothfairy_old
Hey

I have started playing osu a few months ago and I have always been using a mouse on my right hand, its not uncomfortable or anything. Recently I got a tablet a week ago and I have been using my right hand to play.
The feeling is weird because I''m not used to holding a pen on my right hand and it shakes alot.
Should I start playing on my left hand? Any ideas? Thanks =)
Raniemi
There are players who hold their pen on their left hand. See if this is more comfortable for you. It might take a while to get used to tapping with your right hand too.
ivan
x
shuai8297
I'd use my left hand, tapping is alot easier to relearn than a lifetime of lefthanded pen usage :)
Edit: ^Subjective opinion, I've got nothing concrete to back it up
Pettanko
its a fucking preference do you really think you need to ask other people for advice on what hand you should be fucking using to play the god damn game

sweet jesus christ almighty why is this even a thread?
EkteSvai
I'm lefthanded and i use the pen with my left and tapping with my right. Just do whatever feels comfortable for you m8.
As others have said, its a preference.
Mystrian_old

Pettanko wrote:

its a fucking preference do you really think you need to ask other people for advice on what hand you should be fucking using to play the god damn game

I get out of my bed on the right side. Should I switch if I fall off?

Hold pen with your right nostril. Sure it'll take a few years to learn, but once you do you'll be #1 in no time.
nooblet
Your fapping hand
GoldenWolf

nooblet wrote:

Your fapping hand
that actually makes a lot of sense
Kouya-

Pettanko wrote:

Granger

Pettanko wrote:

OT; Just use your writing hand, tapping is easier to learn than writing. I think.
buny
which hand and which way should i wipe my ass?

Typically, you should just think for yourself and stop being spoonfed every piece of information. If you aren't going to explore your options you're going to be a terrible player.
nooblet

buny wrote:

SPOILER

nooblet wrote:

Your fapping hand

*runs
Vuelo Eluko

nooblet wrote:

buny wrote:

SPOILER

nooblet wrote:

Your fapping hand

*runs
i don't know, the fact that this isnt the case for me is often very convenient some mornings
B1rd
if you write with your left hand, then hold then pen in your left hand.