Thanks a lot for modding, Secretpipe!
Secretpipe wrote:[Pritiversible's Advanced]
- Irreversible's parts :
- 00:20:306 (1) - I'd better see a double instead of a slider here. The drums would perfectly match with 2 circles imo . Try ! But be careful , there's a triplet and a double just before that slider ! A slider instead of 00:19:786 (5,6) - would be better. I honestly don't get where you want a double. Mind elaborating?
- 00:34:873 (1,2,1,2) - This is kinda inconsistent here imo ! 00:34:873 (1,2) - You use 2 sliders and then you add a little jump with 00:35:913 (2) - ! In my opinion , you could add a jump for 00:35:220 (2) - by reversing it . And don't forget that this is not a huge jump You can also , move the note a bit down though. 00:35:567 (1,2,3) - As you can see, this is way more powerful in the song, that's why I added a jump here. Adding one before would totally destroy this idea, and also.. it is quite big isn't it?
- 00:57:763 (1) - If I follow you mapping style with the melody , I think that a New Combo would fit here ! Also , the melody between 00:57:763 - and 00:58:804 - is really different ! I mean , it's like announcing new pattern so I think a NC would be nice here XD Ok, but there is already a NC :3
- 00:59:844 (5,6,1) - When I played that part I thought that you have wasted these object cause you could do a well made triangle :3 Here's an example :You are right, this triangle Looks better, but imo mine flows way better, because as you can see 2 > 3 is really straight downwards, and this doesn't Support the flow at all..
- 01:13:197 - If you listen carefully to the song , you can listen the same melody in triplets : It's really weird cause there's a gap on the timeline and you could add one or two circles I put this on Intention to get a bit less of density here. It's an advanced after all.
- 01:16:144 (2) - Maybe curv that object ? The flow is really decent between 01:15:797 (1) - and 01:16:144 (2) - Awesome, I like this idea a lot.