Hey there B-)
As requested !
- Clean mapset !
- 00:35:567 (2) - I'd stack that note on 00:33:486 (3) - 's location because it'll match with the low AR! Also , it'd look a lot better in the editor compared to your current one
Nice diff , you did a great job there !
- 00:01:405 (2) - I'd change that slider in that way : It'd be better with slider's movement and it'd match perfectly with 00:02:272 (3) - and you'll get a symmetrical there ! I tested is several times and I thought it'll be fine ! You can at least try but if you agree with me , try to fix the transition with 00:00:885 (1) - , the result would be perfect !
- 00:09:208 (1,1) - I tested that part 2/3 times and I thought you can stack 00:11:289 (1) - on the head of 00:09:208 (1) - because it'd be more comfortable with the low AR . After , it's not very useful but it becomes more enjoyable to play .
- 00:11:289 (1,1) - When playing , I definitely thought "Why did you not add a blanket" here ? I mean , with that AR , you can easily see the approach circle touching 00:11:289 (1) - slowly ! If you try to blanket that one and that you look it when playing , it'd be much better .
- 00:11:983 (1,2,3,4) - Same here ! When I saw these objects , I thought you put random objects. In my opinion ,you should do a square with these objects . I tried to make one in the editor and it was very enjoyable when playing . You should try .
- 00:14:411 (5) - You could easily stack that note on the top of 00:13:023 (3) - It's really nice when playing and the cursor's movement have a good flow when playing .
- 00:15:798 (3,5) - Same as above here .
- 00:17:532 (1,2) - Same as 00:11:289 (1,1) - , I'd suggest you to curv that slider to improve the flow and the quality of your pattern.
- 00:21:694 (3,1) - This is really nazi but I guess you can improve your stack quality here : 00:23:081 (1) - x+1 and y+1 .
- 00:24:468 (4,5,1) - I'd rotate these objects a bit for create some blankets between these sliders ! Here's some examples :
- 00:27:243 (3,4,5) - I'd rearrange the placement for some reasons :
1)You can do a triangle with these objects who match perfectly with the cursor's movement
2)You can managed to blanket a slider and
Here's an example :
- 00:44:584 (5) - For that object,, I thought you miss an occasion to hear an important sound ; that one 00:45:104 - ( the *BEEP*)
I'd suggest you to create an original slider with a red point who mark that important sound , like this one :
- 00:53:601 (1,2) - There's an inconsistent pattern here imo . You used to create a straight slider and then there's a curved slider. Be careful , it breaks the flow with previous pattern like : 00:50:827 (1,2) - or 00:52:214 (1,2) - ! I'd suggest you to curv that object : 00:53:601 (1) -
- 01:04:700 (1) - That object isn't really far so you can move it to the right a little bit for make a flawless movement when playing :3 For example : 01:04:700 (1) - Put that note here : x:300 y:280 and see what you think about it.
- 01:06:087 (3) - If you fix what I mentionned above , you can stack 01:04:700 (1) - 's tail on 01:06:087 (3) - 's head cause you did it before my mod
- 01:15:798 (1,2) - I guess you can blanket that note ! It'd be nice when playing.
- 01:22:734 (1,3) - I guess you tried to do a diamond shaped pattern. Maybe you can align them /adjust them to the same line ? Consider to do it for 01:23:081 (2,4) - and for 01:24:121 (1) - if you agree with me !
Might need a bit more work but it's fine when playing
- Irreversible's parts :
- 00:20:306 (1) - I'd better see a double instead of a slider here. The drums would perfectly match with 2 circles imo . Try ! But be careful , there's a triplet and a double just before that slider ! A slider instead of 00:19:786 (5,6) - would be better.
- 00:34:873 (1,2,1,2) - This is kinda inconsistent here imo ! 00:34:873 (1,2) - You use 2 sliders and then you add a little jump with 00:35:913 (2) - ! In my opinion , you could add a jump for 00:35:220 (2) - by reversing it . And don't forget that this is not a huge jump You can also , move the note a bit down though.
- 00:57:763 (1) - If I follow you mapping style with the melody , I think that a New Combo would fit here ! Also , the melody between 00:57:763 - and 00:58:804 - is really different ! I mean , it's like announcing new pattern so I think a NC would be nice here XD
- 00:59:844 (5,6,1) - When I played that part I thought that you have wasted these object cause you could do a well made triangle :3 Here's an example :
- 01:13:197 - If you listen carefully to the song , you can listen the same melody in triplets : It's really weird cause there's a gap on the timeline and you could add one or two circles
- 01:16:144 (2) - Maybe curv that object ? The flow is really decent between 01:15:797 (1) - and 01:16:144 (2) -
- Priti's parts :
- 00:51:347 (2) - I'd move that note here for make a diamond shaped pattern : x:200 y:124 . It's always better to have object with a shape instead of nothing right ?
- 01:04:526 (4) - I'm convinced that you can remove that note and add a double cause it'd fits better like 01:02:098 (2,3,4) - You did it well a few seconds ago
- 01:24:121 (1,2) - Why did you curved only one slider ? I mean , it breaks the pattern's flow ! 01:18:572 (1,2) - You really did an awesome one here : 01:18:572 (1,2) - . I'm sure you can make it again.
Great collab you guys !
- 00:12:330 (2) - Maybe you can move that note a little bit to the left for create a symmetrical who'd fits with that slider : 00:11:983 (1) -
If you agree with me , move that note here : x:144 y:360. Also , the shape of the triangle will be improved.
- 00:14:064 (6) - I think that slider is kinda long and stop on a weird beat imo ! Maybe you can try to stop it here : 00:14:417 - and then , you can :
1)Add a note here : 00:14:584 -
2)Let a little gap in the timeline .
It's up to you !
- 00:32:272 (2,3,4) - Same thing as 00:12:330 (2) - , you could done a symmetrical with 00:32:792 (1) - with your triplet.
- 00:54:815 (4) - Here , I guess you could keep a consistent spacing. If you put that note here for example : x:400 y:212 , you'll be able to keep a spacing of 1.2 between the two objects and you'll do a triangle pattern.
- 01:10:942 (5,6,1) - Same thing mentionned above.
- 01:19:266 (3) - Same thing as 00:14:064 (6) - , you're mapping on the wrong beat and you'll maybe feel like it's overmapped. There are some sliders like that one in the end of the map : 01:20:653 (9) - ; 01:23:428 (4) - ; 01:24:815 (3) - but it's still enoyable to play don't worry.
Haven't much to say. The hitsounds match perfectly with the diff ! Great job !
- 00:36:087 (2) - The flow is kinda nice here but if you reverse it , the cursor's movement would be flawless and I think it'll be a great idea for that diff .
- 00:43:890 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - You could improve the flow of that stream by curving it a little bit.
- 01:02:965 - I think you missed to map an important beat here. But I guess it was your idea. Maybe add a note here ? o3o
- 01:04:353 - Same thing mentionned above .
- 01:18:572 (1,2) - The blanket could be better made.
- 01:26:376 (2,4) - Same thing as 00:36:087 (2) I'd suggest you to reverse these slider for improve the cursor's movement when playing.
- 01:29:671 - Wtf , I heard a weird sound , what is it ? XD
Nice diff in general but I'd say you miss some important beat and you kinda over hitsoundes streams~
Can't mod Elvis's Extra and WHO'S THAT POKEMON's diff cause I don't know how to mod them , sorry D:
I hope my mod won't be useless ! I tried to give more explanations in my suggestions !
The mapset is really looking good ! Good luck ~~