forum

Simplicity (v1.2) - A simple skin :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Azyne

A skin i've made that looks smooth and are really good to play with.

Link to the skin, pictures of it and Version updates here: http://osuskins.info/skin?s=217
If it doesn't work, click this link for a direct download: http://puu.sh/dayxt/52de5ee41c.osk
Since i get a lot of questions for it, the font is called Steiner :D

NOTE: THIS SKIN WILL NOT BE UPDATED ANYMORE AS I AM NOW ONLY WORKING ON MY OTHER SKIN WHICH YOU CAN FIND HERE: t/272191

Feel free to take parts from this skin and add it into your own or any other skin you use. :D

P.S: This skin might not work on low dimension monitors, so if some buttons is really big, that might be the reason. Planning on remaking this skin at some point where this is fixed.
:)

Latest changes (v1.2):

Made new Hitcircles, added new song selection bar, fixed the broken skip button, added some new sounds and pictures and made the whole skin almost black and white. More coming soon :D

Things that is gonna be done in the future:

- CtB skin
- New Song selection Boxes[Done]
- New Mods, mode etc.[Done]
- Adding more sounds.[Done]
- Revamp some images, boxes or something else.
- Maybe making a Color pack, like whole skin is Green, red, blue, yellow and so on. (Hicircles will not be touched)
- Listen to feedback and change according to that! ^^
- New layout for the box after a song[Done]

Topic Starter
Azyne
It's now complete! ^^
ziogio
Really good skin!!

I don't like the colored things for the 300's and the 100's but the skin is cool!!
Topic Starter
Azyne
Thanks! Do you mean the fireworks that appears after you have hit a note?
Pugsly6338
I really like this skin! I shall provide feedback in a bit.
- Milhofo -
I kind of dislike the color of the interface buttons (mods, options, etc), but the rest looks great :) downloading it
Topic Starter
Azyne
Thanks! Currently working on Making everything Black and white, to kinda keep the Simple flow. ^^
Topic Starter
Azyne

Milhofo wrote:

I kind of dislike the color of the interface buttons (mods, options, etc), but the rest looks great :) downloading it
I have now made new boxes for those! Along with a bunch of new stuff ^^
nrl
Life bar. Graphical sliderball. Slider circle. Numbered hitcircles. Multiband hitcircles. Anything but hitcircles on the playfield. Gradients. Gloss. Hit effects (other than for 100s).

Skins containing these elements are not simple.
Topic Starter
Azyne

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

Life bar. Graphical sliderball. Slider circle. Numbered hitcircles. Multiband hitcircles. Anything but hitcircles on the playfield. Gradients. Gloss. Hit effects (other than for 100s).

Skins containing these elements are not simple.
When i say simple, i mean in the form of its not overdone with a bunch of unnecessary stuff.

But i get what you are saying, maybe i should rename the skin ^^
Pugsly6338
I'm a little late to the party so if you want to disregard my feedback I am okay with that. I like the look of it except for when stacks showed up, it kind of looked like a jumbled mess of numbers. I don't know if that's fixable or not. But if those could pop out more that would definitely be better. And The sliders didn't have anything in them like there's normally a ball that goes back and forth and it's probably a personal preference, but I prefer to have something there. I shall test out the new skin and update my feedback...
Bara-
Good skin, but can you please make Score number?
Also, the boxes are way to big, idk how to fix that
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1866790
Topic Starter
Azyne

Pugsly6338 wrote:

I'm a little late to the party so if you want to disregard my feedback I am okay with that. I like the look of it except for when stacks showed up, it kind of looked like a jumbled mess of numbers. I don't know if that's fixable or not. But if those could pop out more that would definitely be better. And The sliders didn't have anything in them like there's normally a ball that goes back and forth and it's probably a personal preference, but I prefer to have something there. I shall test out the new skin and update my feedback...

Feedback is always great! ^^

For the stacks i might think it's because of the transparency of the circles. If you really would want a non transparency version i could make you a personal one, just message me :)

For the slider thing, it is in fact a ball there. You might have turned off a setting or something :(

I have re-uploaded the skin with some changes as i might have uploaded an earlier version by accident so it might be because of that as well. :)
Topic Starter
Azyne

baraatje123 wrote:

Good skin, but can you please make Score number?
Also, the boxes are way to big, idk how to fix that
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1866790
Thanks! ^^

There is in fact custom score numbers, but when i uploaded 1.1 i might have made the mistake of uploading v 0.3, but it's now fixed ^^

As for the boxes i have no idea man, it's not like that on my screen. But again, might be because of v 0.3, so give the skin a re-download and i think it will be fixed ^^
nrl

Azyne wrote:

When i say simple, i mean in the form of its not overdone with a bunch of unnecessary stuff.

At the very least I would say get rid of all the gradients and hit effects and replace the default lifebar. But I have high standards.
Topic Starter
Azyne

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

Azyne wrote:

At the very least I would say get rid of all the gradients and hit effects and replace the default lifebar. But I have high standards.
I have replaced the lifebar. ^^

As for the rest, i will not remove it sorry.
Pugsly6338

Azyne wrote:

Pugsly6338 wrote:

Feedback is always great! ^^

For the stacks i might think it's because of the transparency of the circles. If you really would want a non transparency version i could make you a personal one, just message me :)

For the slider thing, it is in fact a ball there. You might have turned off a setting or something :(

I have re-uploaded the skin with some changes as i might have uploaded an earlier version by accident so it might be because of that as well. :)
Ah okay thanks for that info :) If it's not a bother to you to make a non transparent one that would be pretty cool. I will check my settings to see if I messed with something after downloading the new one.
Xial
Waw thats great !
Topic Starter
Azyne
Ah okay thanks for that info :) If it's not a bother to you to make a non transparent one that would be pretty cool. I will check my settings to see if I messed with something after downloading the new one.
I'll make you one tomorrow ^^
Topic Starter
Azyne

Xial wrote:

Waw thats great !
Thanks! ^^
Pugsly6338

Azyne wrote:

I'll make you one tomorrow ^^
Oh wow thanks :) You're amazing!
Topic Starter
Azyne
Oh wow thanks :) You're amazing!
Here you go! ^^ http://www.mediafire.com/download/d7o755etgu5051a/Simplicity-Pugsly63383.osk

Edit: Accidently added a extra number to your name, sry : (
show more