forum

Legend of Zelda v1.9

posted
Total Posts
show more
adam2046

mikoson wrote:

hey this looks awesome
but im new :D so could anyone tell me how to add it?
viewtopic.php?p=27150
AshesForever
An awesome skin, but the spinners seem to be for people who spin anti-clockwise. If you could make some ones for people who spin clockwise, that would be good. Apart from that, the skin is 100% awesome.
Inunah

AshesForever wrote:

but the spinners seem to be for people who spin anti-clockwise.
This makes me glad I can spin counter-clockwise just as well as clockwise.
Firo Prochainezo
Beautiful skin! :)
Zeugziumy
For my opnion, this is totally great!
But, the 300/100/5/miss are totally GINAMOURS! Yes, is really bid...
Why you not put like the other letters? Only numbers, without this "thing" at inside
Aoui_Sempai
Great Skin. The only thing I dont like is the slider follow circle.

But it's funny because I spin clock-wise and you can tell it was made to spin Counter. XD but it's not like I care...... You know I'm the only one I know that spins clock-wise.
Haneii
Love this skin! :) Thank you for making it. Just wondering- will you be making a fruit-ryuuta?
Topic Starter
Loofah_old
I actually did make a fruit ryuuta, but I found he didn't fit in so well without some fruit to catch, I'll probably get around to making some for him eventually.

Haneii
*cries tears of happiness* He's beautiful! (although the width of the shield is a bit too short)

And you're right, he definitely needs his own custom fruit (ie: bottles filled with different colored potions, common weapons, masks, rupies, or a piece of heart)

once again great skin :) keep up the good work!
Admirale_X
Im not a big Zelda fan but this looks awesome.
I'll download it... How many hours of work do you put in this project?
DuoDynamo
This looks pretty awesome. Downloaded! :D
Ferno
Niceeeee!! Skin!! ^^ <3 Love it! ^^
Ikillforpies
Very good skin~~ i love it~
Pimpi
Amazing skin of a legendary game
Great job ;)
Farore_old
Amazing, I love it! You said you were working on stuff for Catch The Beat, right? I can't wait to see it! I really love how you incorperated multiple Zelda games into the skin instead of focusing on just one, by the way. It's perfect.
threenash
omg epic skin. respect.
xMelonChiix
I LOVE IT *_* <3
shadowkidfunny
It is Perfect !
But No skin for catch the beat ?
shadowkidfunny

Loofah wrote:

I actually did make a fruit ryuuta, but I found he didn't fit in so well without some fruit to catch, I'll probably get around to making some for him eventually.

It's not bad but Indeed It don't fit verry well
But Show the results If you have a skin for ctb Then I'm gonna download it :3
S4suk3
o my god zelda <3 i love it
rouxe
*¬* perfectamente bella ¡¡
98miun
how to download it??
nanda2009
Click the download link using your left mouse button. Don't forget to hover it first.
Pompeus
Very nice work :D
I only have problems to follow the crusor in game x.X and miss sometimes - but ok maybe my eyes aren't good enogh for your grate work :P
1EN
Oh god, I LOVE THIS! ♥♥
KoyMaro
broken link
-[Nitro]-
Great Work :D
Osjux
2 cool 4 osu
Saikudan
Did you post the download link somewhere or did it take time to end in 11 years?