forum

[duplicate] Osu! Theater Mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ERlC
I just want to say im sorry if this feature is already available and i have been unable to locate it. But Today i was playing relax mode and i realized that It would be amazing if Osu! had a mode where we could play a beatmap and just be able to see the Background Picture/video and have the Health bar removed as well as the combo count. So that you could enjoy the music and the beats more. I seem to enjoy playing beautiful songs in this mode but I could not find anything to help me with this. Of course you ladies and gents know a skin that allows this theme that would be amazing if you could povide a download link. I sincerely appreciate it.

Again I am sincerely sorry, if this feature is already available, If i wasted your time.
Oinari-sama
It's already in game, called Cinema.

Just click Auto twice and you get this:
Topic Starter
ERlC
Of course, i wanted to be able to play the beats and etc myself, but without the life bar or combo count. I should have made myself more clear.
Oinari-sama
Relax is the only mod where you can, well, RELAX and enjoy the map (on one hand). The more one have to handle him/herself the less attention one can spend on other stuff.

I don't see a need for this personally.

Btw wrong forum, moving thread.

EDIT: The HP bar and Combo Number are skinnable, you can replace them with transparent 1x1 pixel image.

FYI requests on hidden HP bar and Combo were raised and denied in the past. Gonna mark this as duplicate of t/92345
NickVilla
Press shift + Tab and then you will be playing without the health bar, score, combo and time.
Flanster
Learn to read timestamps, this thread has been dead for 5 years.