forum

Switching from 3 button playstyle to 2 key playstyle help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ephix
well i am playing with 3 buttons / left mouse for jumps and r z for streams. I rly want to buy a tablet in some weeks or 1 - 2 months (thats why need to learn to play with only 2 keys) but if i try to jump with keyboard i fail nearly every jump. I hope someone can tell me how long it will take to inure myself to that playstyle or give me some tips.
(#bad english)
Rewben2
No need to post 3 threads. For the sake of spam, can other repliers keep this as the thread and not bump the others? Kcool.

So basically you're single tapping with mouse and doing streams with your keyboard, a playstyle a few other players use too. Doing that with a tablet is not viable so you'll need to learn to single tap with your keyboard, not much else to it. It'll be hard to overcome old habits of using your mouse for single tapping but there's nothing else you can do except practice and get used to the new playstyle.
Topic Starter
Ephix

Rewben2 wrote:

No need to post 3 threads. For the sake of spam, can other repliers keep this as the thread and not bump the others? Kcool.

So basically you're single tapping with mouse and doing streams with your keyboard, a playstyle a few other players use too. Doing that with a tablet is not viable so you'll need to learn to single tap with your keyboard, not much else to it. It'll be hard to overcome old habits of using your mouse for single tapping but there's nothing else you can do except practice and get used to the new playstyle.
i already delited the other 2 posts i am very sorry but after sending it, my browers crashed and i thought the messeges were gone ( 2 times in a row some internet issues ) >_>
and thanks for the reply