forum

Mega Cursor Pack

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Carrox
This is it, pack with lots of (over 100) cursors and cursortrails (less than 100) in one pack. Now you can find perfect cursor for yourself.
I can't take credit for these cursors but I also can't list all the creators of these cursors because the list would be HUGE

Here, have a download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1gmbo ... r_Pack.zip
You can message me if there's dublicates or if you want more cursors to be added
[ Yume Hime ]
mixed cursor pack :/ cursor 3 from the bubble skin..
DeletedUser_3905941

NekoKotori-chan wrote:

mixed cursor pack :/ cursor 3 from the bubble skin..

Norppis wrote:

I can't take credit for these cursors
i would understand a mixed skin being posted here as your own work, but who gives a shit in the end. everyone has at least tried to make their own skin and they like it; this is just a cursor pack, nothing wrong here
xasuma
This sparkled something in me. I believe there should be a thread with a mega "everything" pack. Where it would have a file with cursors, a file with hp bars, a file with hitsounds, a file with etc etc. It would be the bible of DIY skin. This could use something where anyone could upload and add a new file to it, and it would update in real time. I would absolutely love it. Anyone knows what service allows you to do what I mentioned here ^ ?

Thank you for the cursors. :)
shellfish-_-
i dont know how to get them im new
RockRoller

shellfish-_- wrote:

i dont know how to get them im new
Just follow the readme.txt file that is included in the zip
Heagan

xasuma wrote:

This sparkled something in me. I believe there should be a thread with a mega "everything" pack. Where it would have a file with cursors, a file with hp bars, a file with hitsounds, a file with etc etc. It would be the bible of DIY skin. This could use something where anyone could upload and add a new file to it, and it would update in real time. I would absolutely love it. Anyone knows what service allows you to do what I mentioned here ^ ?

Thank you for the cursors. :)
dropbox may work
NotGoggles
Does it work for the lazer version?
emajakolic
thank you for the cursors!
jjaaammiiiee
These are epic! Thx :D
od1n69
After 9 years,we still appreciate this cursor pack