forum

[duplicate] Notes on friends

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Redback
Hello readers!

I've been playing a lot more recently, and really a lot more in the multiplayer rooms. When I'm in these rooms, I tend to enjoy chatting a lot and have ended up making a number of friends from such conversations. This usually ends up meaning that we add eachother as mutual friends.

Now, a few months later, I'll look at my friends list and not be able to remember a single person on there. I would love to reconnect with some of these people, but there are some whereby I cannot remember the context in which we met. This problem is overcome in other games, such as World of Warcraft and League of Legends, by adding a notes feature to a friend.

My request is that we are able to set, edit and view notes placed on friends in the friend list. This would allow me to add notes such as "Met in multi - streamer and LoL player" - or something of the same vein. It does not need to be anything more than a few lines of text.

I'm sure this has happened to everyone else at some stage, because it's certainly not natural to remember everyone for long periods of time. It's such a simple solution, that I don't think it'd be too much to ask for.
Thanks,
Redback93
xasuma
I knew this was here, I managed to find it. :)
t/174881

you should post there/bump it.
Topic Starter
Redback

xasuma wrote:

I knew this was here, I managed to find it. :)
t/174881

you should post there/bump it.
Appreciate it for taking the time to find this for me. I did a quick prelim search, but returned nothing. My fault (sorry peppy).
Oinari-sama
Marked as duplicate.