forum

===========> READ THIS <===========

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
Well, yeah, I've been playing osu! for almost a year now, but that was playing. Now, I wanna do some community stuff, and what better way than starting off with an Introduction...?

Well, I'm YGOkid8, which is a giant abbreviation for "Yu-Gi-Oh! Kid Forever". YGO = Yu-Gi-Oh!, kid = Kid, and 8 = Forever. 8 = Forever, because 8 sideways is "infinity", and infinity is similar to forever, so...

I'm Asian, live in Australia. Only things I have ever do is YouTube, osu!, DS or Anime. Nothing else. I am (currently) 14 years old. I found this game out on YouTube. Looking up replays on Ouendan 2, and the first thing that came up was "osu! Deja Vu, played by Echo" or something. At the time, I got bored of osu! for a bit, so I stopped playing for a few months. Started again in August, and now hooked.

Favourite DS Game: The World Ends with You. Been playing it for over a year now, and I'm still loving the game.

Animes: Yu-Gi-Oh! (including The Abridged Series XD), Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, will add to list once I start watching them :).

Anyway, I wanted to cut down on playing for a bit and do some modding (which I've already started). It's damn fun, and good for the community.

So... yeah :)
Starrodkirby86
Yu-gi-oh. *giggle*

It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel. <3

Hello, welcome to osu! Oh wait, not really a welcome is there? But rather, good to see you. I did see you trying to take the initiative and contributing to this community, which is awesome. Keep up the good work, soldier.
Mismagius
Welcome to the forums.

I did see you trying to take the initiative and contributing to this community, which is awesome. Keep up the good work, soldier.
^
Diokatsu
Time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-duel!
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
I suppose when school starts again, it'll be

"It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-do my homework while I listen to the jukebox on osu!" :)
mekadon_old
Why are you doing a topic with a good title? Anyway, welcome to the osu! Forums to be exact.
I was once a yu-gi-oh fan, but that is few years ago, and a very thick deck is till in my shoebox where I keep cards.xD
And feel free to visit aquabluu's thread if you would like to mod taiko maps.
Topic Starter
YGOkid8

mekadon95 wrote:

Why are you doing a topic with a good title? Anyway, welcome to the osu! Forums to be exact.
I was once a yu-gi-oh fan, but that is few years ago, and a very thick deck is till in my shoebox where I keep cards.xD
And feel free to visit aquabluu's thread if you would like to mod taiko maps.
Taiko maps? Hm... maybe later on ^^
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Joe_Young
<3 your avatar. ^^

all 300 or so of them can be downloaded at a link I so fortunately rediscovered just the other day! :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CTPU1QB7
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
downloaded mine from photobucket XD

http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x18/ ... WY%20pins/

You can download whole albums a .rar from photobucket, see :)
popoyo

Pokebis wrote:

YGOkid8 wrote:

Animes: Yu-Gi-Oh! (including The Abridged Series XD), Bleach, Naruto
[attachment=0:807c9]animu eyes.jpg[/attachment:807c9]
IT BURNS.
awp

Pokebis wrote:

pix
holy shit that is creepy